Section 313 Row 1 Seat 13

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

Section 313 Row 1 Seat 13

#1 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 pm

is now available at the Pepsi Center. I am declining to renew my ticket packages.
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Section 313 Row 1 Seat 13

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:is now available at the Pepsi Center. I am declining to renew my ticket packages.

How can you not renew a seat with all those 13's in it?

How much would I have to pay to have it renamed Seat LB13?

lb13

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#3 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:12 pm

And I never realized it until I saw it all typed out, but I suppose that, if somebody was forced to pick a seat at the Can, they might pick that one.

Although I suppose symmetry would be better if it were Row 3, but for game purposes Row 1 is better. Or else I could write it as Row 1 Section 313 Seat 13.
Spoiler

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#4 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Here's Fanny! wrote:is now available at the Pepsi Center. I am declining to renew my ticket packages.

How can you not renew a seat with all those 13's in it?

How much would I have to pay to have it renamed Seat LB13?

lb13

Ha!

Had I been thinking before, I would have taken a Sharpie to one of the games and written LB on the metal seat tag.
Last edited by Here's Fanny! on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

IHateSeat9
Merry Man

#5 Post by IHateSeat9 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:And I never realized it until I saw it all typed out, but I suppose that, if somebody was forced to pick a seat at the Can, they might pick that one.

Although I suppose symmetry would be better if it were Row 3, but for game purposes Row 1 is better. Or else I could write it as Row 1 Section 313 Seat 13.

Could be worse....

IHS9

ThePepsiGeneration
Merry Man

#6 Post by ThePepsiGeneration » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:And I never realized it until I saw it all typed out, but I suppose that, if somebody was forced to pick a seat at the Can, they might pick that one.

The Can!?!? Who's the seat for, Chronic Diarrhea? Larry Craig?

Bob Juch

#7 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Price of gas or a case of WGAS?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#8 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:22 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
I seem to recall you being a similar annoyance in a thread earlier today. Did Holt Dad jack your id or are you just running low on fiber?
Spoiler

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
I seem to recall you being a similar annoyance in a thread earlier today. Did Holt Dad jack your id or are you just running low on fiber?
No, but did Pea bite you?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#10 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Here's Fanny! wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: Price of gas or a case of WGAS?
No, but I don't know what that has to do with your need to be a jagoff at every opportunity. If you don't give a shit about the Pepsi Center or Project Runway or a myriad of other things, then why else would you chime in with what you apparently think is witty or cute?

As to your original question, I posted the message for somebody who will probably be reading tomorrow morning and quite possibly might give a shit (or even two).
Spoiler

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#11 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Here's Fanny! wrote: I seem to recall you being a similar annoyance in a thread earlier today. Did Holt Dad jack your id or are you just running low on fiber?
No, but I don't know what that has to do with your need to be a jagoff at every opportunity. If you don't give a shit about the Pepsi Center or Project Runway or a myriad of other things, then why else would you chime in with what you apparently think is witty or cute?

As to your original question, I posted the message for somebody who will probably be reading tomorrow morning and quite possibly might give a shit (or even two).

I rarely ever defend the Juchmeister, but I thought he was asking whether either of those was the reason you gave up the seat, and he wasn't just making a WGAS crack on his behalf.

The Project Runway WGAS mention was certainly on his behalf. I'd have invoked the Fern myself.... :P

lb13

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#12 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:50 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:I rarely ever defend the Juchmeister, but I thought he was asking whether either of those was the reason you gave up the seat, and he wasn't just making a WGAS crack on his behalf.

The Project Runway WGAS mention was certainly on his behalf. I'd have invoked the Fern myself.... :P

lb13
Had it not been in the Project Runway thread earlier, I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought, since I usually ignore most of what he posts that is just to provoke me. But I don't like it when people WGAS in general and to Sliver in particular.
Spoiler

Evil Squirrel
Merry Man

#13 Post by Evil Squirrel » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:I rarely ever defend the Juchmeister, but I thought he was asking whether either of those was the reason you gave up the seat, and he wasn't just making a WGAS crack on his behalf.

lb13
Had it not been in the Project Runway thread earlier, I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought, since I usually ignore most of what he posts that is just to provoke me. But I don't like it when people WGAS in general and to Sliver in particular.

Hear, hear!
Squirrels are the architects of forests, the planters of trees, nature's own acrobats and show a zest for life that can inspire us. Every day should be National Squirrel Appreciation Day!

--squirrelmama (10/3/07)

Many of these (squirrel) migrations were probably caused by food shortages as well as habitat overcrowding. We solved that for them. We not only reduced their habitat, we reduced the whole species by about 90%. The least we can do now is share a little birdseed with them.

--Richard E. Mallery

2008 Squirrel of the Year Award winner

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#14 Post by Here's Fanny! » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Here's Fanny! wrote:

lb13
And, now that I've read it again in your perspective, I see where the gas thing could actually be a legitimate question as to budgeting and whatnot. Whether it was or not, I will still apologize to BobJuch because I saw the WGAS and saw red. Even though my first response was rather mild, it escalated (as things tend to do, ha!)

Plus, I don't think many people here follow basketball, but those who do could probably tell that this is a very touchy subject at the moment.

So, Bob, I apologize for reading your comment and immediately assuming the lowest intention.
Spoiler