And That Would Be Our *Prize-Winning* Basement Wine, Ty!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Catfish

And That Would Be Our *Prize-Winning* Basement Wine, Ty!

#1 Post by Catfish » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 pm

My husband and I just learned that our basement Chianti won a bronze medal and that our kitchen--dining room Sangiovese won a silver at an international wine competition that takes place every year in Indy. It's the first time we entered. WooHoo!
Catfish

PlacentiaSoccerMom

Re: And That Would Be Our *Prize-Winning* Basement Wine, Ty!

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Catfish wrote:My husband and I just learned that our basement Chianti won a bronze medal and that our kitchen--dining room Sangiovese won a silver at an international wine competition that takes place every year in Indy. It's the first time we entered. WooHoo!
Cool!

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#3 Post by Here's Fanny! » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Catfish wrote:My husband and I just learned that our basement Chianti won a bronze medal and that our kitchen--dining room Sangiovese won a silver at an international wine competition that takes place every year in Indy. It's the first time we entered. WooHoo!
If your kitchen-dining room is full of Sangiovese and your Chianti is in the basement, then where do you keep the fava beans?

PS Congratulations!
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

Catfish

#4 Post by Catfish » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:
If your kitchen-dining room is full of Sangiovese and your Chianti is in the basement, then where do you keep the fava beans?

PS Congratulations!
I tried to grow fava beans last year, and they got eaten by the fleebin' rabbits.
Catfish

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#5 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Catfish wrote:
Here's Fanny! wrote:

PS Congratulations!
I tried to grow fava beans last year, and they got eaten by the fleebin' rabbits.
Have sliver FedEx you a snake or maybe one of those toads.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#6 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

This is a wonderful use for your basement and your dining room -- and a great honor! Congratulations.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#7 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Why doesn't my signature line show up?
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#8 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 pm

That's better.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.