Update on Trump Legal Cases

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Update on Trump Legal Cases

#551 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm
This is an example of what happens with the 60 court cases trollboy is obsessed with. Thrown out because of politics.
And yet, you would think that somehow, some way, one of these cases would wind up in the hands of a judge or jury that wasn't a hopeless tool of the uniparty.

Or perhaps the simpler answer is that all of your "evidence" doesn't have merit anywhere beyond your own echo chamber.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#552 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 am

Evidence that was ignored in a 'legal' proceeding for political purposes.

Ms. McGowan is obviously flustered at this question.

"There are 380,761 missing ballot images from Election Day and 17,852 missing from the recount." No one who was in charge of managing and implementing that election will produce them. (And this is just one of the charges that Joe Rossi documented WITH EVIDENCE.)

Ms. McGowan states that the purpose of this hearing was to determine "whether or not a violation of the election code occurred". The State Election Board determined that Over a hundred election code violations occurred. (of course, this is from "Public Broadcasting", so they had to identify Moncla as "a far-right activist from Texas". Never do they identify the leftists for who they are. At least they got the important facts correct.)

So we have 140 verified violations of Georgia Election code. The 2020 election in Georgia was conducted ILLEGALLY, and just in Fulton County alone. I would wager many violations of law can be found in other counties if anyone would be curious enough to look. Including my own Dekalb County. But no one is held accountable. Nothing concrete is done. Blocked by one bought-and-paid-for guy with conflicts of interest galore. Business as usual. Make it 61 cases, right?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#553 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 pm

Here's the real story about the GA 2020 election.

The Fani Willis lawfare is exposed for the bullshit it is. Those of us who actually are looking at the FACTS have known that for years. The only thing the 'official results' are based on are the pronouncements of those who had control of the counting. And they hid, obfuscated and destroyed most of the evidence that could contradict their pronouncements. But some of us dug deep and found some. There's more to come.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#554 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am

Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 pm
But some of us dug deep and found some. There's more to come.
Flock, you must be real popular with your fellow DeKalb County poll workers. But you'll be happy to know that there is a paper version of 2024 ballots. I know. I held the sheet of paper in my hand and verified that it contained the people's names I actually voted for. And then I watched it go into the fax machine and officially tally my vote. So if you and your fellow Trump minions complain about a rigged election again, which is almost a certainty should Trump lose, there's a paper trail you can easily double check.

flockofseagulls104

#555 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:16 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am
Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 pm
But some of us dug deep and found some. There's more to come.
Flock, you must be real popular with your fellow DeKalb County poll workers. But you'll be happy to know that there is a paper version of 2024 ballots. I know. I held the sheet of paper in my hand and verified that it contained the people's names I actually voted for. And then I watched it go into the fax machine and officially tally my vote. So if you and your fellow Trump minions complain about a rigged election again, which is almost a certainty should Trump lose, there's a paper trail you can easily double check.
I will go over the ignorant statements in your post. Not for you. You have no interest in truth. Really not to convince any of the few people on the bored. Respectfully, whether you agree with me or not doesn't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. I'll just do it because trollboy represents the ignorance and purposeful ethical blindness that those of us that know the truth behind our current election system face when we try and educate the indoctrinated and over propagandized public.

I know a lot about the election system in Georgia. I have been studying it for over a year now. I know a lot of people who know a lot more than me about it. When I don't know something, I can ask them about it.

I am not a poll WORKER. I have been a poll watcher many times. I have not seen any violations worthy of reporting as a watcher. But I have seen many SWORN affidavits of people who have reported violations. Some minor and some major. As far as I know, no major or meaningful action has ever been implemented to remedy the major ones. Mostly they are swept under the rug or ignored by trollboy's court system.
Yes, trollboy. There is a paper ballot. And it has who you voted for printed on it. But there is a little QR code on it. You can't read it. Your cellphone can't read it. Only the proprietary Dominion machine can read it. Or people who know how to hack into the dominion machines. That QR code is what is read to record your vote. Not your votes that are printed on the paper. And no one can verify what is actually contained on that QR Code. Which is against Georgia law, by the way. But what are laws? If you can get around them, there are an unlimited amount of lawyers who will get you covered.

The tabulator is not a fax machine. It is not supposed to be connected to the internet in any way. It is supposed to record the votes that are scanned into it and put the information on a jump drive that is supposed to be protected by a very strict chain of custody. However, it has been verified and proven by many people that are not ‘far right facists’ that there is a small internet chip in every Dominion machine. And several people have shown conclusively that these chips can and have been used to connect to these machines.

There is supposed to be a process to handle these jump drives in order to transport them from the precinct to a central processing place in order to compile the information for the county, which is how it is reported to the state and to the world. I have watched this process. I have worked for many companies in the private sector. No company that is concerned with staying in business would do so for very long if it relied on such a poorly and overly complicated process that had so many holes in it that I watched. Cars that are supposed to have 2 drivers depart from 191 precincts to 1 central place on Memorial Drive. Even after that gigantic hole in chain of custody, it is even more shoddy.

Inside, no watcher is able to get anywhere near any of the processes going on there, from counting absentee ballots to adjudication.
Oh, and the paper ballots? They are completely in control of the powers that be who control the elections. No one outside of that august group has access to them. Just the scanned images. Of which there were over 300,000 missing from Fulton County. And that was just from the so-called recount. As was shown in the State Election board meeting last week NONE of the numbers from any one of those counts matched at all.
But, it’s all ok. The Secretary of State’s office has assured us THEY have the paper ballots and they’ve counted them and they swear by those numbers. The hell with transparency. The SOS’s people testified that hand counts are notoriously less accurate than the machine counts anyway. And the missing scans? Oh, it was new equipment and the people weren’t trained enough and they made mistakes. Sorry! The ‘investigators’ from the SOS office acted more like defense attorneys than investigators, and they cringed at having to face any tough questions, obfuscating and presenting excuses rather than answering factually.

Adding up to 140 verified violations of Georgia election law. JUST IN FULTON COUNTY. How many would they find in DeKalb or Cobb or Gwinnett?

And this completely disorganized and vulnerable mess was certified as the official results of the election? Well, it all came down to Ed Lindsey. Who was asked, pleaded with and demanded by the exact people who he was supposed to represent as a member of the board, to resign his seat because of many conflicts of interest. He refused to even second any motion to impose any accountability or even referral to the Attorney General of any of these violations. Fulton County was given a light tap on the wrist.

But we are supposed to be happy and content with that. If we question any part of that we are crazy election denier conspiracy theorists. And President Trump and several other innocent people are on trial in an election year for correctly questioning this travesty.
Trollboy, you know nothing.

PS: A book can be written on the complete vulnerability of the mail-in voting in 2020. I will leave it to the readers imagination.

silverscreenselect

#556 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 11, 2024 2:57 pm

Sat May 11, 2024 2:16 pm
Adding up to 140 verified violations of Georgia election law. JUST IN FULTON COUNTY. How many would they find in DeKalb or Cobb or Gwinnett?
Assuming you are correct, how many violations of Georgia election law do you think they would find in those 100 or so smaller counties that voted overwhelmingly for Trump? After all, the only document case of a breaking at an election office occurred in Coffee County, not Fulton or DeKalb.

I stand corrected that the device was not a fax machine, although that's how it was described to me. In any event, it read the QR code and tabulated it, and the paper ballot showing the 40 people I voted for was available in case of a manual recount at some point.

That's right, 40 people. A lot of them were judges who were unopposed. But there were about a dozen contested races, and that's without President, Governor, Lt. Governor, cabinet officials, Senator, Public Service Commission, or constitutional amendments on this ballot. Do you know how long it would take to tabulate all of those races by hand reading off the paper ballots?
I know a lot of people who know a lot more than me about it.
One statement of yours I completely agree with.

flockofseagulls104

#557 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 pm

That's right, 40 people. A lot of them were judges who were unopposed. But there were about a dozen contested races, and that's without President, Governor, Lt. Governor, cabinet officials, Senator, Public Service Commission, or constitutional amendments on this ballot. Do you know how long it would take to tabulate all of those races by hand reading off the paper ballots?
Yes. Do you?

About as much time as they did before they signed on to Diebold, which was thrown out and Dominion bought into our state. Dominion was thrown out of Tennesee because of anomalies found there, btw. About as much time as it takes for several other states that use hand marked paper ballots. It not only CAN be done, but it SHOULD be done.

It's not about election accuracy or inaccuracy. IT'S ABOUT MONEY! (Surprise!)

flockofseagulls104

#558 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 pm

Weyoun

#559 Post by Weyoun » Sun May 12, 2024 8:19 pm

Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 pm
Yes. Do you?

About as much time as they did before they signed on to Diebold, which was thrown out and Dominion bought into our state. Dominion was thrown out of Tennesee because of anomalies found there, btw. About as much time as it takes for several other states that use hand marked paper ballots. It not only CAN be done, but it SHOULD be done.

It's not about election accuracy or inaccuracy. IT'S ABOUT MONEY! (Surprise!)
Oh yes, Tennessee. The state that has banned drag shows and chemtrails, and tried to expel all the Black people from its legislature.

I’m sure they had a very rigorous process, determining all this!

silverscreenselect

#560 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 12, 2024 9:14 pm

It's funny how Fox News's "legal experts" disagree with every single other legal analyst that has covered the case. That includes former prosecutors, judges, and defense attorneys. But this will at least give you and Trump an excuse to yell rigged jury when Trump is convicted.

flockofseagulls104

#561 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 pm

What's funny is that the entire Main Stream Media Conglomerate has just been shown that they were and are completely wrong about their 'election denier' narrative and their 'debunked conspiracy theory' that Trump had 'baseless' claims for questioning the results of the Georgia election, and the entire election by extension.

In room 314 of the Georgia State Capitol last Tuesday, it was all proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one knows, for a fact, what the result of the 2020 Presidential election in Georgia actually was, and the SOS to this day either cannot or will not prove what they claim, when they were, by law, mandated to do it.

So what's going to happen now?

Crickets. The facts will be ignored and swept under the rug, just as they have been for 4 fucking years. They will just have to get a bigger rug.

That's what's funny.

What will be even more funny are the responses to this post.

jarnon

#562 Post by jarnon » Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 pm

In the New York criminal case, defense attorney Todd Blanche continued cross-examination of key witness Michael Cohen. Cohen was forced to admit that he’s a habitual liar. He has lied in other courts, lied to Congress, and even lied while admitting previous lies. While much of Cohen’s testimony is corroborated by other witnesses and documents, only Cohen can attest to much of Trump’s illegal behavior.

In one heated exchange, Blanche brought up Cohen’s assertion that Trump approved the hush money scheme on October 24, 2016. Cohen called Trump’s bodyguard Keith Schiller, who handed the phone to Trump so Cohen could tell him about the payment. Blanche produced text messages that Cohen sent Schiller that day. Cohen complains about getting harassing phone calls from a young person, and Schiller replies “call me.” Blanche noted that the phone call to Schiller was less than two minutes long, not enough to talk about the harasser and the hush money scheme too.

Cohen will have a chance in re-direct to correct errors in his testimony. Still, the defense may have damaged his credibility enough to give the jury reasonable doubt.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#563 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 16, 2024 5:32 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 pm
In one heated exchange, Blanche brought up Cohen’s assertion that Trump approved the hush money scheme on October 24, 2016. Cohen called Trump’s bodyguard Keith Schiller, who handed the phone to Trump so Cohen could tell him about the payment. Blanche produced text messages that Cohen sent Schiller that day. Cohen complains about getting harassing phone calls from a young person, and Schiller replies “call me.” Blanche noted that the phone call to Schiller was less than two minutes long, not enough to talk about the harasser and the hush money scheme too.
doubt.
This was the only time that the defense was able to poke a hole at anything specific in Cohen's testimony. Most of their cross-examination was intended to show over and over that Cohen's a liar and convicted perjurer with a grudge against Trump. It's hard to say how much of an effect this one incident had with the jury. It may depend on how the prosecution deals with the situation on redirect. The worst aspect of Cohen's testimony wasn't the initial confusion but Cohen's statement that he talked about both (the harassing phone calls and the Daniels hush money) in a 90-second phone call.

tlynn78

#564 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:23 am

jarnon wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 pm
In the New York criminal case, defense attorney Todd Blanche continued cross-examination of key witness Michael Cohen. Cohen was forced to admit that he’s a habitual liar. He has lied in other courts, lied to Congress, and even lied while admitting previous lies. While much of Cohen’s testimony is corroborated by other witnesses and documents, only Cohen can attest to much of Trump’s illegal behavior.

Cohen will have a chance in re-direct to correct errors in his testimony. Still, the defense may have damaged his credibility enough to give the jury reasonable doubt.
"..errors in his testimony.." :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#565 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 17, 2024 12:49 pm

Someone snuck a camra in the courtroom and posted their picture of Cohen being cross examined.
Safe For Work
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)