Update on Trump Legal Cases

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
mrkelley23

Re: Update on Trump Legal Cases

#101 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:47 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:15 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:06 am
We'll see what happens after Tue and Wed. There is much real evidence, but evidence is ignored by the people protected by the 'Big Lie' lie, just like trollboy does. Pretty sure the media will ignore it.
I'm not sure what Tuesday and Wednesday have to do with anything since the House has closed up shop until January. And, by the way, Comer and Jordan talking about what they're going to find (which they do a lot) isn't the same as finding actual evidence.
He's probably talking about the "story" you can find on social media from the Weekly Georgia Standard, or some innocuous name like that, about how Kemp and Raffensberger are going to announce that nearly 20,000 votes were improperly cast in the 2020 election. [sf]A very trustworthy source that one can easily find by Googling. [/sf]
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#102 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:07 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:47 pm
Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:06 am
We'll see what happens after Tue and Wed. There is much real evidence, but evidence is ignored by the people protected by the 'Big Lie' lie, just like trollboy does. Pretty sure the media will ignore it.
I'm not sure what Tuesday and Wednesday have to do with anything since the House has closed up shop until January. And, by the way, Comer and Jordan talking about what they're going to find (which they do a lot) isn't the same as finding actual evidence.
He's probably talking about the "story" you can find on social media from the Weekly Georgia Standard, or some innocuous name like that, about how Kemp and Raffensberger are going to announce that nearly 20,000 votes were improperly cast in the 2020 election. [sf]A very trustworthy source that one can easily find by Googling. [/sf]
? Couldn't find anything relating to that? Just confused
Well, then

mrkelley23

#103 Post by mrkelley23 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:13 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:07 pm
mrkelley23 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:47 pm

? Couldn't find anything relating to that? Just confused
The Sarcafont was to show that you can't find it easily. I made the mistake one time of laughing at a flat-Earther's post (literally) and now, thanks to social media algorithms, I get all kinds of messages about crazy conspiracy theories. This was another example.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

silverscreenselect

#104 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 am

mrkelley23 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:13 am
The Sarcafont was to show that you can't find it easily. I made the mistake one time of laughing at a flat-Earther's post (literally) and now, thanks to social media algorithms, I get all kinds of messages about crazy conspiracy theories. This was another example.
Thanks mrkelley, it's good to know where Flock gets the news he trusts more than all the mainstream organizations that refuse to reveal the truth about the Biden crime family and the stolen election. In the real world, as opposed to Flockistan, if Kemp and Raffensperger make any announcement remotely similar to what you said, the Atlanta Journal and TV stations would be all over the story. I'll let you know.

Don't hold your breath.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#105 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:27 pm

Right. There's a snowball's chance in hell the AJC or any of the mainstream media will be covering this unless it confirms their chosen narrative. If they even mention it, it will be using trollboy's tone. Joe Rossi has proof and reams of documentation, emails and letters showing that the 2020 election should not have been certified, and got Kemp's verification on the proof. That was until they put it through the 'system' and realized how bad it would make them look. Then they backed off and covered up. The case is being referred to the AG by the State Election Board for investigation on Tuesday.

But WAIT..... On Saturday they abruptly and suspiciously 'postponed' it.

This case has been going around for years on the [sf]flat-earth[/sf] media. Not one word of Joe Rossi in the AJC or the [not sarca font] State run[/not sarca font] media, who have their hands to their ears regarding anything related to this subject. I am so surprised that trollboy doesn't know all about this, because he knows everything about everything. But of course, without knowing anything, he is immediately prepared to trash it, and me.

