fun exercise - come up with your visual DNA

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
lilyvonschtupp26

fun exercise - come up with your visual DNA

#1 Post by lilyvonschtupp26 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:00 pm

how accurate is yours?

This is really neat...try it!!
When you click on the link, a series of about 15 pictures will come up. Click on a photo in that category that appeals to you.
Again 15 pictures will come up, click the one for you and move on. Just continue to keep picking.

At the end it will give you a profile of yourself.... It's called a visual DNA.... Your choices dictate your profile.

Http://DNA.imagini.net/friends
It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many lives as we wish. -S.I. Hayakawa

Ritterskoop

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm

They have other personality tests also. Fun.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#3 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 pm

My profile is fairly accurate.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#4 Post by cindy.wellman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 pm

mine too

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 pm

It came up with some things alright, but I wasn't happy with a lot of the choices I had....

I must have been the one they made all the blanks for....

lb13

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#6 Post by Here's Fanny! » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 am

Not at all.

It said I was romantic and love nature. But the next page says I have an insatiable sex drive and like nothing better than big cities.

Next page, want to just stay home and sleep, with everything simple and (here's that word again) romantic.

Last page, I'm back to nature and the perfect place being the outdoors. I don't know why thinking that stepping in dogshit is gross means I like nature.
Spoiler
I'm darned good and ready.

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#7 Post by Here's Fanny! » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 am

littlebeast13 wrote:It came up with some things alright, but I wasn't happy with a lot of the choices I had....

lb13
Were we allowed to click on the blanks? Because sometimes that's the one I liked the most. Ha!
Spoiler

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#8 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:15 am

Here's Fanny! wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:It came up with some things alright, but I wasn't happy with a lot of the choices I had....

lb13
Were we allowed to click on the blanks? Because sometimes that's the one I liked the most. Ha!

I clicked on one, but probably should have clicked on more since none of the choices appealed to me. For example, the "perfect vacation" one did not show either a hotel room or a ballpark....

lb13

NellyLunatic1980

#9 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am

When "That's gross" came up, I was looking for a picture of mental disorder Michael Weiner Savage.

Anyway, here's what came up for me:

Moods: Go getter. Street smart. Self-assured. The city makes me feel alive. Unconventional taste in art. Drawn to the beauty of the human body and the opportunity to express my identity through it. Ruled by music. Always looking for new beats and breaks. Passionate, bordering on obsessive.

Fun: Escape artist. First to take the leap. Always looking forward. No regrets. Like to see where life takes me. Happy to live highs and lows. Fiercely loyal and passionate. Like to be part of the big picture. With the metropolis as my playground, I'll never run out of things to do.

Habits: High time roller. I care about appearance. If I feel good on the outside, I'll feel good on the inside. I have a sweet tooth and I don't get hung up about making healthy choices. Expressive personality with contemporary taste. Like to be surrounded by precious possessions that define who I am.

Social: Relaxed. Friendship is all about being there for one another. Can't imagine life without best friends. First place to go when I need advice. Freedom of speech--cherish being able to say what I want without constraints.

Almost all of that is right on target.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#10 Post by ulysses5019 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 am

Mine said that I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#11 Post by Here's Fanny! » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 am

NellyLunatic1980 wrote:Moods: Go getter. Street smart. Self-assured. The city makes me feel alive. Unconventional taste in art. Drawn to the beauty of the human body and the opportunity to express my identity through it. Ruled by music. Always looking for new beats and breaks. Passionate, bordering on obsessive.

Social: Relaxed. Friendship is all about being there for one another. Can't imagine life without best friends. First place to go when I need advice. Freedom of speech--cherish being able to say what I want without constraints.

Almost all of that is right on target.
I can see we both picked the same art picture.

Did you pick the friendship one of the two guys sitting on the staircase?
Spoiler

NellyLunatic1980

#12 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 am

ulysses5019 wrote:Mine said that I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
I guess that also means you're not into yoga or health food. :D

NellyLunatic1980

#13 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:04 am

Here's Fanny! wrote:Did you pick the friendship one of the two guys sitting on the staircase?
Yes.

Here's Fanny!
Peekaboo!

#14 Post by Here's Fanny! » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am

I think mine was

Mood: Dreamer
Fun: Thriller
Habits: Funky Junkie
Social: Relaxed

So I'm a dreamy junkie that thinks thrills are relaxing, I guess.
Spoiler