top o' the mornin'®

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

top o' the mornin'®

#1 Post by earendel » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:22 am

Up early and trying to keep the noise down so elwing can sleep. I've got to go to a meeting at church (our technology ministry group will be working on computers and stuff). I won't be around much today.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

MarleysGh0st

Re: top o' the mornin'®

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:13 am

earendel wrote:I won't be around much today.
A Saturday greeting from you is already a bonus. Top o' the mornin'®, ear!

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#3 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:23 pm

earendel wrote:Up early and trying to keep the noise down so elwing can sleep. I've got to go to a meeting at church (our technology ministry group will be working on computers and stuff). I won't be around much today.
Does your technology ministry group take care of the computers at your church or the computers of the people who belong to your church?

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:41 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
earendel wrote:Up early and trying to keep the noise down so elwing can sleep. I've got to go to a meeting at church (our technology ministry group will be working on computers and stuff). I won't be around much today.
Does your technology ministry group take care of the computers at your church or the computers of the people who belong to your church?
Our primary responsibility is for the church network - staff computers, three "public" computers used by church members, the Web site, and the AV system in our Fellowship Hall. However that doesn't stop members from coming to us with personal computer problems - one woman in particular seems to think that we are her personal IT help desk.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."