Democratic Family Values

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Democratic Family Values

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 am

I don't want to be accused of bias, so I want BiT, Flock and the rest of our defenders of the right wing to know that I am constantly on the lookout for sleaze, no matter where it might be, and this one is juicier than most:

http://tinyurl.com/4rvflw

The woman arrested earlier in the case, along with her husband, was the third vice-chairwoman of the Durham County Democratic party, so it looks like there are some vacancies at the local party level.

http://tinyurl.com/5v3cpm

Of course, this is the same Durham County where the lacrosse non-rape case took place. And this gives one more storyline for next season's Law and Order and CSI franchises.

Bob Juch

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am

Well of course! No self-respecting satanist would be a Republican. :twisted:
Last edited by Bob Juch on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

VAdame

#3 Post by VAdame » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 am

LOL -- presumably not the same "Diana Palmer" who is my insurance agent!

I have to go with the first comment on the website. The "assaults" took place over 6 months while the accuser(s) lived in their home? and the only "weapon" was a cane? Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that "being handcuffed & forced into a dog cage, and 'terrorized' for hours" was a hella lotta fun for this guy?

Consent, consent, consent, people!!!!!!! Nothing illegal, or even "wrong", with S&M or "Satanic Rituals" -- assuming the participants are of legal age & consenting!!!

Of course, it's probably safer for your political career if you keep such activities private. But then, my opinion's always been that everyone's sex life should be private (details to be shared only with those directly involved, I mean!)
:lol:

Anyhow, why the heck are these folks in jail?

TheConfessor

#4 Post by TheConfessor » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Is it really just a coincidence that this post about Satanic practices would be such an appropriate number? It's kind of scary, I'd say:
silverscreenselect

New postPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 am Post subject: Democratic Family Values