Look for the Error the Lie and the Coverup if you are at all interested in seeing documentation and proof. And yes, if you use google, it will not be easy to find. And that's by design. The same is true for all the 'flat-earth' news. That's why you think it's all 'conspiracy' theories.
Look it up.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/pdf/10.1073/pnas.1419828112 (Peer Reviewed and documented) Wake up, people.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#106 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:42 pm

I went as far as I could in tracking this down, and here's what I found. Joseph Rossi filed a complaining about the 2020 election and that complaint was scheduled to be heard by the State Elections Board on Tuesday. The hearing has been continued. There's a lot of reasons why a hearing on a crowded agenda close to Christmas would get continued, most of them completely benign. Governor Kemp's office didn't "verify" anything, much less that 17,000 votes were illegally counted. When the hearing is held, Raffensperger will have the right to show up and present evidence contradicting these contentions. At the end of the hearing, the Board will determine whether to dismiss the complaint or refer it to the Attorney General's office for possible protection.

And as for your article about manipulation of search engine results, that's old news. Republicans and Russians have been doing it for years.

https://misinforeview.hks.harvard.edu/a ... ropaganda/

flockofseagulls104

#107 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:04 pm

Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:42 pm
I went as far as I could in tracking this down, and here's what I found. Joseph Rossi filed a complaining about the 2020 election and that complaint was scheduled to be heard by the State Elections Board on Tuesday. The hearing has been continued. There's a lot of reasons why a hearing on a crowded agenda close to Christmas would get continued, most of them completely benign. Governor Kemp's office didn't "verify" anything, much less that 17,000 votes were illegally counted. When the hearing is held, Raffensperger will have the right to show up and present evidence contradicting these contentions. At the end of the hearing, the Board will determine whether to dismiss the complaint or refer it to the Attorney General's office for possible protection.

And as for your article about manipulation of search engine results, that's old news. Republicans and Russians have been doing it for years.

https://misinforeview.hks.harvard.edu/a ... ropaganda/
You verified nothing. You tracked down nothing. And I can see you are still on Hillary's Russia hoax. Pathetic.

Where is YOUR evidence that Kemp did not sign off on what Rossi found? Did he send another letter saying, 'disregard my previous letter where our staff verified Mr. Rossi's findings'? If he did, why don't you produce it? Mr. Rossi published the letter where he did. He also published much more ACTUAL EVIDENCE AND FACTUAL DATA that somehow, in your know-it-all fashion, you get to ignore.

Another problem: Brad doesn't seem to ever show up anywhere. He's like our own bobby: He just makes self-aggrandizing, self-serving, sanctimonious proclamations that mean nothing and are easily disproven, but people like you eat it up.
https://www.georgiarecord.com/election- ... h-georgia/

Another problem: I don't think google is run by anyone who is the least bit conservative. They are identified and driven or forced out of the company.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/google-m ... 57680.html

Same ol' same ol' from you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#108 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:20 pm

Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Where is YOUR evidence that Kemp did not sign off on what Rossi found? Did he send another letter saying, 'disregard my previous letter where our staff verified Mr. Rossi's findings'?
Where is this letter you claim?

flockofseagulls104

#109 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:00 pm

Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:20 pm
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Where is YOUR evidence that Kemp did not sign off on what Rossi found? Did he send another letter saying, 'disregard my previous letter where our staff verified Mr. Rossi's findings'?
It ain't on the AJC.
Perhaps you should actually research something before you automatically categorically deny it. But that would take some thinking. Can't have that.

silverscreenselect

#110 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:14 pm

What's going on in this challenge is a variation of what the Democrats did in Florida in 2000 with the same flaw. The Democrats obtained a recount in three heavily Democratic counties in the hopes of finding enough extra votes for Gore, rather than a statewide recount. Here, they concentrate on Fulton County, rather than the other 150 counties in the states, many of which went for Trump overwhelmingly.

