Taping My Watch

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Sir_Galahad

Taping My Watch

#1 Post by Sir_Galahad » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:17 am

OK, so we are all packed up and ready to go. Where are my movers? I know they said between 8 and 9 AM but we're anxious to get going and impatient.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Perhaps the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about...

themanintheseersuckersuit

Re: Taping My Watch

#2 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 am

Sir_Galahad wrote:OK, so we are all packed up and ready to go. Where are my movers? I know they said between 8 and 9 AM but we're anxious to get going and impatient.
Sir G, Hope you enjoy your new home. While you are waiting, can you find any of the questions from the Disaster in Charlotte, July 8th (?) 07, That test still haunts me and I'm going to try again.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Sir_Galahad

Re: Taping My Watch

#3 Post by Sir_Galahad » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 am

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:
Sir_Galahad wrote:OK, so we are all packed up and ready to go. Where are my movers? I know they said between 8 and 9 AM but we're anxious to get going and impatient.
Sir G, Hope you enjoy your new home. While you are waiting, can you find any of the questions from the Disaster in Charlotte, July 8th (?) 07, That test still haunts me and I'm going to try again.
I have long since flushed that disaster from my mind. The only question I can remember was something having to with Oprah.

Good luck on your next try. I was considering going to Atlanta but our moving put the kibosh on that. Perhaps if they ever come to Des Moines, I'll give it another go.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Perhaps the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about...