Heroes (spoilers)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

Heroes (spoilers)

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:55 am

Spoiler
So now we know what the big disaster of the season is that they have to avoid. But is Adam Moore going to be responsible for releasing the virus or is is trying to stop the company from doing so? And is he the one killing off all the old timers from that picture? Somehow, I just can't trust Bob's sudden change of heart. :roll:

Presumably, Hiro will fix the little problem he's caused in the past or else none of what we're seeing ever came to pass in the first place.

TheCalvinator24

#2 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Spoiler
Who's Adam Moore?

They need to re-capture the pace that they had to start the Series. I know they started with a "Bang" last year because they wanted to grab people, but if they don't pick up the pace this season, they're going to lose viewers in a hurry.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:18 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:
Spoiler
Who's Adam Moore?

They need to re-capture the pace that they had to start the Series. I know they started with a "Bang" last year because they wanted to grab people, but if they don't pick up the pace this season, they're going to lose viewers in a hurry.
Spoiler
Adam is the person who left the note for Peter in that warehouse in Montreal. We only know him by name, so far, but Bob apparently thinks he's a big threat.

According to this L.A. Times article, the producers are promising to explain a lot by episode 11, which will wrap up this "volume" of the series.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... es-entnews

gsabc

#4 Post by gsabc » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Too many story lines at once. Too confusing to my feeble mind.
Spoiler
Is that really Nikki, or is it her evil alter ego, sent by Bob to keep an eye on Mohinder?

Is Claire's boyfriend good or evil? Or just an immature super-powered horny teenaged boy hitting on her? I haven't decided.

Wake up already, Molly! Are you getting paid full scale for your comatose role in the past couple of episodes?

In which ratings sweeps month will Hiro take over from Kensei, fulfill all the stories he knew as a kid, then return to the present while foregoing his love back in the whatever-th century?

Get rid of Sylar already, and let him go off to be young Spock! I'll predict here and now that the Black-Eyed Duo don't survive the season, or else are the first powered folks "cured" by the virus.

Other than sheer revenge, what is HRG's motivation at this point? Too many folks know about Claire and the rest of his family to make "leave us alone to live normal lives" a viable goal.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

MarleysGh0st

#5 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:12 pm

gsabc wrote:
Spoiler
Is that really Nikki, or is it her evil alter ego, sent by Bob to keep an eye on Mohinder?
Spoiler
That has to be her alter ego, Jessica. And Mohinder realizes it, too. The only talents we've ever seen Nikki demonstrate wouldn't be particularly useful as an agent for the company, would they?

ToLiveIsToFly

#6 Post by ToLiveIsToFly » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:40 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
gsabc wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
That has to be her alter ego, Jessica. And Mohinder realizes it, too. The only talents we've ever seen Nikki demonstrate wouldn't be particularly useful as an agent for the company, would they?
Spoiler
I think you're right. But it could also be that Nikki has finally harnessed Jessica's power or is some-other-how in control of Jessica