Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 5**2

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 5**2

#1 Post by gsabc » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 am

Sorry about the headline. Couldn't resist.

Invoices are arriving and coming due - photographer, florist, DJ, cake, tree guy (oops, that's another thread!). Some want a deposit, some already have it. I'll need to bring my checkbook to the ceremony for final payments.

BD is paying for the photgrapher. Includes both principals for the entire day, proof book (to keep) with up to 450 of the "best images", album with up to 100 photos, up to 550 of the best images on a CD (also to keep, and we can make all the reprints we want), a wedding story DVD with up to 100 images and a custom sound track, and the engagement session. The husband and wife team have been just fabulous so far. I am looking forward to seeing the final result.

The DJ meeting got postponed. They're having some construction at their place, and the driveway is torn up. Just as well. Gives me more time to find their music list and make some more choices.

Sent info to the rabbi on the wedding participants, so he can let us know the order for the procession and where everyone should stand. Also requested an advance copy of his ceremony for the ASL interpreter.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.