The errors complained of are two types, duplicate ballots and ballots where the ballot scan image of the ballot is missing. The plaintiffs in this case made requests of all 159 counties for those images, and about one-third of them reported that some or all of those images hadn't been kept. (That was legal under Georgia law at the time, although the law has now been changed.) In Fulton County, the number of ballots whose scans couldn't be found was 17,000 out of 750,000 votes cast. Once their status is verified, the vote counts. That doesn't mean that those 17,000 were fake votes for Biden. It also doesn't mean that records in other counties weren't as bad or worse. The duplicate ballot totals seem to match the number of provisional ballots cast (not all of which were accepted). If someone shows up at the wrong precinct on election day, they can cast a provisional ballot.

The one thing that Flock and the others consistently refuse to mention is that the votes for the entire state were counted three different times (one time by hand), and Biden emerged the winner each time by almost the exact same margin.

flockofseagulls104

#111 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:30 pm

Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:14 pm
What's going on in this challenge is a variation of what the Democrats did in Florida in 2000 with the same flaw. The Democrats obtained a recount in three heavily Democratic counties in the hopes of finding enough extra votes for Gore, rather than a statewide recount. Here, they concentrate on Fulton County, rather than the other 150 counties in the states, many of which went for Trump overwhelmingly.

The errors complained of are two types, duplicate ballots and ballots where the ballot scan image of the ballot is missing. The plaintiffs in this case made requests of all 159 counties for those images, and about one-third of them reported that some or all of those images hadn't been kept. (That was legal under Georgia law at the time, although the law has now been changed.) In Fulton County, the number of ballots whose scans couldn't be found was 17,000 out of 750,000 votes cast. Once their status is verified, the vote counts. That doesn't mean that those 17,000 were fake votes for Biden. It also doesn't mean that records in other counties weren't as bad or worse. The duplicate ballot totals seem to match the number of provisional ballots cast (not all of which were accepted). If someone shows up at the wrong precinct on election day, they can cast a provisional ballot.

The one thing that Flock and the others consistently refuse to mention is that the votes for the entire state were counted three different times (one time by hand), and Biden emerged the winner each time by almost the exact same margin.
You still have no clue what you are talking about and you are parroting the SOS, who was caught and is covering it up. What is wrong with you? You don't even read the fucking posts here much less do any research of your own before you start with your inane scribes.

earendel

#112 Post by earendel » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:39 am

Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:00 pm
It ain't on the AJC.
Perhaps you should actually research something before you automatically categorically deny it. But that would take some thinking. Can't have that.
My google-fu is weak; I tried searching but couldn't find anything except for links to articles about fentanyl-laced letters being sent to election officials. I would appreciate it if you would post a link because I'd like to see what the letter says.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#113 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:15 am

earendel wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:39 am
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:00 pm
It ain't on the AJC.
My google-fu is weak; I tried searching but couldn't find anything except for links to articles about fentanyl-laced letters being sent to election officials. I would appreciate it if you would post a link because I'd like to see what the letter says.
Search for 'the errors the lie and the coverup'. Probably the only way you'll find it on google. I wanted to see if trollboy would even bother to look for it. So far he hasn't. He just always does what he does: rehash the talking points of his narrative (like I don't know what they are). Here's a hint what I believe will happen: TWATSATITF. I will interpret after the fact.

Weyoun

#114 Post by Weyoun » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:16 am

Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:30 pm

You still have no clue what you are talking about and you are parroting the SOS, who was caught and is covering it up. What is wrong with you? You don't even read the fucking posts here much less do any research of your own before you start with your inane scribes.
Were there, in fact, three hand counts of the ballots? That seems like a fact that is backed up by things out there. Do you have any proof otherwise?

flockofseagulls104

#115 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:12 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:16 am
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:30 pm

Were there, in fact, three hand counts of the ballots? That seems like a fact that is backed up by things out there. Do you have any proof otherwise?
Find out for yourself. Some flat-earth people have actual proof and documentation that TPTB don't want you to know. Especially in your area of expertise.

