Happy Birthday To....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

#26 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:Belated birthday wishes from me as well! I hope that all of you had a groovy day!

LB - Yesterday the ...... after you said "I guess that about covers it" had me wondering if there was someone else with a birthday that you weren't mentioning. After reading the rest of the thread I realize that it was YOUR birthday too! So, are you and Sister #2 twins? I'm just curious if Sister #2, is YOUR sister #2
Me and Sister #2 were born 5 years apart, me in 1975, her in 1980. 1975 and 1980 (after Leap Day) are twin years, so we were also born on the same day of the week (Sunday), and it was that coincidence that got me interested in the quirks of the calendar. Now I can easily figure out in my head the day of the week for any date you can give me in the last century....

If you don't know what day of the week you were born on, your 28th, 56th, 84th (etc.) birthday will tell you.....

lb13

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#27 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
cindy.wellman wrote:Belated birthday wishes from me as well! I hope that all of you had a groovy day!

LB - Yesterday the ...... after you said "I guess that about covers it" had me wondering if there was someone else with a birthday that you weren't mentioning. After reading the rest of the thread I realize that it was YOUR birthday too! So, are you and Sister #2 twins? I'm just curious if Sister #2, is YOUR sister #2
Me and Sister #2 were born 5 years apart, me in 1975, her in 1980. 1975 and 1980 (after Leap Day) are twin years, so we were also born on the same day of the week (Sunday), and it was that coincidence that got me interested in the quirks of the calendar. Now I can easily figure out in my head the day of the week for any date you can give me in the last century....

If you don't know what day of the week you were born on, your 28th, 56th, 84th (etc.) birthday will tell you.....

lb13
Hey, that is pretty neat! It always interests me to see the story behind things and how people learn the things they do.

Because of you, just now as I went to check the day my sister was born, I learned that you can click on the year in the calender in windows, and will take you back per year, instead of scrolling back month by month. THANK you for that, Mr. LB!!

I've known I was born on a Tuesday because it was sort of a running joke in my family about the day. Tuesday is supposed to be the child full of grace. HAHAHAHA. I was not full of grace, nor am I now. I am probably one of the clumsiest people I know. Even with the ballet lessons my parents put me in at a young age to try and remedy the situation, I never fulfilled that graceful destiny. I just attribute it to always being tall, of course. LOL

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#28 Post by Here's Fanny! » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:53 am

cindy.wellman wrote:I've known I was born on a Tuesday because it was sort of a running joke in my family about the day. Tuesday is supposed to be the child full of grace. HAHAHAHA. I was not full of grace, nor am I now. I am probably one of the clumsiest people I know. Even with the ballet lessons my parents put me in at a young age to try and remedy the situation, I never fulfilled that graceful destiny. I just attribute it to always being tall, of course. LOL
After I read lb's post, I was going to say that he and his sister are bonny and blithe and good and gay. I, on the other hand, am full of grace! My dad used to say that wasn't all I was full of. Ha!

Must have something to do with us both being tall, of course.
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#29 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:32 am

Here's Fanny! wrote:
cindy.wellman wrote:I've known I was born on a Tuesday because it was sort of a running joke in my family about the day. Tuesday is supposed to be the child full of grace. HAHAHAHA. I was not full of grace, nor am I now. I am probably one of the clumsiest people I know. Even with the ballet lessons my parents put me in at a young age to try and remedy the situation, I never fulfilled that graceful destiny. I just attribute it to always being tall, of course. LOL
After I read lb's post, I was going to say that he and his sister are bonny and blithe and good and gay. I, on the other hand, am full of grace! My dad used to say that wasn't all I was full of. Ha!

Must have something to do with us both being tall, of course.

Along with me and Sister #2 sharing a birthday in more ways than one, Sisters #1 & 4 were both born on August Thursdays, and Sister #3 was lucky enough to have been born on a Friday the 13th....

I remember that little days of the week poem, and I've known all along it was full of crap..... :P

lb13

MarleysGh0st

#30 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 am

littlebeast13 wrote: Me and Sister #2 were born 5 years apart, me in 1975, her in 1980.
Since I didn't realize that, belated Happy Birthday, Beast!

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#31 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:Must have something to do with us both being tall, of course.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!