Yay Israel

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Yay Israel

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:22 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:56 am
To clarify, there is a small contingent on here who have clearly exhibited zero interest in legitimate discussion, and I won't waste my time any longer.
Weyoun and I use facts in our arguments. When T-girl can't respond to those facts, which is the majority of the time, she resorts to comments like "Bless your heart."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#27 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:26 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:22 am
tlynn78 wrote:
To clarify, there is a small contingent on here who have clearly exhibited zero interest in legitimate discussion, and I won't waste my time any longer.
Weyoun and I use facts in our arguments. When T-girl can't respond to those facts, which is the majority of the time, she resorts to comments like "Bless your heart."
Well, I could tell you to eff off, but I'm a lady.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#28 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:26 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Well, I could tell you to eff off, but I'm a lady.
I'm not...
Some peeps' facts are others' contortions.
Well, then

Spock

#29 Post by Spock » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:59 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Yeah, Weyoun's use of "Pedophile Adjacent Jim Jordan" in a thread on Israel just speaks loudly as an example of using facts and as an example of reasoned, logical rhetorical techniques.

Weyoun

#30 Post by Weyoun » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:24 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:59 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Yeah, Weyoun's use of "Pedophile Adjacent Jim Jordan" in a thread on Israel just speaks loudly as an example of using facts and as an example of reasoned, logical rhetorical techniques.
Jordan’s looking the other way when sex abuse was going on is fairly strongly substantiated. Wonder if he is worried about The Storm?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#31 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:24 pm
Spock wrote:

Jordan’s looking the other way when sex abuse was going on is fairly strongly substantiated. Wonder if he is worried about The Storm?
Tell me again what this has to do with Israel. What is the storm?
Well, then

Pastor Fireball

#32 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:43 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:46 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Spock wrote:

"The Storm" is a term from that cesspool known as QAnon about an event that may or may not occur where all of the pedos will get rounded up and executed.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Spock

#33 Post by Spock » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:43 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

"The Storm" is a term from that cesspool known as QAnon about an event that may or may not occur where all of the pedos will get rounded up and executed.
I love how all our "Fact-Based logical arguers" like Weyoun here know all these obscure things from obscure internet cesspools-yes, Pastor Fireball told us about it-but, apparently Weyoun is familiar with the term as well. This is the first I had heard of it.

Spock

#34 Post by Spock » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:23 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

I love how all our "Fact-Based logical arguers" like Weyoun here know all these obscure things from obscure internet cesspools-yes, Pastor Fireball told us about it-but, apparently Weyoun is familiar with the term as well. This is the first I had heard of it.
I have long believed that everybody in his life has told Weyoun how smart he is since he was a small child and I don't question his "smarts"-but I question his wisdom.

Point 1-bringing in obscure internet theories about pedophiles into a thread on Israel is not exactly wise.

Spock

#35 Post by Spock » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:42 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:23 pm
Spock wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:

I have long believed that everybody in his life has told Weyoun how smart he is since he was a small child and I don't question his "smarts"-but I question his wisdom.

Point 1-bringing in obscure internet theories about pedophiles into a thread on Israel is not exactly wise.
Realistically, from Weyoun one would have hoped for original thoughts on Israel's strategic options and issues and so forth-but what did we get? "Jim Jeffords-Pedophile Crap"-not exactly wise and not even very "smart."

Weyoun

#36 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:29 am

Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:

Only purpose was to reemphasize how you’re a hypocrite. Guys like you worry about pedophiles yet Jim Jordan is lining up to be speaker of the house. Guys like you say we shouldn’t give foreign money to Ukraine but you turn around and say we should Israel. Zero consistency, just id.

Weyoun

#37 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:31 am

Spock wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:42 pm
Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:

Realistically, from Weyoun one would have hoped for original thoughts on Israel's strategic options and issues and so forth-but what did we get? "Jim Jeffords-Pedophile Crap"-not exactly wise and not even very "smart."
By the way, if we are going to make what you personally know a reasonable subject to talk about, we might have all of about three things to talk about: 1) your profession, 2) killing Zulus, and 3) not sure what else.

Btw Jim Jeffords was another dude.

tlynn78

#38 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:45 pm

Absolutely sickening watching the rabidly stupid making excuses for Hamas
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#39 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:59 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:29 am
Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:

Only purpose was to reemphasize how you’re a hypocrite. Guys like you worry about pedophiles yet Jim Jordan is lining up to be speaker of the house. Guys like you say we shouldn’t give foreign money to Ukraine but you turn around and say we should Israel. Zero consistency, just id.
Who's saying no ukraine support? Can you stick to the fucking topic?
Well, then

Weyoun

#40 Post by Weyoun » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:24 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:59 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Spock wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/jo ... r-AA1hXlUK

It is the topic. Legislators are recommending moving money to Israel from Ukraine. Just one example. And it's playing out in the Speaker contest right now, too.