silverscreenselect

#116 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:27 am

Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:15 am
earendel wrote:
Search for 'the errors the lie and the coverup'. Probably the only way you'll find it on google. I wanted to see if trollboy would even bother to look for it. So far he hasn't. He just always does what he does: rehash the talking points of his narrative (like I don't know what they are). Here's a hint what I believe will happen: TWATSATITF. I will interpret after the fact.
Flock logic in action. He claims he has a letter from Kemp's office "verifying" the claims of election fraud, but he won't produce it and suggests we keep searching in Google. That's his pattern. Everytime he's challenged to prove his absurd claims, he denies anything we produce to the contrary from numerous reputable news sources, refuses to show his own proof, and claim it's our responsibility to prove him wrong. Just like Charlottesville. So if Flock claims the sun revolves around the earth, he doesn't have to produce any proof, he can dismiss all the evidence to the contrary as biased, and then say we haven't disproved his theories.

flockofseagulls104

#117 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:27 am
earendel wrote:
Flock logic in action. He claims he has a letter from Kemp's office "verifying" the claims of election fraud, but he won't produce it and suggests we keep searching in Google. That's his pattern. Everytime he's challenged to prove his absurd claims, he denies anything we produce to the contrary from numerous reputable news sources, refuses to show his own proof, and claim it's our responsibility to prove him wrong. Just like Charlottesville. So if Flock claims the sun revolves around the earth, he doesn't have to produce any proof, he can dismiss all the evidence to the contrary as biased, and then say we haven't disproved his theories.
I will not 'produce' it. It is there for you to find. It is just one item in a mass of evidence that you do not want to find because you are afraid to. So, like normal, you attack me. Until you find it and read through it, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. I have given you enough 'hints'. I won't paraphrase or summarize. You need to find it for yourself. Or just go on repeating your ignorant mantras, because you insist on remaining ignorant. And every other person on this bored can extrapolate that this is the way you operate and have always operated. TWATSATITF

wbtravis007

#118 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:54 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:05 pm
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:27 am

I will not 'produce' it. It is there for you to find. It is just one item in a mass of evidence that you do not want to find because you are afraid to. So, like normal, you attack me. Until you find it and read through it, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. I have given you enough 'hints'. I won't paraphrase or summarize. You need to find it for yourself. Or just go on repeating your ignorant mantras, because you insist on remaining ignorant. And every other person on this bored can extrapolate that this is the way you operate and have always operated. TWATSATITF
The other people on this bored are laughing at you.

As always.

TTBTMSF.

silverscreenselect

#119 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:22 pm

Until you find it and read through it, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. I have given you enough 'hints'.
Flock, if you ever wind up in court, I hope your attorney doesn't trot out this argument: "Your honor, I don't have to prove my client's case. I've given you enough hints so that you can find the evidence for yourself."

flockofseagulls104

#120 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:35 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:22 pm
Until you find it and read through it, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. I have given you enough 'hints'.
Flock, if you ever wind up in court, I hope your attorney doesn't trot out this argument: "Your honor, I don't have to prove my client's case. I've given you enough hints so that you can find the evidence for yourself."
There's nothing I have to prove. I am not in court. Where in the world do you get the idea I have to prove anything? If you want answers to what I am talking about, go find them. Otherwise, you are just spouting nonsense, as you always do.

I have stated there were errors, there were lies and there is a coverup relating to the 2020 election. I have seen the evidence presented and it's pretty extensive and documented, and Kemp looked at it and verified it. I don't have to prove anything, or even tell you anything about it. If I did, you would just find some minor point and pick at that until you are blue in the face, like always. If you want to know about it, go find it yourself. And then figure out who you are going to dismiss and insult, and figure out clever names to call them.

silverscreenselect

#121 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:20 pm

From today's Atlanta Journal:
The lie materialized on Friday afternoon and went viral on far-right social media accounts, just as a federal jury ruled that former President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani must pay $148 million to former Fulton County election staffers he falsely accused of voter fraud. The post wrongly claimed that Gov. Brian Kemp’s legal staff notified Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that more than 17,000 “invalid” votes were tallied in Fulton County in 2020, echoing debunked conspiracy theories that Trump’s allies have pushed for years.

