Paging Christie1111

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Odyssey
Flower Girl

Paging Christie1111

#1 Post by Odyssey » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Hi Christie,

SC just told me you are married to a Brit. Me too! My husband is from Rochdale, near Manchester. :D
Odyssey

christie1111
11:11

#2 Post by christie1111 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:20 am

Sorry for the delay in responding. Log in issues.

Yes, and he isn't from that far away. He is from Leeds.

Of course we fly in and out of Manchester.

Where are you from?

I grew up in Newport, RI and Kauai, Hawaii. I went to Penn State and now live in CT.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

Odyssey
Flower Girl

#3 Post by Odyssey » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:26 am

I grew up on Long Island, NY. I now live in Upstate SC and went to school in NC, DC and TN. Pretty much went south once I was 18.

I wish I grew up in Hawaii!
Odyssey

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#4 Post by minimetoo26 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:30 am

Odyssey wrote:I grew up on Long Island, NY. I now live in Upstate SC and went to school in NC, DC and TN. Pretty much went south once I was 18.

I wish I grew up in Hawaii!
Where in LI, and where in SC? My husband grew up in the Smithtown/Massapequa/Commack area (they moved a lot, but stayed pretty much central), then the family started migrating south. We're in Southern Coastal VA, and his brother is just north of Myrtle Beach on the NC/SC coastal border.

Odyssey
Flower Girl

#5 Post by Odyssey » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:25 am

minimetoo26 wrote: Where in LI, and where in SC? My husband grew up in the Smithtown/Massapequa/Commack area (they moved a lot, but stayed pretty much central), then the family started migrating south. We're in Southern Coastal VA, and his brother is just north of Myrtle Beach on the NC/SC coastal border.
Wow, well your husband was my neighbor when he lived in Massapequa. I grew up in Farmingdale. One of my brothers still lives there and the other is in North Massapequa. I was visiting last week. It seems like "Queens lite" now as the City encroaches.

I'm way on the other end of the state of SC--Anderson. About an hour from Manintheseersuckersuit and I believe Sir G.
Odyssey