Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 28

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 28

#1 Post by gsabc » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 am

Four more weeks ...

BD and GW are off to pick up the gown. I hope everything is fine with it. Today has become a set of annoyances, not all of them cheap (see my issue with the broken tree.).

Not much else happening. Need to read the small print of the PODS contract. Have discovered that the storage facility is two hours away from Fort Irwin. I also need to check on insurance coverage while the container is in storage. Not willing to pay the PODS rate.

According to GW, the service charge DOES include the tips for everyone. I will bring some cash anyway, for if someone does above and beyond the call of duty.

Tomorrow's entry may not happen. Will be taking HS to a doctor's appointment, then to an optician to look at new glasses. He managed to lose a lens out of his old ones. They are several years old, though, so he was due for a new set anyway.

Today's For Better or For Worse is once again appropriate, as the Patterson clan prepare for Elizabeth's wedding at the same time that we plan ours. They are nearly at the same stage of planning as we are. The anniversaries may match.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

christie1111
11:11

#2 Post by christie1111 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Daughter1111 was born within days of April in the strip.

My pregnancy and the mom's were in sync.

It made me want to get up and read the comic everyday.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"