Anybody know anything about

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ToLiveIsToFly

Anybody know anything about

#1 Post by ToLiveIsToFly » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 am

Trivial Pursuit: America Plays?

Apparently they're having some kind of auditions today and tomorrow here in Chicago, and the wife is urging me to pack up the kid and go.

But this makes me think they're only asking for question-submitters, which I don't think is worth the hassle of packing the baby bjorn and hopping on the El for.

But maybe I'm missing something - anybody know better than I do?

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:55 am

As I recall, Uly went to one of these deals in California, so he can give you good information. My reaction may be similar to yours. If they're only looking for questions, it's not worth a lot of hassle. If they're truly looking for contestants among the question-submitters, that's worth more consideration.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#3 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm

silvercamaro wrote:As I recall, Uly went to one of these deals in California, so he can give you good information. My reaction may be similar to yours. If they're only looking for questions, it's not worth a lot of hassle. If they're truly looking for contestants among the question-submitters, that's worth more consideration.
This is for question submitters. They might use as many as three of your questions. This means you would be on three shows with three chances to win. If America's Team gets more right, then they win the money. The process is quick. Fill out forms, present q's to an AP and once they are approved they videotape you asking the q's. Not sure when or where they are doing the contestant searches.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.