Loose lips sink ships

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Weyoun

Loose lips sink ships

#1 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:17 am

Donald Trump apparently will tell anyone who asks what the capabilities of our nuclear submarines are.

He told a friend of his common Australian billionaire, who has turned around and done the same.

Come at me with Hillary‘s emails all you want. Donald Trump is an existential threat to United States.

Those of you who support him hate our country.

Remember that Dead Zone movie, and how Martin Sheen was crazy, and he launched the missiles. “The missiles are flying. Hallelujah!”

The threat to our country is far more mundane. It’s a vein, narcissistic millionaire (not a real billionaire.). The secrets are flying, Hallelujah!

BackInTex

Re: Loose lips sink ships

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:55 pm

of course, the fact that Biden has benefitted from $millions from China, Ukraine, and Russia is "meh" to you. He, and those that support him, are the enemies of the state.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:03 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:55 pm
of course, the fact that Biden has benefitted from $millions from China, Ukraine, and Russia is "meh" to you. He, and those that support him, are the enemies of the state.
And Trump gets a great deal from Deutsche bank and has developments in Russia and Saudi Arabia. No big deal.

By the way, where is the proof that Biden got the sweetheart deals in Russia and China? Just wondering. On the other hand, Trump, spilling the details of our nuclear submarine feet appears to be incontrovertible

We can go back-and-forth on this. I don’t think Biden is a very good president, but he’s less of a risk to this republic, and to its security than Trump is.

Deep down, you hope to see this country suffer, just to prove that you were right and that the liberals were wrong. What a terrible corner to a painted yourself into.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:27 pm

You don't think Hunter et al didn't proffer any state secrets?
Well, then

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:42 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:27 pm
Maybe? He's also not president?

Why can I scratch my head at Biden having a huge house despite being a lifetime politician, yet when Donald Trump leaks state secrets you bring up other people?

Yes or no - was Donald Trump in the wrong in the instance that I reference?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:58 pm

Don't know since source isn't identified? And you haven't heard any news about Joe and Hunter and China etc?
Well, then

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:08 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Unless it’s broadcast from his cecum I doubt he can hear it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:19 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs:

You have to actually have state secrets before you can proffer them. The only thing Hunter proffered was bullshit.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs:

You have to actually have state secrets before you can proffer them. The only thing Hunter proffered was bullshit.
Yeah, the Chinese and Ukranians are really really stupid to pay Hunter and to get nothing. And to keep doing it over and over. Really really stupid those folks.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:51 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs:

He has a dad ya know
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:32 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:51 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs:

Yeah, the Chinese and Ukranians are really really stupid to pay Hunter and to get nothing. And to keep doing it over and over. Really really stupid those folks.
What did the Saudis get for all the money they gave Jared Kushner?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:02 pm

Who knows? Sorta like Bidens.
Well, then

Weyoun

#13 Post by Weyoun » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:09 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:58 pm
Don't know since source isn't identified? And you haven't heard any news about Joe and Hunter and China etc?
Since apparently you have to be spoonfed everything:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/05/us/p ... ments.html

Telling that you STILL can’t answer whether or not this bothers you.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:29 am

I prefer a fork. All I said was this was alleged. "Sources". I read several items on several sites. If true of course it bothers me. Do Bidens' shit bother you?
Well, then

tlynn78

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:45 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:29 am
I prefer a fork. All I said was this was alleged. "Sources". I read several items on several sites. If true of course it bothers me. Do Bidens' shit bother you?
He's still working out "vein" versus "vain"...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#16 Post by Weyoun » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:26 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:45 am
Beebs52 wrote:
He's still working out "vein" versus "vain"...
That probably sounded better when you were saying it to yourself.

Weyoun

#17 Post by Weyoun » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
That’s the thing, of course it would. Now you have to show something actually happened, which is the tricky part, and why impeachment is already a lead balloon.

For example, it has never been show that anything Hunter did made its way to Joe.

But I concede it is possible.

But you keep forgetting. I’m the guy who voted for Romney and Bush.

It’s not that Biden was great. It’s that Trump is an abortion. A megalomaniac. A threat to our democracy.