The accusation was quickly repudiated by state officials, but that didn’t stop Trump’s loyalists from spreading it. U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Rome, even used the invalid vote myth to suggest those who called her a “conspiracy theorist” were wrong. The falsehood was first floated in an unsuccessful pro-Trump lawsuit filed shortly after the 2020 vote. Kemp’s inner circle is fed up with the parade of lies about the Georgia vote, which President Joe Biden narrowly won.

“Retelling the same lies for three years does not make them true, even when citing bogus online blogs,” said Kemp adviser Cody Hall. “The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not roam the forests of North America, and the 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen.”
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-b ... gn_6389749

All of which means nothing according to Flock because (a) the AJC is in on the fix along with Kemp and Raffensperger, and (b) his own news sources, which include Marjorie Taylor Greene and tweets from people whose handles sound like video game characters, are much more reliable.

flockofseagulls104

#122 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:33 pm

TWATSATITF
= Trollboy will attack the source and totally ignore the facts.

as I predicted.

Repudiated by STATE OFFICIALS. Of course they do, and that's the only source that matters, isn't it? They don't have to provide evidence or back up their word. And trollboy and his ilk will believe what they say no matter what.

Raffensperger says the voter roll is clean. But I don't believe him, because I know it isn't and I have a lot of proof. But just like this case, no one in power wants to even see or acknowledge it, because they would acknowledge their own lies. And the AJC will carry their water, because they know where their their bread is buttered.

silverscreenselect

#123 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:42 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:33 pm
TWATSATITF
= Trollboy will attack the source and totally ignore the facts.

as I predicted.
At one time, not too long ago in the Political Lounge, you expressed a desire to engage in honest debate with those who were more reasonable. Yet today, both ear and krox told you they couldn't find any evidence to support your claims. They strike me as the exact type of reasonable people you would want to show what you have. Instead, you ignored them and keep challenging me to engage in even more fruitless internet searching when you supposedly know the truth.

Saying "the truth is out there" worked for Agent Mulder. It didn't work in 60+ court cases and counting.

flockofseagulls104

#124 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:30 pm

First of all, krox is nowhere to be found in this discussion, and ear asked politely about it, so I told him to search on 'the errors the lie and the coverup'. He has not said a word since then, so once again, your ability to state anything factually is proven wrong.

You, obviously, haven't even tried. So I think I have proven my main point, that you have no interest in finding out what the truth is in any situation for yourself. And you NEVER have. You rely on what you are told. Just like a good comrade.

I don't use google's search engine anymore, so perhaps they hide it from you. I use another search engine and what I am referring to came out as the first result of my search on 'the errors the lie and the coverup':

https://joehoft.com/breaking-exclusive- ... on-part-i/

If it doesn't come out as your first result, maybe you should give that some thought. I posted Dr Robert Epstein's study about SEME (Search engine Manipulation Effect) also as part of this thread.

Here you will find the letter from Gov. Kemp confirming the errors in the Fulton County audit you so often cite as 'proof' that the 2020 election in Georgia was pristine. There were two more parts to the Joe Rossi story. Joe Rossi is a private citizen, who, like me, decided to look at things for himself rather than to take the word of elected officials as gospel truth, like you.

https://joehoft.com/breaking-exclusive- ... n-part-ii/

https://joehoft.com/breaking-exclusive- ... -part-iii/

If you have any problems with what is laid out in these articles, disprove right here and now what he found. But I suspect, as I said, you will have no answer to the facts, you will just resort to disparaging him and/or the source of the information. My only dog in this hunt is that I agree with him, and through personal experience and examination of the facts, I know the SOS is not telling the truth to the people of Georgia. So any more disparagement of me is just a continuation of what it is that you always do.

flockofseagulls104

#125 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 pm

Here's Joe Rossi telling his 3 year story himself.