Speculation

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#26 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:15 pm

I don't think Bob Juch has a messiah complex. I actually like his bored. I was a bit peeved about some glitches I was encountering on this one, that have since disappeared. There appeared to be a poll and I understand his confusion about the results not being, perhaps, absorbed completely. There was a bit of immediate appropriation of the process if you will. Even if it was in good faith. So, you might understand why he also might be peeved.

With that being said, it seems that a lot of people are here now. The bored seems to be okay. I just want to be where most everyone is. I want to be able to screw with my avatar and signature. Since I didn't have that before, I'm being quite selfish. I don't care about the inconvenience of looking at various threads. I can look at more than one thing at a time. Even at my advanced age.

I hope we're all going to congregate en masse like we should.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Eyegor

#27 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 pm

Perhaps you assumed the role of "representative government" or constitutional republic and made the decision. Which, I think, will be a decent one. You have been a certain guide at certain hot points during our tenure as a bored(s), so I will give you sway. Plus, with all the back and forths and whatevers that most of us are prone to, it was probably a good idea to do this. You don't come with a lot of extraneous baggage to preclude us from agreeing with your decision. But, let's appease some folks in the meantime, ya know?

With that said, PARTAY!
Well, then

tubadave
Official Bored Breaker/Fixer

Re: Speculation

#28 Post by tubadave » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:09 pm

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:I looked up the domain name on WHOIS and the registered owner is pretty close to Placentia (and a Border's book store).
I think what you're seeing is the address of the web host. Private WHOIS entries are a beautiful thing.

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#29 Post by minimetoo26 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:04 am

I have abstained from voting in the polls. I just go post wherever I feel like. I was talking to myself for a couple days. I posted here, came back to see if anyone else came over, and golly bob howdy they sure did! And I get an avatar. So, I'm staying until I find myself talking to myself again....

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#30 Post by Rexer25 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:08 am

minimetoo26 wrote: So, I'm staying until I find myself talking to myself again....
You mean in real life, again?
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.