WWTBAM Bored
http://wwtbambored.com/

Non Sequitor
http://wwtbambored.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14210
Page 1 of 2

Author:  christie1111 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Non Sequitor

I don't have anything to add.

We just need one.

:lol:

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

OK. Be that way.

:D

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

I mentionded this on the main board (didn't know this was here) but am I the only one who thought, as a child, that the man's name was Frank O'Harris?

Also Staubach is a stud. But Mel Blount just picked him off.

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
I mentionded this on the main board (didn't know this was here) but am I the only one who thought, as a child, that the man's name was Frank O'Harris?



LOLOLOL

Author:  SportsFan68 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
I mentionded this on the main board (didn't know this was here) but am I the only one who thought, as a child, that the man's name was Frank O'Harris?

Also Staubach is a stud. But Mel Blount just picked him off.


I dunno -- I never thought that.

Author:  christie1111 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
I mentionded this on the main board (didn't know this was here) but am I the only one who thought, as a child, that the man's name was Frank O'Harris?

Also Staubach is a stud. But Mel Blount just picked him off.


Okay, not me.

But then I did both undergrad and grad school at Penn State so.....

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

Wind chills tomorrow will be 14 degrees.

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
Wind chills tomorrow will be 14 degrees.

Wow. Dunno about wind chills, but our regular high tomorrow is supposed to be 34. We might have to go swimming in the lake.

Author:  SportsFan68 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
Wind chills tomorrow will be 14 degrees.

Wow. Dunno about wind chills, but our regular high tomorrow is supposed to be 34. We might have to go swimming in the lake.


Supposed to get up to 45 here. A heat wave!

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
Wind chills tomorrow will be 14 degrees.

Wow. Dunno about wind chills, but our regular high tomorrow is supposed to be 34. We might have to go swimming in the lake.



We are right over the Philadelphia/Montgomery County border.

Author:  ontellen [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

One week from tonight I'll be enjoying the balmy weather in Varadero, Cuba. I just hope the weather is good on Wednesday so we can fly out of Toronto.

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mmmmm cuban sandwiches

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

For the record, I also thought Theo Bell was Steel Bell and that Loren Toews and the gal who played the the cruise director on the Love Boat had the same name.

Author:  christie1111 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.

Author:  christie1111 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D


Better late than never, in this case.

Does he know about putting plastic wrap right onto the surface?

Well, he may not but you prolly do

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.


That is so cute.

Boonie never tried them before. So, when I suggested one of my favorite sandwiches -- crisp bacon, exceedingly thinly sliced red onion and avocado on rye bread with light swiping of mayo -- he wanted to try it.

And now, he likes avocados.

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.


That is so cute.

Boonie never tried them before. So, when I suggested one of my favorite sandwiches -- crisp bacon, exceedingly thinly sliced red onion and avocado on rye bread with light swiping of mayo -- he wanted to try it.

And now, he likes avocados.

How old is Boonie?
Back when we could afford daycare, we brought an avocado with us and asked them to feed him one. They didn't believe us. They actually called when he ate it, they were so impressed. FTR, I hates them.

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.


That is so cute.

Boonie never tried them before. So, when I suggested one of my favorite sandwiches -- crisp bacon, exceedingly thinly sliced red onion and avocado on rye bread with light swiping of mayo -- he wanted to try it.

And now, he likes avocados.

How old is Boonie?
Back when we could afford daycare, we brought an avocado with us and asked them to feed him one. They didn't believe us. They actually called when he ate it, they were so impressed. FTR, I hates them.


TLITF --

Boonie is my fiance.

He turns 59 on Tuesday.

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.


That is so cute.

Boonie never tried them before. So, when I suggested one of my favorite sandwiches -- crisp bacon, exceedingly thinly sliced red onion and avocado on rye bread with light swiping of mayo -- he wanted to try it.

And now, he likes avocados.

How old is Boonie?
Back when we could afford daycare, we brought an avocado with us and asked them to feed him one. They didn't believe us. They actually called when he ate it, they were so impressed. FTR, I hates them.


TLITF --

Boonie is my fiance.

He turns 59 on Tuesday.

d'oh! Well if he wants avocado eating lessons next time we're visiting my Dad, Frankie's available.

Author:  ToLiveIsToFly [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

Ah, the Jackie Smith wide open touchdown drop. One of my favorite Super Bowl moments ever.

Author:  mellytu74 [ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
ToLiveIsToFly wrote:
mellytu74 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:
Cuban sandwiches.......

That reminds me how great a small sandwich that would be for Super Bowl.

Great idea!



Boonie and I are making guacamole.

He has just discovered avocados.

He is so cute. :D

frankie will eat a whole avocado in one sitting if we let him. he will of course be green when he's done.


That is so cute.

Boonie never tried them before. So, when I suggested one of my favorite sandwiches -- crisp bacon, exceedingly thinly sliced red onion and avocado on rye bread with light swiping of mayo -- he wanted to try it.

And now, he likes avocados.

How old is Boonie?
Back when we could afford daycare, we brought an avocado with us and asked them to feed him one. They didn't believe us. They actually called when he ate it, they were so impressed. FTR, I hates them.


TLITF --

Boonie is my fiance.

He turns 59 on Tuesday.

d'oh! Well if he wants avocado eating lessons next time we're visiting my Dad, Frankie's available.


Thanks --

when you come to visit, we can have avocados with Frankie.

:D

Author:  ulysses5019 [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

Where's beebs and the spelling police?

It's supposed to be in the upper 70's today and that's a good thing since I will be out shooting tennis matches today. And the same weather for tomorrow's Superbowl party at the beach. There will be lots of guacamole and beer. And other stuff too.

Author:  peacock2121 [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Non Sequitor

mellytu74 wrote:
Wind chills tomorrow will be 14 degrees.


It was 12 when I woke up this morning.

I am loving the wood stove.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/