So the fact that Biden, not a great president, is the better option, just shows you how low the bar was set.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:05 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm
I always get a kick when some of the right wingers with short memories here lump Weyoun in with the Bobs and me. But apparently the test of a "true" conservative now is loyalty to Donald Trump to the exclusion of everything else. Weyoun, Liz Cheney, and others are at best RINO's or, in their minds, at worst, fellow liberals (or radicals or even traitors to the cause).

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:27 am

I wonder how Hamas had such detailed information about the Israeli defenses that allowed them to plan their attack:

Israel Was Source of Intelligence Trump Shared With Russia

Trump to Putin to Iran to Hamas....

Weyoun

#20 Post by Weyoun » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:52 am

Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:05 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm
I always get a kick when some of the right wingers with short memories here lump Weyoun in with the Bobs and me. But apparently the test of a "true" conservative now is loyalty to Donald Trump to the exclusion of everything else. Weyoun, Liz Cheney, and others are at best RINO's or, in their minds, at worst, fellow liberals (or radicals or even traitors to the cause).
But see, that’s a fact. Just like more fentanyl comes through legal checkpoints then floating through the Rio Grande.

You can tell that crowd facts and all they will say in response is, “bless your heart.”

Pastor Fireball

#21 Post by Pastor Fireball » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:23 pm

Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:05 pm
But apparently the test of a "true" conservative now is loyalty to fake conservative Donald Trump
Fixed that for you. Don't forget that Former Guy was a registered Democrat until the day before his descent down the golden escalator.

There's a reason why I use the words "Republican" and "Repubican" to refer to two different sides of the GOP. There is nothing small-r republican--or even public--about any of Former Guy's acolytes. They act more pubic than anything else. And if you think that my observation implies that all of Former Guy's acolytes are dicks, pussies, and assholes, then take a number and get in line.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

jarnon

#22 Post by jarnon » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:44 am

Adam Schiff said the quiet part out loud.
KRISTEN WELKER:

Congressman, let me ask you about this development this weekend. U.S. intelligence officials are planning to provide briefings for Donald Trump once he – if he – officially secures the nomination, despite the fact that he's facing 40 felony charges for his handling of classified documents. As the former chair of the House Intelligence Committee, do you think it's appropriate for him to receive intelligence briefings?

REP. ADAM SCHIFF:

Well, that is the practice. But we've never had a situation where one of the candidates for president has been so criminally negligent when it comes to handling – if not worse – when it comes to handling classified information. So I have to hope, and knowing the intelligence community as I do, that they will dumb down the briefing for Donald Trump. That is, they will give him no more information than absolutely necessary, nothing that would reveal resources or methods, because we can't trust that he will do the right thing with that information. He's been so reckless. So yes, it does concern me. It is part of a long tradition. They will be wary of what they share with him. And they should.
In the intelligence community, the cover stories have cover stories. I know some secrets that are protected at the highest level, that would damage our security severely if revealed. Yet those secrets were covers for even deeper secrets. And I realize that there could be yet other layers of secrets that I was never told. So the briefers will reveal what Trump needs to know and can be told without compromising sources and methods. The briefing will be entirely true and entirely classified.

Schiff shouldn’t have said “dumb down.” It will make Trump think they’re playing him for a fool when they’re not.
the part Schiff wouldn’t say out loud
And he could realize they’ve been doing the same thing for the last eight years.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:24 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:44 am
Schiff shouldn’t have said “dumb down.” It will make Trump think they’re playing him for a fool when they’re not.
Don't worry. If Trump doesn't understand something, he can always get his buddy Putin to explain it to him.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:58 am

Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:24 pm
jarnon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:44 am
Don't worry. If Trump doesn't understand something, he can always get his buddy Putin to explain it to him.
This is an example of how close-minded these TDS sufferers are. Nothing gets through to them. What is that statement that Trump supports Putin based on? The 3 year propaganda campaign to promote the 'russian collusion' hoax that has been totally debunked. Ignored and thrown away. The fact that Trump says that Putin is smarter than and outplaying the Biden administration? Twisted to portraying that he said he is on Putin's side.

Again, to paraphrase the evil emporer in Star Wars:

'TDS is strong in that one'
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton