Pogo People

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

Pogo People

#1 Post by Here's Fanny! » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 am

I'm not sure if this is a Club page exclusively, but if you haven't looked already, check out this week's Pogo news. They've recently started a thing where they sometimes have a Pet of the Week rather than Player of the Week and this week's picture is the cutest ever!
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 am

Molly is cute as a bug!

No, you don't have to be a club player -- I'm not one and I got there under Pogo news.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#3 Post by Here's Fanny! » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am

SportsFan68 wrote:Molly is cute as a bug!

No, you don't have to be a club player -- I'm not one and I got there under Pogo news.
The little stuffed animal is what drags it over the edge into So Cute I Can't Stand It territory.
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 am

Here's Fanny! wrote: The little stuffed animal is what drags it over the edge into So Cute I Can't Stand It territory.
Agreed! She says in the attached questionnaire that she can't take the little beast away from her.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#5 Post by Rexer25 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 am

Why do I get the feeling this thread is not about a possum in Okeefenokee swamp?
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

NellyLunatic1980

#6 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 am

Rexer25 wrote:Why do I get the feeling this thread is not about a possum in Okeefenokee swamp?
Your feeling is right. This is about the games website, Pogo.com.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#7 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Awwww!

otherindigo

#8 Post by otherindigo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

I cannot decide which pet to choose so I haven't purchased one yet. I'm silly like that.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#9 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm

otherindigo wrote:I cannot decide which pet to choose so I haven't purchased one yet. I'm silly like that.
Get a kittycat and you won't have to purchase one, just the adoption fees, which are usually not horribly steep. You'll just go to the Shelter and choose from just about any color, temperament, number of toes :D . . .

Siva has 23 toes! In addition to the extra ones she already has, she has an EXTRA one floating between the six on her front left paw. If it ever gives her problems, her adopters will have it surgically removed.