Taping my watch

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Pastor Fireball

Taping my watch

#1 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:15 pm

while I wait for all of the pro-Second Amendment people to scramble to Hunter Biden's defense.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Weyoun

Re: Taping my watch

#2 Post by Weyoun » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:21 pm

I’m guessing it’s the same folks who claimed that the FBI is hunting down conservatives

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:26 pm

No, see, pro Second Amendment folks actually want gun buyers to obey the laws. Tough concept, I know.
They say Hunter didn't, but I'm sure it's all Russian disinformation. Or something. Probably Trumps fault.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:50 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:26 pm
No, see, pro Second Amendment folks actually want gun buyers to obey the laws.
They just don't want there to be any laws regulating gun ownership. By the way, last month, the Fifth Circuit declared the statute that Hunter Biden is accused of violating to be unconstitutional. That decision isn't binding in Delaware, where Biden is charged, but the case may get to the Supreme Court next term. District courts in Texas and Oklahoma also found the statute unconstitutional. They reversed the conviction of a man who was pulled over at a traffic stop and they found marijuana butts and a pistol in his car. He admitted he had smoked marijuana and was sentenced to four years in prison.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:09 pm

Also, the gun lobby is famous for neutering gun laws and really any type of coordinated enforcement:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -laws-nra/

And that makes sense. The whole world view of the gun nut isn’t that guns are needed to defend one’s home from burglars - otherwise they’d be OK with a few regulations here or there to make sure that guns are used as safely as possible.

Instead, they think the government is out to take something from them, so, of course, they wouldn’t let government have any kind of power.

A few dead kids here or there? Shrug.