Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 26

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 26

#1 Post by gsabc » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 am

Headachy today. Let's see if I can remember stuff.

Some more regrets RSVP's in the mail yesterday. Count is up to 92 known attendees, with the addition of a couple of BD's friends. Also added in my uncle's cousin (my first cousin once removed), who accompanies him frequently now that both their spouses are gone. Still to be heard from are some of FSIL's invitees. MotG is working on those.

The bachelorette weekend is coming up. NYC road trip. Plans (the ones I was told, anyway) include the "Sex and the City" tour, a name restaurant, a nightclub (or more than one), and a trip to the Disney Store (MoH and BD are Disney fanatics; I trained her well.). So if you are in The City Saturday or Sunday and see a group of young women who are trying to be sophisticated, but two of whom are leaving a trail of drool through the Disney Store, BD is the blond/redhead with long wavy hair.

Appointment tonight or tomorrow with the DJ to set the final music. Let's see, which part of the ceremony gets "Super Freak" ...
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

tlynn78

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am

Let's see, which part of the ceremony gets "Super Freak" ...

Probably not the father/daughter dance...

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#3 Post by sunflower » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

Does she have the bride mouse ears wiht the veil? If not she should get those if the disney store has them, a friend of mine (who was a Disney addict) wore them the whole night of the bachelorette party!