Hello, I'm new here! Just auditioned in Sacramento-question:

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: 3 Generations

#51 Post by ulysses5019 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:30 pm

winegreg wrote:No, I don't think there were any there, in our group. There were some questions directed at the APs if the missing members could take the test later (No), and whether a couple married 30-some years could still be considered for the engaged couples week (NO!), and if, when the show called and they didn't like the date given, could they choose another date? (NO, NO, NO!!!), and if they were the carry-over contestant, did WWTBAM pay for them to stay in New York ( that would be no).
I believe we met in San Diego. Was sliver there as well? I will have to go and dig through some old pictures. And I have a LOT of old pictures.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

winegreg

#52 Post by winegreg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi Uly:

Sorry for the late reply, I had a family crisis, and then the Fourth came up, long weekend, etc. Anywho, yeah, I went next door to our old stompin' grounds and there is a picture you took of Galahad and me at SD, as well as a group shot of LaGirafa, Silvercamaro, Azac and others.
There are a lot of useful files over there, have they been migrated to the Bored? Seems a waste to let them languish unused and forgotten.

MarleysGh0st

#53 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 pm

winegreg wrote:There are a lot of useful files over there, have they been migrated to the Bored? Seems a waste to let them languish unused and forgotten.
No, this Bored doesn't have the feature of being able to upload files and photos (aside from avatars). And since those files were posted with the understanding that the GC was a private board, it wouldn't be right to bring them to this open forum without the original poster's permission.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#54 Post by ulysses5019 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
winegreg wrote:There are a lot of useful files over there, have they been migrated to the Bored? Seems a waste to let them languish unused and forgotten.
No, this Bored doesn't have the feature of being able to upload files and photos (aside from avatars). And since those files were posted with the understanding that the GC was a private board, it wouldn't be right to bring them to this open forum without the original poster's permission.

Maybe I'll use them as avatars.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#55 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:03 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

lol!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#56 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:29 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

But only after you replace the heads with squirrel heads, of course.....

lb13

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#57 Post by ulysses5019 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:03 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote: No, this Bored doesn't have the feature of being able to upload files and photos (aside from avatars). And since those files were posted with the understanding that the GC was a private board, it wouldn't be right to bring them to this open forum without the original poster's permission.

But only after you replace the heads with squirrel heads, of course.....

lb13

I'm thinking that chickens have been underrepresented here on the bored.....