Trump

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Trump

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:47 pm

You do not praise hezbolla's military acumen. He is insane.
Well, then

Pastor Fireball

Re: Trump

#2 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:57 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:47 pm
He is insane.
Took you 8 years to say that. That's better than some people on this forum. Have a cookie.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 pm

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:57 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
He is insane.
Took you 8 years to say that. That's better than some people on this forum. Have a cookie.
To be fair, Beebs, as far as I can recall, has not supported him, but her party.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

wbtravis007

#4 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:03 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 pm
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He is insane.
To be fair, Beebs, as far as I can recall, has not supported him, but her party.
She said here earlier today that she has said that she probably would not vote for Trump.

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:40 pm

Trump also took digs at Bibi, whom he usually adores. Apparently thanking Biden for America's support is a cardinal sin in Trump's cult.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Weyoun

#6 Post by Weyoun » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:32 am

He’s always been completely insane. His supporters will just overlook this.

Ritterskoop

#7 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:08 pm

I'm a fan of The Political Lounge concept. It's working, except I have fallen down on my pledge for more light fare on the main board.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs, I believe you are of sound mind and values.
Please go further than the MSM analysis when it comes to Trump. Listen to exactly what he said. I believe you can do that without TDS. At least I hope so.
I don't care what the crazies on this bored think. I think you know better. He was giving a warning that we should not underestimate Hezbollah's strength and tactics. He said they are just as ruthless as Isis and Hamas, but much more sophisticated. Just as he told us we should not underestimate Putin, which the MSM twisted as saying he supported him and his acts. They are doing the same thing here. I think you are smarter than that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:46 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Please go further than the MSM analysis when it comes to Trump. Listen to exactly what he said. I believe you can do that without TDS. At least I hope so.
I don't care what the crazies on this bored think. I think you know better. He was giving a warning that we should not underestimate Hezbollah's strength and tactics. He said they are just as ruthless as Isis and Hamas, but much more sophisticated. Just as he told us we should not underestimate Putin, which the MSM twisted as saying he supported him and his acts. They are doing the same thing here. I think you are smarter than that.
He needs to be more statesmanlike and not provoke. He isn't capable of that. Screeching in the ear. And who fucking underestimates hezbollah et al?
You are smarter than that.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:40 pm

Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:46 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Trump's only hope in his upcoming trials is if he has people like you on his jury. Fortunately, you're not in Fulton County.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:02 pm

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He is insane.
Shove the cookie up your ass. Based on all your previous statements I'm thinking you're into that.
Well, then

tlynn78

#12 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:42 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:02 pm
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He is insane.
Shove the cookie up your ass. Based on all your previous statements I'm thinking you're into that.
:shock:
:lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:24 pm

The only good thing that's come out of the Israel/Hamas war is that for the last week, we haven't heard Trump constantly on the news spewing his latest threats and lies.

jarnon

#15 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:16 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:24 pm
The only good thing that's come out of the Israel/Hamas war is that for the last week, we haven't heard Trump constantly on the news spewing his latest threats and lies.
Yes, even Trump-obsessed MSNBC has shifted its coverage to the war.

Biden's trip to Israel, like his visit to Kyiv in February, shows that he has the stamina and (unlike Trump) the courage to travel to a war zone. And he doesn't have to clear his itinerary with multiple judges.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#16 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:14 pm

jarnon wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:16 am

Biden's trip to Israel, like his visit to Kyiv in February, shows that he has the stamina and (unlike Trump) the courage to travel to a war zone. And he doesn't have to clear his itinerary with multiple judges.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:17 pm

jarnon wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:16 am

If you care to recall, we didn't have any war zones when Trump was President. If you still can, think on that.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:27 pm

Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:17 pm
If you care to recall, we didn't have any war zones when Trump was President. If you still can, think on that.
What do you call Afghanistan?

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:42 pm

Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:27 pm
Really? YOU want to talk about Afghanistan? Go right ahead. Love to hear it.

And BTW jarnon, if you care to recall, Trump spent Thanksgiving with the troops in Afghanistan in 2019. In addition to going to North Korea, trying to bring them into the civilized world. And, if you care to speculate, do you think Egypt and Jordan would cancel meetings with Trump at the last minute, like they just did with Biden? Not if they wanted to keep getting money from us, that's for sure. Biden only threatens to withhold money to hide his criminal activities.

Just adding a little authentic fact-checking to this left-wing chat room.

tlynn78

#20 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:45 pm

Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:42 pm

And BTW jarnon, if you care to recall, Trump spent Thanksgiving with the troops in Afghanistan in 2019. In addition to going to North Korea, trying to bring them into the civilized world. And, if you care to speculate, do you think Egypt and Jordan would cancel meetings with Trump at the last minute, like they just did with Biden? Not if they wanted to keep getting money from us, that's for sure. Biden only threatens to withhold money to hide his criminal activities.

Facts appear to be elusive to many on the left, simply beyond their grasp.

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:58 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:45 pm

Facts appear to be elusive to many on the left, simply beyond their grasp.
In their world, sending our boys to war is not as bad as mean tweets.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 pm

Whether you leftist whackos want to acknowledge it or not, we are one false move away from WWIII on SEVERAL fronts. And it's the Biden administration's weakness and just plain incompetence that has brought us here. And all you guys can focus on, as always, is Donald Trump.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:50 pm

In this case, your "fact checking" is sticking your tongue out and saying "you're another." And you're right that Egypt and Jordan wouldn't have cancelled meetings with Trump in a war zone like this one. Because Trump wouldn't have dared get anywhere near the war zone. This is the same guy who wouldn't attend a D-Day Memorial service in Normandy because it was raining.

And by the way, how's the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden going? Although I guess Jim Jordan has an excuse right now because he's too busy not becoming the Speaker of the House to make grandiose unsupported claims about what details he's going to reveal next about Biden.

earendel

#24 Post by earendel » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:54 am

Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 pm
Whether you leftist whackos want to acknowledge it or not, we are one false move away from WWIII on SEVERAL fronts. And it's the Biden administration's weakness and just plain incompetence that has brought us here. And all you guys can focus on, as always, is Donald Trump.
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that Hamas attacked Israel because of "the Biden administration's weakness and just plain incompetence"?
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

BackInTex

#25 Post by BackInTex » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:28 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:54 am
Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 pm
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that Hamas attacked Israel because of "the Biden administration's weakness and just plain incompetence"?
I believe he is, and I agree. Lot's of factors played into it, but had Biden shown better support for Israel (not just after they were attacked) and not allowed Iran to get hands on $4B (or at least to budget for it), no, I don't think the attack would have happend.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)