Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Let it speak for itself

#176 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:17 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am
Isn't it interesting these scum don't show up at Trump rallies? They know that their only voice is with the democrats.
Liz Cheney hired security after death threats
6/21/21 wrote:Rep. Liz Cheney’s campaign (R-Wyo.) spent thousands of dollars on private security this year following death threats in the wake of her decision to back the impeachment of former President Trump and her subsequent removal from House leadership, according to a new report. Cheney’s campaign spent $58,000 on security from January to March, The New York Times reported Monday, citing Federal Election Commission records. She was also temporarily assigned special protection by Capitol Police while in Washington, D.C., a move the Times noted is unusual for a member of Congress not in a leadership position. The few public appearances Cheney has made in in her home state of Wyoming, where she has spent much of the recent congressional recess, have reportedly not been widely publicized beforehand for security reasons.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

wbtravis007

#177 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:24 am

Democrats who biden is doing his best to keep on board. And the zillionaires who give their millions at this 'fundraiser' to get a picture with 3 democrat presidents are supporting them.

For the first time, we went along with one of those ubiquitous resolutions to condemn Israel.

Isn't it interesting these scum don't show up at Trump rallies? They know that their only voice is with the democrats. The party of toleration and diversity. Right, that's the ticket.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

jarnon

#178 Post by jarnon » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am

Democrats who biden is doing his best to keep on board. And the zillionaires who give their millions at this 'fundraiser' to get a picture with 3 democrat presidents are supporting them.

For the first time, we went along with one of those ubiquitous resolutions to condemn Israel.

Isn't it interesting these scum don't show up at Trump rallies? They know that their only voice is with the democrats. The party of toleration and diversity. Right, that's the ticket.
This is twisted logic: Palestinian activists protest Biden so he must be anti-Israel. Actually, I think Biden is furious with Bibi in private, and his restraining himself in public to appease those rich New York donors.*

*It’s not antisemitic when I write it. Sort of like a black person saying the n-word.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#179 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:52 pm

jarnon wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am

This is twisted logic: Palestinian activists protest Biden so he must be anti-Israel. Actually, I think Biden is furious with Bibi in private, and his restraining himself in public to appease those rich New York donors.*

*It’s not antisemitic when I write it. Sort of like a black person saying the n-word.
Exactly right. It is politics above truth and what is right.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#180 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:55 pm

Cops ask Hochul to leave Officer Diller's funeral.

Alvin Bragg and NYC Mayor Eric Adams also showed up and were asked to leave. Trump came and was welcomed. I guess the police want to end our democracy.

New York is a f*cking mess. But at least they are getting Trump. They drive more people and businesses out of the state, they can just confiscate whatever is left from whoever they want. Whoever is left will have their bread and circuses. That's what democracies inevitably lead to. So keep telling us how Trump is a threat to our democracy.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#181 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 pm

It's good to know that Donald Trump knows the true meaning of Easter from reading his $60 Bible. Not a word to the gullible fools, many of them devout Christians, who support him, but plenty of words for Jack Smith, Fani Willis, and Alvin Bragg. (All caps in Trump's original Truth Social post.)
Donald Trump 3/31/24 wrote:HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
By contrast, here's the Easter tweet from President Biden:
Joe Biden 3/31/24 wrote:Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection this Easter Sunday. As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus' sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities.

jarnon

#182 Post by jarnon » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:59 pm

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:55 pm
Whoever is left will have their bread and circuses. That’s what democracies inevitably lead to.
I haven’t heard that idea before. I found that it was stated by Heinlein, drawing on arguments as old as Aristotle.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#183 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:45 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 pm
It's good to know that Donald Trump knows the true meaning of Easter from reading his $60 Bible. Not a word to the gullible fools, many of them devout Christians, who support him, but plenty of words for Jack Smith, Fani Willis, and Alvin Bragg. (All caps in Trump's original Truth Social post.)
Donald Trump 3/31/24 wrote:HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
By contrast, here's the Easter tweet from President Biden:
Joe Biden 3/31/24 wrote:Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection this Easter Sunday. As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus' sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities.
Nice to see you are up to the minute with the MSM propaganda and are dutifully passing it on. That's headline news for the MSM these days, right?

You want contrast? Jonathan Diller. Say his name. No one at the $26 million extravaganza did. Laken Riley. Say her name. biden almost did, not voluntarily.

silverscreenselect

#184 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:07 am

Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:45 am
You want contrast? Jonathan Diller. Say his name. No one at the $26 million extravaganza did. Laken Riley. Say her name. biden almost did, not voluntarily.
I'm not sure what relevance Diller's tragic death has to do with anything other than to give Trump another cheap photo op. Over $2 million has been raised for Diller's family, exactly zero of which comes from Trump or any organization affiliated with him or the Republican party. And violent crime in New York City is down substantially in the last year and below 2019 levels. Sadly, reducing violent crime never equals eliminating it. If only we could do something about the flood of illegal firearms on the streets...

And if you want to start saying names, mention the hundreds of jailed insurrectionists who assaulted Diller's fellow police officers on January 6 and whom Trump now calls hostages and wants to pardon.

flockofseagulls104

#185 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:39 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:07 am
I'm not sure what relevance Diller's tragic death has to do with anything other than to give Trump another cheap photo op. Over $2 million has been raised for Diller's family, exactly zero of which comes from Trump or any organization affiliated with him or the Republican party. And violent crime in New York City is down substantially in the last year and below 2019 levels. Sadly, reducing violent crime never equals eliminating it. If only we could do something about the flood of illegal firearms on the streets...

And if you want to start saying names, mention the hundreds of jailed insurrectionists who assaulted Diller's fellow police officers on January 6 and whom Trump now calls hostages and wants to pardon.
Never, oh never, address the main point of anything. Whether you consider them photo opportunities or not, these events DID happen. They are real-life tragedies, and by completely ignoring them, the biden admin shows that they mean nothing to them. To Hochul and the others, the Diller funeral was a photo opportunity. And the people involved consider these politicians partly responsible for what happened. So do the 10,000 people lining the street outside the funeral. That's why they asked her to leave. They did not mass protest her, they did not threaten her with violence. They did not go out and riot in the streets. That's what YOUR people do, trollboy. Not us.

So do the thousands of people who attended Reilly's memorial service. The bidens think NOTHING of these people. Neither do you.

All these politicians cry out that they receive death threats on their social media. So do the conservative ones. Anyone can send a death threat or claim to have gotten one. But name me one actual event of a mass, destructive riot by conservatives. Other than Charlottesville, which was done by nazis who are NOT part of mainstream conservatism, and who trump specifically condemned. And Jan 6, which was not especially violent. I can cite many by your mainstream coalitions, starting with the nationwide George Floyd riots.

I've seen a lot of the Jan 6th video. I did not see many, if any, specific incidents of assaults of police officers among those videos. (I'm sure you will enlighten me with one.) Inside the capitol, I saw police officers standing aside and letting it happen, and the protesters pretty much wandering around. I know there were a few incidents of vandalism by a few bad actors. But pretty much everyone there seemed to behave like they were on a tour, not like they were overthrowing anything. And the police officers pretty much stood by and let it happen. Outside, it was more complicated, not helped by police firing grenades into the crowd and a few inciters, who may or may not have been planted to do just that. Not to excuse it by any means, but it was not an 'Insurrection', and no one has ever been charged with that. The ONLY person killed in direct consequence of Jan 6 was Ashley Babbit. She was unarmed, and though not where she was supposed to be, posed no direct threat to anyone.

I, and millions of others, do not buy the Insurrection narrative. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

silverscreenselect

#186 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:39 pm
I, and millions of others, do not buy the Insurrection narrative. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Then I guess the over 700 people who pled guilty must be the dumbest people around. And 139 people were convicted in obviously rigged trials (as of January 2024).

silverscreenselect

#187 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:00 pm

Here in Atlanta, a 48-year-old South Carolina man was arrested for smashing his car through the entrance gate at FBI headquarters in DeKalb County. He didn't get very far. He's a decorated Navy veteran who was working as an insurance broker in South Carolina. No word as to motive yet, but his Facebook page reveals some clues:
His Facebook page is mostly private, but he has publicly posted videos critical of President Joe Biden. In 2021, he set his profile photo to a comic criticizing the public safety measures meant to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Funny thing is I could have guessed this as soon as I heard about the incident.

wbtravis007

#188 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:39 pm
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:07 am

I've seen a lot of the Jan 6th video. I did not see many, if any, specific incidents of assaults of police officers among those videos. (I'm sure you will enlighten me with one.) Inside the capitol, I saw police officers standing aside and letting it happen, and the protesters pretty much wandering around. I know there were a few incidents of vandalism by a few bad actors. But pretty much everyone there seemed to behave like they were on a tour, not like they were overthrowing anything. And the police officers pretty much stood by and let it happen.
Are you really that sheltered and isolated?

Man. No wonder you’re so often ignorant and naïve about various things.

silverscreenselect

#189 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am

Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:00 pm
Here in Atlanta, a 48-year-old South Carolina man was arrested for smashing his car through the entrance gate at FBI headquarters in DeKalb County. He didn't get very far. He's a decorated Navy veteran who was working as an insurance broker in South Carolina. No word as to motive yet, but his Facebook page reveals some clues:
His Facebook page is mostly private, but he has publicly posted videos critical of President Joe Biden. In 2021, he set his profile photo to a comic criticizing the public safety measures meant to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Funny thing is I could have guessed this as soon as I heard about the incident.
More information about Ervin Bolling, who was arrested for trying to ram his car through the fence at FBI Atlanta headquarters. None of this should come as the slightest surprise to anyone except perhaps Flock who will either say (1) it's fake media or (2) it's a complete coincidence.
Advance Democracy researchers identified an account on X with the handle @alohatiger11, a reference to the Clemson University mascot which Bolling has expressed support for on his public Facebook page. The handle is similar to usernames on other platforms like Telegram and Cash App, and also bears similarities to a Facebook page with Bolling’s name. The profile picture used in the X account also resembles a picture of the same man shown in Bolling’s public Facebook profile. The X account is currently set to private, but dozens of its old posts are still publicly viewable through the Internet Archive.

In December 2020, the X account responded to a post about a federal government stimulus bill that stated, “Wonder what it will take for people to wake up.” The X account believed to be associated with Bolling responded, “I’m awake. Just looking for a good militia to join.” Around the same time, social media accounts seemingly associated with Bolling repeatedly boosted QAnon content and interacted with QAnon promoters, including by posting a link to a now-deleted QAnon-associated YouTube channel alongside the comment: “Release the Kraken”—in direct reference to Sidney Powell’s failed legal efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia. On what’s believed to be Bolling’s Facebook account, there were various posts related to anti-vaccine memes as well. The accounts also posted in support of former president Donald Trump. In December 2020, “I love you” was posted in response to a post on X from Trump that falsely claimed the election had been rigged by Democrats.
https://www.wired.com/story/navy-vetera ... es-online/

flockofseagulls104

#190 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm

So, we're now back on Q-Anon. Is that a response to anything in particular? You suppose I support this guy in some way, perhaps? I guess you use whatever's available to avoid having no trolling response.

flockofseagulls104

#191 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:01 am

These are the people who run and populate the Hollywood media machine.

Yeah, trollboy, you can find a random Q-Anon lunatic easily by trolling the internet. There are paid assholes that scour the internet to find crap like that, and then disseminate it widely for fools like you. But this woman is typical of the Hollywood elite, and she is given access to the mass media and is put out there as an 'influencer'. The hatefilled, expletive-laced garbage she spouted was not even questioned by the interviewer.

She exhibits as much introspection as does trollboy.

silverscreenselect

#192 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:51 am

Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:01 am
The hatefilled, expletive-laced garbage she spouted was not even questioned by the interviewer.
Speaking of spouting garbage, here's what a couple of RINOs named Mike Turner and Michael McCaul, chairmen of key House committees, had to say recently.
Mike Turner wrote:It is absolutely true we see, directly coming from Russia, attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,
Michael McCaul wrote:I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my party's base.
As far as Jenifer Lewis's comments are concerned, take away the profanity and the drama, and lots of Republicans and former Republicans like Liz Cheney have been saying the same things, just not as dramatically as an accomplished actress can do.

jarnon

#193 Post by jarnon » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:14 am

Jenifer Lewis 4/4/24 wrote:If that man gets in, he will take a hammer and break the glass where the Constitution is and he will tear it up in our faces.
Liz Cheney 3/27/24 wrote:We can’t survive a president who is willing to torch the Constitution.
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am
Which is exactly why we need to get rid of the biden/swamp administration. They rip up the Constitution every day, just like Pelosi ripped up the SOTU.
They had better put extra guards at the National Archives with everyone in government aiming to tear up the Constitution.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#194 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:11 pm

Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:51 am
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:01 am
The hatefilled, expletive-laced garbage she spouted was not even questioned by the interviewer.
Speaking of spouting garbage, here's what a couple of RINOs named Mike Turner and Michael McCaul, chairmen of key House committees, had to say recently.
Mike Turner wrote:It is absolutely true we see, directly coming from Russia, attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,
Michael McCaul wrote:I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my party's base.
As far as Jenifer Lewis's comments are concerned, take away the profanity and the drama, and lots of Republicans and former Republicans like Liz Cheney have been saying the same things, just not as dramatically as an accomplished actress can do.
As you, yourself pointed out. RINOs. Republicans in Name Only.
And who was talking about Ukraine, trollboy? Adding another distractor?

The target of the Hollywood neo-commies is all about people like me. We are the ones they hate and are cursing at. Trump happens to be the only one with enough cajones to stand in their way. That is why they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him.
Oh, RINOs... They don't exist?
These RINOs exist on every level. And they fight back when outted.

jarnon

#195 Post by jarnon » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:47 pm

Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:11 pm
This seems bizarre to me. I would expect the Catoosa County Republicans to endorse the candidates that reflect their values and campaign for them. (In New Jersey, they’d even give them a preferred place on the ballot, until last month when that unfair practice was abolished.) But exclude candidates from the primary just because they’re RINOs? That seems un-American. Why bother having a primary? Do you support that policy? You wouldn’t if a county tried to ban a pro-Trump candidate.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#196 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:34 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:47 pm
This seems bizarre to me. I would expect the Catoosa County Republicans to endorse the candidates that reflect their values and campaign for them. (In New Jersey, they’d even give them a preferred place on the ballot, until last month when that unfair practice was abolished.) But exclude candidates from the primary just because they’re RINOs? That seems un-American. Why bother having a primary? Do you support that policy? You wouldn’t if a county tried to ban a pro-Trump candidate.
Yes, I support that policy. Too many leftist infiltrators have gotten themselves elected posing as 'republicans' and then pretty much caucus with the dems on issues important to the left when needed. The party membership has the right to decide who gets to run under the flag of the party, and demand that they take the party platform seriously. Several groups in our state, like the GRA, exist to try and weed out RINOs. We didn't succeed with Raffensperger, though.

silverscreenselect

#197 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:18 pm

The target of the Hollywood neo-commies is all about people like me. We are the ones they hate and are cursing at. Trump happens to be the only one with enough cajones to stand in their way.
You're right Flock. It's all about you.

Here's a news flash. Donald Trump has no principles. He will say whatever it takes to get gullible fools like you to support him and buy his tennis shoes to help pay his legal fees. He believes in one thing: himself. And he has only two goals in running for President this time: Getting revenge on those he thinks have wronged him and staying out of jail.

flockofseagulls104

#198 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:58 pm

Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:18 pm
The target of the Hollywood neo-commies is all about people like me. We are the ones they hate and are cursing at. Trump happens to be the only one with enough cajones to stand in their way.
You're right Flock. It's all about you.

Here's a news flash. Donald Trump has no principles. He will say whatever it takes to get gullible fools like you to support him and buy his tennis shoes to help pay his legal fees. He believes in one thing: himself. And he has only two goals in running for President this time: Getting revenge on those he thinks have wronged him and staying out of jail.
Well, I know that must be true. You are a self-professed expert in knowing everyone else's thoughts and motivations. I know of no instance where you were correct in any prognostication in this area, but you must be an expert. Because you keep doing it. Maybe someday you'll be right on one of these on the same day you hit the Powerball.

silverscreenselect

#199 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:42 pm

On his day off from his trial, Donald Trump updates his review of the recent Oscar broadcast:
Donald Trump 4/17/24 wrote:Stupid Jimmy Kimmel, who still hasn’t recovered from his horrendous performance and big ratings drop as Host of The Academy Awards, especially when he showed he suffered from TDS, commonly known as TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, to the entire World by reading on air my TRUTH about how bad a job he was doing that night, right before he stumbled through announcing the biggest award of all, ‘Picture of the Year. It was a CLASSIC CHOKE, one of the biggest ever in show business, and to top it off, he forgot to say the famous and mandatory line, "AND THE WINNER IS." Instead he stammered around as he opened the envelope. Supposedly his wife, and even management, begged him not to do it, “DON’T READ HIS TRUTH, JIMMY, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS,” they said. He was made to look like a FOOL, which he is, and at the same time go down in Television History as the WORST HOST EVER OF THE ONCE VAUNTED ACADEMY AWARDS!
Two comments: (1) No one says "And the winner is" anymore. They say "And the Oscar goes to." (2) Al Pacino presented the Best Picture Oscar, not Jimmy Kimmel.

flockofseagulls104

#200 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 pm

While the democrat party and the elite universities that it has transformed into indoctrination centers show how they have become real modern-day nazis, terrorist sympathizers, and communists, the only thing the leftists on this bored feel is noteworthy is that George Santos is not running and celebrating that Mike Johnson has come out as a RINO.

I'll let that speak for itself.