And Then There Were None...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

And Then There Were None...

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:47 am

TMOTTBG fans may remember I asked a question last season regarding the only team left in Major League Baseball to have never had a homerun hit by one of its pitchers. The correct answer, until last night, was the Seattle Mariners. Felix Hernandez finally got the M's off that schneid with his grand slam off of the Mets Johan Santana in Shea Stadium last night....

So that leads to the next trivia question.... who was the last American league pitcher to hit a grand slam?

lb13

TheCalvinator24

Re: And Then There Were None...

#2 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 am

littlebeast13 wrote:TMOTTBG fans may remember I asked a question last season regarding the only team left in Major League Baseball to have never had a homerun hit by one of its pitchers. The correct answer, until last night, was the Seattle Mariners. Felix Hernandez finally got the M's off that schneid with his grand slam off of the Mets Johan Santana in Shea Stadium last night....

So that leads to the next trivia question.... who was the last American league pitcher to hit a grand slam?

lb13
Felix Hernandez

:twisted: :P
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: And Then There Were None...

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:12 am

TheCalvinator24 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:TMOTTBG fans may remember I asked a question last season regarding the only team left in Major League Baseball to have never had a homerun hit by one of its pitchers. The correct answer, until last night, was the Seattle Mariners. Felix Hernandez finally got the M's off that schneid with his grand slam off of the Mets Johan Santana in Shea Stadium last night....

lb13
Felix Hernandez

:twisted: :P

I don't even have to host a QoD to word questions wrong....

Or run into nitpicky smart-asses.... :P :P :P :P

lb13

Appa23

#4 Post by Appa23 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:19 am

Cleveland's Steve Dunning connected off Oakland's Diego Segui on May 11, 1971.