So Snaxx...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

So Snaxx...

#1 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:54 pm

When were you on top of Loveland Pass?
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: So Snaxx...

#2 Post by ulysses5019 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 am

SportsFan68 wrote:When were you on top of Loveland Pass?
Is there an Amtrak stop up there?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
Is there an Amtrak stop up there?
:roll:

One of my friends tried to take Amtrak back to her class reunion in Iowa but upon advance checking of the schedules, discovered that Amtrak would get her from Denver to Omaha, then she could take the bus most of the rest of the way. Even the bus schedules were adjusted somewhat because of the flooding.

So she drove her little Honda, which gets more than 30 mpg. She'll be back tonight to regale us with tales of her adventure.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Snaxx

#4 Post by Snaxx » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm

It was last summer, one stop on an almost two-week western trip that included stops in Colorado, NM, AZ, and CA.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:09 am

jacorbett70 wrote:

It was last summer, one stop on an almost two-week western trip that included stops in Colorado, NM, AZ, and CA.
Next time you're through any of the Four Corners states, let me know. I still wish I could have dropped in on Nitrah and his family to say Hi, but the fates were against me. I was at the Colorado Overlook in the Needles District of Canyonlands in spirit when they floated by.

I had a blast with Jai and will be happy to drop in on you and impress all your friends with how normal your BBs are. :mrgreen:

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#6 Post by ulysses5019 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:32 am

......how normal your BBs are.
I hope his BBs are normal.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#7 Post by cindy.wellman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm

jacorbett70 wrote:

But not ID. :( We're ready, whenever you are, for you to come visit our new place! Then again, it has been awhile since we've actually left the airports around NYC too. :D