I realize some other posters have dogshit for brains, but I didn't think you were one of them until recently.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#41 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:24 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

It is the topic. Legislators are recommending moving money to Israel from Ukraine. Just one example. And it's playing out in the Speaker contest right now, too.

I realize some other posters have dogshit for brains, but I didn't think you were one of them until recently.
First of all it's Hawley...second of all maybe some could be directed, third of all we're talking about people here in re Ukraine, Israel, fourth of all I'm not wasting another good fuck you on you. Pissants don't deserve one.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#42 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:12 pm

Oh, I'm thinking there's a shitton of money from earmarks on both sides that could be diverted. But perhaps the the dogshit in my brain is confusing me.
Well, then

tlynn78

#43 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:54 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:24 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

First of all it's Hawley...second of all maybe some could be directed, third of all we're talking about people here in re Ukraine, Israel, fourth of all I'm not wasting another good fuck you on you. Pissants don't deserve one.
You are catching on, my friend. Their brainrot is pervasive

tlynn78

#44 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:56 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:12 pm
Oh, I'm thinking there's a shitton of money from earmarks on both sides that could be diverted. But perhaps the the dogshit in my brain is confusing me.
Maybe just the portion earmarked for the Bidens, perhaps?

earendel

#45 Post by earendel » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:00 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:45 pm
I will make no excuses for Hamas, but I will express support for the Gazan people who are caught in the middle and being forced to evacuate with nowhere to go.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Spock

#46 Post by Spock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:28 pm

earendel wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:00 am
tlynn78 wrote:
I will make no excuses for Hamas, but I will express support for the Gazan people who are caught in the middle and being forced to evacuate with nowhere to go.
You and I are lucky. We can sit back in luxury and bemoan (or not, as the case might be) the fact that loving young men and women are going to have to do hard things in Gaza so that Hamas (hopefully) will not be capable of committing such actions again.

My favorite picture that I have seen so far was of 2 young Israeli soldiers in a tank making a heart symbol with their hands. I suspect that is the symbol that these troops carry in their soul as they do the hard things ahead.

flockofseagulls104

#47 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:13 pm

Putting all the historical and political arguments aside, no city, state or nation that is led by a barbaric, terrorist faction like Hamas should ever be allowed to come into existence. PERIOD. 

If the Palestinian people want their own self-governance, they need to find leadership that can be accepted in the civilized world.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#48 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:13 pm
If the Palestinian people want their own self-governance, they need to find leadership that can be accepted in the civilized world.
Finding leadership that can be accepted in the civilized world involves removing Hamas by force. There aren't any free elections in Gaza. And the residents of Gaza don't have the power to remove Hamas by force without outside intervention. That outside intervention will be coming any day now.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

#49 Post by Spock » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:02 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:28 pm
earendel wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:00 am
tlynn78 wrote:
You and I are lucky. We can sit back in luxury and bemoan (or not, as the case might be) the fact that loving young men and women are going to have to do hard things in Gaza so that Hamas (hopefully) will not be capable of committing such actions again.

My favorite picture that I have seen so far was of 2 young Israeli soldiers in a tank making a heart symbol with their hands. I suspect that is the symbol that these troops carry in their soul as they do the hard things ahead.
I hope Earendel recognizes that the interests of only one side in this conflict is served by maximizing Gaza civilian casualties and that side is obviously Hamas. For Israel, civilian casualties are a necessary evil as they try to dig out Hamas that is embedded within and around Gaza civilians.

For Hamas, Gaza civilian casualties are a feature, not a bug, as the more Gaza civilian casualties there are-the more people like Earendel will bitch and complain at Israel.

earendel

#50 Post by earendel » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:01 am

Spock wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:02 pm
I hope Earendel recognizes that the interests of only one side in this conflict is served by maximizing Gaza civilian casualties and that side is obviously Hamas. For Israel, civilian casualties are a necessary evil as they try to dig out Hamas that is embedded within and around Gaza civilians.

For Hamas, Gaza civilian casualties are a feature, not a bug, as the more Gaza civilian casualties there are-the more people like Earendel will bitch and complain at Israel.
I do understand and I am not complaining about Israel. They must defend themselves. However, as you rightly point out, multiplying civilian casualties only helps Hamas, so it is in Israel's best interests to minimize such casualties as much as possible.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."