Hey, silvercamaro!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

Hey, silvercamaro!

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:08 pm

What's with the doggie prozac?

The last avatar you had was Rusty, right? I thought we were promised a picture of Lizbit?

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

Re: Hey, silvercamaro!

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:17 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:What's with the doggie prozac?

The last avatar you had was Rusty, right? I thought we were promised a picture of Lizbit?
The last avatar was the late Ashley. I had a few days there where I felt like commemorating Tigger and Ash, because they couldn't be part of the current conversation. I found the Doggie Prozac image on the web and I thought it was funny. (This dog looks sort of like Adventure Boy's Bernie, though.)

I have put Annie in charge of downloading the camera into her laptop, and she keeps getting busy with other things -- dumb stuff like opera, physics, tutoring Elizabeth B. for the Puppy School final exam, etc. I will prod her with a gentle reminder tonight.

In the meantime, I have discovered a photo on the web that looks remarkably like Lizbit. I will go find it again and see if I can post it in this thread.

BRB.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:25 pm

silvercamaro wrote: The last avatar was the late Ashley. I had a few days there where I felt like commemorating Tigger and Ash, because they couldn't be part of the current conversation.
Oh, excuse me for not recognizing Ashley from the photo of him in Phoenix. At least I recognized Tigger.
silvercamaro wrote:In the meantime, I have discovered a photo on the web that looks remarkably like Lizbit. I will go find it again and see if I can post it in this thread.
We don't need pictures of somebody like Lizbit, we want to see her!

If Annie's busy with import stuff like online physics classes and opera composition, you'll just have to download those pictures your own self. :)

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#4 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:25 pm

Lizbit looks exactly like the puppy in the middle -- same coloring, same ear that turns inside out when she runs, and same markings, down to the spot on top of her head. In fact, the only way you can be sure this isn't Lizbit is because if it were, she would be standing on top of the other two.

Last edited by silvercamaro on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevilKitty100

#5 Post by DevilKitty100 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:36 pm

silvercamaro wrote:Lizbit looks exactly like the puppy in the middle -- same coloring, same ear that turns inside out when she runs, and same markings, down to the spot on top of her head. In fact, the only way you can be sure this isn't Lizbit is because if it were, she would be standing on top of the other two.

[img][URL=http://imajr.com/pointerpups_422282][/img]

Arg. I must go see how other folks have managed this trick.
The resourceful among us can paste that link in another browser for a preview of Ms LizBit. Too sweet!

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#6 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:37 pm

I thought the photo would be bigger than that, but at least I finally got an image to appear. I need practice, obviously!

That's not much better. Hmmn.
Last edited by silvercamaro on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#7 Post by kayrharris » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:39 pm

Those images within the message body can be confounding. Once you get the hang of it, it's not so hard, but getting the hang of it is the key.

I like the pic! :D

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#8 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
We don't need pictures of somebody like Lizbit, we want to see her!

If Annie's busy with import stuff like online physics classes and opera composition, you'll just have to download those pictures your own self. :)
You may be right, if pushy. But I'd much rather be incapable of getting some other dog's photo to appear properly than my own!

:wink:

MarleysGh0st

#9 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:47 pm

silvercamaro wrote: You may be right, if pushy.
Uh oh, now I'm pushy.

There goes the accolade mini gave me yesterday! :roll:

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#10 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:55 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
silvercamaro wrote: You may be right, if pushy.
Uh oh, now I'm pushy.

There goes the accolade mini gave me yesterday! :roll:
That's right. You're pushy except when you're pissing politely.

You're the talk of the ghostly sphere.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#11 Post by cindy.wellman » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:57 pm

silvercamaro wrote:Lizbit looks exactly like the puppy in the middle -- same coloring, same ear that turns inside out when she runs, and same markings, down to the spot on top of her head. In fact, the only way you can be sure this isn't Lizbit is because if it were, she would be standing on top of the other two.

As cute as the preview puppy is, I must say that I also just love the name Lizbit! I might need to add her name the list of my favorite words to say.

:D

MarleysGh0st

#12 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:38 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:As cute as the preview puppy is, I must say that I also just love the name Lizbit! I might need to add her name the list of my favorite words to say.
You realize, of course, that that's just her nickname. I'm still rather partial to her formal name, Elizabeth Barrett Brownhound. :D

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#13 Post by AnnieCamaro » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:54 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote: You realize, of course, that that's just her nickname. I'm still rather partial to her formal name, Elizabeth Barrett Brownhound. :D
Mr. Marley, I just wanted you to know that I'm working on those photos you asked about. I have to do everything around here, and now I'm working on dial-up because somebody's baby sister (I'd rather not name names) ate the cables on my mom's wireless router.

I can still remember my carefree days before I had to become the mature and responsible one around here. I miss those good times.

Anyway, I'm downloading the camera right now.

Annie /:P\
Sou iu koto de.

MarleysGh0st

#14 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:35 pm

AnnieCamaro wrote: I have to do everything around here, and now I'm working on dial-up because somebody's baby sister (I'd rather not name names) ate the cables on my mom's wireless router.
Oh.

It really is wireless now, huh? :wink:

peacock2121

#15 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:44 am

silvercamaro wrote: That's right. You're pushy except when you're pissing politely.

You're the talk of the ghostly sphere.
Made me laugh - right out loud!