Transcript 06/26/08 - Janey Gubow

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#26 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:46 pm

During the week, Janey wears a business suit and is usually behind the camera, instead of in front of it. ...

So the implication is that she's a WE/WE.
Are you implicating that I am a retroactive WE? Except I rarely wear a suit.......
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

tlynn78

#27 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:31 pm

I would absolutely gamble at that level. I think most people HERE would. I don't think most average "I wasn't really trying to get on - just came along with my brother/sister/friend" contestants would take the 8 and run. Heck, I gambled between 50 and 100 with only a 'gut' feeling on the right answer. I felt more scared trusting the audience at 16 than I did trusting myself at 100, especially since they'd given the guy right before me the wrong answer. ymmv

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

NellyLunatic1980

Re: Transcript 06/26/08 - Janey Gubow

#28 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:00 am

BBTranscriptTeam wrote:Janey Gubow
New York, NY
Since there was a mention of her being behind the camera, I assume that she's a WE/WE®.
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:$100
A woman who is making her "Broadway debut" is most likely doing what on Broadway for the first time?

A: Acting B: Sewing
C: Cooking D: Hosing you for 125 bucks
E: Being a contestant on WWTBAM... *sigh*

$4K: It was either England or Spain. I also would've tried the audience.

$16K: PAF. Hopefully, a better PAF than Mona.