Plan

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Shade

Plan

#1 Post by Shade » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:21 am

I have devised an ingenius plan to bring Who Wants to Be A Millionaire back to it's original popularity.

Step 1: Take Syndicated Millionaire off the air, slowly. reduce the episodes to 3 times a week, then once a week then nothing.

Step 2: Wait about one to two years for people to completely forget about Millionaire

Step 3: After two years of no Millionaire, Hold a major event at Madison Square Garden of Who Wants to Be A Super Millionaire. They would need to really go crazy with the publicity.

Step 4: Only have these Super Millionaire at Madision Square Garden episodes air once every two weeks on the best Prime Time slot, do this for about 6 months.

Step 5: After that six months if the ratings are continuing to go up, they can then move back to the regular studio, still airing Super Millionaire once every two weeks.

Step 6: While airing Super Millionaire once every two weeks, once a week they can also air regular Millionaire. After another month of doing that reduce Super Millionaire to once every 3 weeks with a surprise episode every now and then. Meanwhile keeping regular Millionaire at once a week.

Now all I need to do is try to get in touch with Disney Network executives :P

Bob Juch

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:44 am

Good luck with that.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#3 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:13 pm

I think that ABC lost the rights to show Millionaire in the evening a while ago.

Shade

#4 Post by Shade » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:35 pm

Millionaire plays in the evening in many states. The time it goes on varies by city. In NY it's 12:30 but I know in many other states they have a near prime time slot.

Groucho Marx
Merry Man

#5 Post by Groucho Marx » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:58 pm

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.

Shade

#6 Post by Shade » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:03 pm

I think it would work...but then again, America's most beloved comedy entertainer has never lied to me before Mr. Marx. :D