FNGD PTP

Friday Night Gender Defender!
T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: FNGD PTP

#26 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote: No apologies. My offended tone was in jest. I understood the basics of what you were going for.

Hey. We created some classics together, such as James Bronk and Purses Galore. We're allowed an off night.

Now then, what exactly did you MEAN when you talk about a bad joke extending from my speedo?????? :twisted:
Only a bad joke to those for whom it wasn't intended. Eh? EH?

Oh, Purses Galore. Sob. Sigh. Those were the days my friends....
Speaking of Underoos.
I guess I was never meant to be a speedo kinda guy. Well, there are worse things than a grown man wearing Spidey Underoos.

I'll get back to you when I can come up with one or two...
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#27 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: Only a bad joke to those for whom it wasn't intended. Eh? EH?

Oh, Purses Galore. Sob. Sigh. Those were the days my friends....
Speaking of Underoos.
I guess I was never meant to be a speedo kinda guy. Well, there are worse things than a grown man wearing Spidey Underoos.

Speedo wearing is trumped by Spidey Underoos. Just sayin'. Especially speedo wearing by German tourist men. On beaches where you have to look at them. Spidey sense hides under the sand when they do that.
Well, then

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#28 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: Speaking of Underoos.

Speedo wearing is trumped by Spidey Underoos. Just sayin'. Especially speedo wearing by German tourist men. On beaches where you have to look at them. Spidey sense hides under the sand when they do that.
Yup. I may not have a speedo physique, but I am lovable, in a weird sorta way. And I am multi-dimensional. I can rock a pair of Batman Underoos as well.

Well, my eyelids are displaying a magnetic pull toward my chin. Time for my head and my pillow to get reacquainted. Have a good night, my friend.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#29 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote: I guess I was never meant to be a speedo kinda guy. Well, there are worse things than a grown man wearing Spidey Underoos.

Yup. I may not have a speedo physique, but I am lovable, in a weird sorta way. And I am multi-dimensional. I can rock a pair of Batman Underoos as well.

Well, my eyelids are displaying a magnetic pull toward my chin. Time for my head and my pillow to get reacquainted. Have a good night, my friend.
My eyeballs are doing the same! Ciao!
Well, then

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#30 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:20 am

Beebs52 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: At least not intentionally...

The sidestroke is a real stroke. It's where you use the frogkick and stroke your arms sideways.

I like the sidestroke. It's nice and comfy and sleek.
Oh, I know the sidestroke as it applies to swimming. I'm just not sure how it applies to performing it in a closet....of course, I don't think I wanna know.
It doesn't apply. It was a bad joke that extended from the speedo. I'm not on tonight.
Sorry. It was totally nonsense. I'm off my game.
Let me know when you're on your game.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#31 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 am

Beebs52 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: Speedo wearing is trumped by Spidey Underoos. Just sayin'. Especially speedo wearing by German tourist men. On beaches where you have to look at them. Spidey sense hides under the sand when they do that.

My eyeballs are doing the same! Ciao!

My eyeballs are rolling around at the thought of German tourists in Speedos doing bong hits while beebs ogles them.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

peacock2121

#32 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 am

ontellen wrote:I'm here. 38 years ago tonight I was dancing at my wedding and look what I'm doing tonight!
Happy Anniversary, late.