Liquid Nitrogen...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
otherindigo

Liquid Nitrogen...

#1 Post by otherindigo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:40 pm

to the forehead is not for the faint of heart. A tear or two came to my eye. I get to have it done again in 2 weeks. YEA!! Fun times!

Oh and can someone help my find crazy/silly disc band-aids? I have to wear them 24/7 and well my personality is screaming for something more original than this tan mess of a band-aid on my head.

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#2 Post by sunflower » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I could be wrong, but I think the discs only come in tan.

You might be able to find some character ones in a variety pack, but I'd guess in a pack of 25 or 30 you might get one or two discs.

You should be able to find the tan ones just about anywhere, they have the discs and also small squares now too.

otherindigo

#3 Post by otherindigo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm

I have to have something much more fun than tan. I'm stuck with these things on my head for at least 3-4 weeks if not longer. I may have to bring out my sharpies and create my own. Heck why hasn't someone made color your own band-aids?

Or maybe find cute stickers to stick up there too. Bling it out with some CZs.

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#4 Post by sunflower » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

It might not look good but maybe you can put the disc on first, then cut the end off a standard size bandaid (just one side) and stick it on top of the disc? Then you get a design and you hide the disc (but still protect the spot).

That might be too much work though and not look right...stickers might be better.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

Re: Liquid Nitrogen...

#5 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 am

otherindigo wrote:to the forehead is not for the faint of heart. A tear or two came to my eye. I get to have it done again in 2 weeks. YEA!! Fun times!

Oh and can someone help my find crazy/silly disc band-aids? I have to wear them 24/7 and well my personality is screaming for something more original than this tan mess of a band-aid on my head.

OUCH!! You are a very brave one!

PS - Any news on the ksolo stuff on MySpace? I clicked on you this weekend and hope you made the 100 clicks you needed. I love that site, though it does take quite a bit of my free time away from me! LOL

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 am

There's about several thousand gallons of liquid nitrogen in the tank across the street if you ever need any more.....

lb13

otherindigo

Re: Liquid Nitrogen...

#7 Post by otherindigo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:14 am

cindy.wellman wrote:
otherindigo wrote:to the forehead is not for the faint of heart. A tear or two came to my eye. I get to have it done again in 2 weeks. YEA!! Fun times!

OUCH!! You are a very brave one!

PS - Any news on the ksolo stuff on MySpace? I clicked on you this weekend and hope you made the 100 clicks you needed. I love that site, though it does take quite a bit of my free time away from me! LOL
I think I have 81 hits. I'm not sure what they meant by "submission" deadline. It could be that I need 100 hits before Alanis judges. IDK.

otherindigo

#8 Post by otherindigo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 am

littlebeast13 wrote:There's about several thousand gallons of liquid nitrogen in the tank across the street if you ever need any more.....

lb13
Wow thanks beastie boy. I'll make sure and let you know. :lol:

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#9 Post by AnnieCamaro » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:18 am

Did you have to have something burned off, Miss Other? That must be hurty. I have felt hurty before, so I'm sorry you had to be. I send you wet kisses and warm snuggles.

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:21 am

Ouch! Buy some fun mini stickers and put them on the tan discs.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

otherindigo

#11 Post by otherindigo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 am

AnnieCamaro wrote:Did you have to have something burned off, Miss Other? That must be hurty. I have felt hurty before, so I'm sorry you had to be. I send you wet kisses and warm snuggles.

/:P\
Scritches behind the ear for you.

Yeah. It did hurty. The dermatologist said that it was just a "light" treatment. I would hate to feel the heavy treatment. I get to have it done again in two weeks. They're trying to get it all done before I have to go back to school at the end of August.

dodgersteve182

#12 Post by dodgersteve182 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:35 am

Is that your "Bro" in the pic??? :D

otherindigo

#13 Post by otherindigo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:38 am

dodgersteve182 wrote:Is that your "Bro" in the pic??? :D

I have way too many giggly moments concerning him for that to be my "bro". :lol: