Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Let it speak for itself

#201 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 pm
While the democrat party and the elite universities that it has transformed into indoctrination centers show how they have become real modern-day nazis, terrorist sympathizers, and communists, the only thing the leftists on this bored feel is noteworthy is that George Santos is not running and celebrating that Mike Johnson has come out as a RINO.

I'll let that speak for itself.
Flock:

I'm glad you're back posting. I was starting to worry that you might have done serious damage to yourself having a fit about the latest indignities Trump is suffering at his trial by having to sit for six to eight hours a day without speaking. But you're back to making your usual 99.99% wrong posts. All's right with the world.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#202 Post by Weyoun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:05 pm

While the democrat party and the elite universities that it has transformed into indoctrination centers show how they have become real modern-day nazis, terrorist sympathizers, and communists, the only thing the leftists on this bored feel is noteworthy is that George Santos is not running and celebrating that Mike Johnson has come out as a RINO.

But a massive foreign aid package IS more notable than an encampment at Columbia, right?

Typical for you, you're being spoonfed what Fox runs 24/7. But that encampment is a nuisance to the functioning of a single school. Has anyone been physically harmed by it?

Weyoun

#203 Post by Weyoun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 pm

Flock:

I'm glad you're back posting. I was starting to worry that you might have done serious damage to yourself having a fit about the latest indignities Trump is suffering at his trial by having to sit for six to eight hours a day without speaking. But you're back to making your usual 99.99% wrong posts. All's right with the world.
I assumed he had to resort to hooking, since he sold the car that he lives out of to buy Truth Social stock, only to find out how horribly terrible and illiquid a stock it is. Either way, glad he's doing better.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#204 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Gobsmacked.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#205 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm

Typical reaction. Rather than address the issue you ignore it and come after me with stupid, childish attacks. The bored is the real world in miniature.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#206 Post by Weyoun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm
Typical reaction. Rather than address the issue you ignore it and come after me with stupid, childish attacks. The bored is the real world in miniature.
Your initial comment was an ad hominem, about how we are avoiding a discussion of the real issue of the day.

I then pointed out that my post about Mike Johnson actually was about an extremely important issue.

Your most recent response suggests that I was correct not to take anything you said initially seriously.

flockofseagulls104

#207 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm
Your initial comment was an ad hominem, about how we are avoiding a discussion of the real issue of the day.

I then pointed out that my post about Mike Johnson actually was about an extremely important issue.

Your most recent response suggests that I was correct not to take anything you said initially seriously.
All the responses to my observation that the leftists on the bored have no opinion or concern about the rampant anti-semitism that is raging in this country were specifically ad hominem against me. Still nothing on the issue I referenced. Trollboy likes to drag out standard photos of neo-nazis and make his ignorant accusations, but has no concern about the ACTUAL people who want to wipe out Israel and the Jews and establish a new terrorist country. He is more interested in finding and applauding ways to punish trump.

So excuse me for not having much concern whether you or anyone else that shares your worldview takes me seriously or not.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#208 Post by kroxquo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 am

We as Americans should have real concerns about Israeli activities in this war. Let me be clear - I in no way condone the October 7th attack and concede that Israel had and has a right to respond and defend itself. I also concede that Palestinians committed war crimes by taking hostages, using medical facilities as military strongholds, among many other things. However the Israeli response has been completely out of proportion to the attacks and are resulting in genocide. The reality is that Palestinians are being wiped out or forced out and that Israel will ultimately benefit. This is on top of decades of oppression of the Palestinians by the Israelis. The intransigence of both sides has led to a mutual distrust and outright hostility toward each other and both sides have legitimate grievances. It is not indoctrination to question whether the U.S. should continue to support and enable this war. Anti-Israel is not the same as Anti-Semitic.

On a side note - Since naziism and communism are so diametrically opposed, it would be hard to be both. Look no further than how Stalin and Hitler felt about each other.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

wbtravis007

#209 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:31 am

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 am
Weyoun wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm

All the responses to my observation that the leftists on the bored have no opinion or concern about the rampant anti-semitism that is raging in this country were specifically ad hominem against me. Still nothing on the issue I referenced. Trollboy likes to drag out standard photos of neo-nazis and make his ignorant accusations, but has no concern about the ACTUAL people who want to wipe out Israel and the Jews and establish a new terrorist country. He is more interested in finding and applauding ways to punish trump.

So excuse me for not having much concern whether you or anyone else that shares your worldview takes me seriously or not.
Unless I’ve missed something, it looks like it’s been quite awhile since you posted something about the border. I guess that that means that you don’t really care now about your friend who lives in South Texas.

Sad.

flockofseagulls104

#210 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:45 am

tlynn78

#211 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 am

C'mon, man. They are just a 'nuisance' to a single school. Those silly kids.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#212 Post by jarnon » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:28 am

A small, nonviolent protest, not occupying buildings or interrupting classes or acting hostile to Jewish students. Police cleared them out by force. And you’re outraged by the protesters?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#213 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

jarnon wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:28 am
A small, nonviolent protest, not occupying buildings or interrupting classes or acting hostile to Jewish students. Police cleared them out by force. And you’re outraged by the protesters?
Have you not seen the videos where Jewish students are being blocked from their classes? Lot's of Germans had that same mindset bitd.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#214 Post by jarnon » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am
jarnon wrote:
Have you not seen the videos where Jewish students are being blocked from their classes? Lot's of Germans had that same mindset bitd.
That’s why I mentioned those disruptive behaviours that are occurring on many other campuses. The Emory protest that got Flock’s goat seems relatively benign.

(Please don’t bring up Germans when you respond to me. It’s a touchy subject.)
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#215 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:22 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am
jarnon wrote:
That’s why I mentioned those disruptive behaviours that are occurring on many other campuses. The Emory protest that got Flock’s goat seems relatively benign.

(Please don’t bring up Germans when you respond to me. It’s a touchy subject.)
Well, that certainly fosters discussion.

flockofseagulls104

#216 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 pm

Since our MSM doesn't want to cover it, I guess you have to look to the UK.

Whether they are 'mostly peaceful protests' or not, you don't think about what they are supporting at all?

Emory is 15 minutes away from me. These protests in support of Hamas terrorists, murderers, baby killers, rapists, and kidnappers are going on all over the country, and not only on college campuses. Reports are there are outside agitators leading them (Sort of like what is alleged on Jan 6).

You really need to expand your sources of news.

silverscreenselect

#217 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 pm

Whether they are 'mostly peaceful protests' or not, you don't think about what they are supporting at all?

Emory is 15 minutes away from me. These protests in support of Hamas terrorists, murderers, baby killers, rapists, and kidnappers are going on all over the country, and not only on college campuses. Reports are there are outside agitators leading them (Sort of like what is alleged on Jan 6).

I read the whole article and I didn't see Hamas mentioned once, or anything that indicated support for Hamas. What Hamas did was horrifying, but what Israel has been doing in the six months since then has been horrifying too. 1,500 Israelis died or were taken hostage on October 7. Over 30,000 Palestinians have died since them, the vast majority of them civilians, and many more including children are starving. A baby that dies of starvation is just as dead as one killed with a Hamas bullet and suffers a lot longer before dying.

It's one thing to condemn Hamas and recognize Israel's right to exist. It's another to give a blank check to the Netanyahu government to wage war any way he wants in furtherance of goals that are as much political as legitimate self-defense.

flockofseagulls104

#218 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 pm
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 pm

I read the whole article and I didn't see Hamas mentioned once, or anything that indicated support for Hamas. What Hamas did was horrifying, but what Israel has been doing in the six months since then has been horrifying too. 1,500 Israelis died or were taken hostage on October 7. Over 30,000 Palestinians have died since them, the vast majority of them civilians, and many more including children are starving. A baby that dies of starvation is just as dead as one killed with a Hamas bullet and suffers a lot longer before dying.

It's one thing to condemn Hamas and recognize Israel's right to exist. It's another to give a blank check to the Netanyahu government to wage war any way he wants in furtherance of goals that are as much political as legitimate self-defense.
Do you really have no clue that Israel is in a fight for its very existence? That Hamas hides behind their own civilian population? That Hamas is directly responsible for all the civilian deaths? That Palestine has refused any and every opportunity to establish their own state as long as Israel continues to exist?

silverscreenselect

#219 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm
Do you really have no clue that Israel is in a fight for its very existence? That Hamas hides behind their own civilian population? That Hamas is directly responsible for all the civilian deaths? That Palestine has refused any and every opportunity to establish their own state as long as Israel continues to exist?
So, your solution is to continue starving and bombing civilians until there's no one left alive in Gaza? And then Israel has a lot more terrorists looking to destroy them than they do now.

flockofseagulls104

#220 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:33 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 pm
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm
So, your solution is to continue starving and bombing civilians until there's no one left alive in Gaza? And then Israel has a lot more terrorists looking to destroy them than they do now.
The only solution is to destroy Hamas completely. The rules of war exist to protect noncombatant people. What is your solution when one side refuses to abide by those rules and uses their population as a shield and points to the other side as trying to commit 'genocide'?

Again, I ask why NO ONE is calling on Hamas to release all the hostages that they haven't already murdered, if there are any left, and surrender their leadership before hostilities cease. We did not stop hostilities in WWII until our enemies formally surrendered. Unfortunately many German and Japanese noncombatants were killed until that happened. That's what happens in war. Hamas needs to surrender if they have any concern for their 'citizens', which they don't. What part of that is hard to understand?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#221 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:13 pm

SSS, why are you pro Hamas?
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#222 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:13 pm
If the Netanyahu government dropped nukes on Gaza and sss objected, would you say those objections make him pro-Hamas?

It is possible to be horrified at what Hamas did on October 7 and also be horrified by the way the Netanyahu government is executing the war in Gaza. As a Jew, I've been willing to give the Israeli government the benefit of the doubt. But I think I've run out of patience.

Israel needs a new government. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#223 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
If the Netanyahu government dropped nukes on Gaza and sss objected, would you say those objections make him pro-Hamas?

It is possible to be horrified at what Hamas did on October 7 and also be horrified by the way the Netanyahu government is executing the war in Gaza. As a Jew, I've been willing to give the Israeli government the benefit of the doubt. But I think I've run out of patience.

Israel needs a new government. --Bob
You seem to have a Netanyahu fixation like your trump one. How would you execute a war against an enemy like Hamas, bobby? Israel is not going to drop nukes on Gaza anymore than anyone is going to order the military to perform a coup. Somehow, you call us the conspiracy nuts.

BackInTex

#224 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
It is possible to be horrified at what Hamas did on October 7 and also be horrified by the way the Netanyahu government is executing the war in Gaza.
No. Hamas has not yet been exterminated. The Palestinian people are learning an important lesson.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#225 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm

Instead of thinking up stupid analogies, let's do one that's real.

Suppose it was your daughter who was put on a motorcycle at a music festival and taken away by animals who killed innocent kids at random at that festival and did all the monstrous acts they performed on Oct 7?. What can you possibly imagine is happening to your daughter at this minute? I would think you would be praying she was dead instead of going through what you could imagine.

You have no right (or standing) to judge how Israel or Netanyahu is waging this war. Especially based on their remembrance of what was done to their people a mere 80 years ago.

Yes, Hamas should surrender unconditionally and release whatever hostages they still have. NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTABLE. And the only way that can happen, and has ever happened in the past, is to wage war on them until they give up. But they have no army, and they shield themselves among the Palestinian population. Again, how would you wage this war, booby, knower of all things?