True Righteous Anger of Real Men

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

True Righteous Anger of Real Men

#1 Post by Spock » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:12 pm

Thank God for men who will not live on their knees (as SSS advises) but will fight on their feet.

https://twitter.com/ob_alves/status/1721274767536214469

Now they face real soldiers. Less than a 5 minute video of true righteous anger.

I did not want this to get lost in the SSS/Flock kerfuffle so I put it in another thread.

silverscreenselect

Re: True Righteous Anger of Real Men

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:16 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:12 pm
Thank God for men who will not live on their knees (as SSS advises) but will fight on their feet.

Now they face real soldiers. Less than a 5 minute video of true righteous anger.

I did not want this to get lost in the SSS/Flock kerfuffle so I put it in another thread.
By the way, Flock, do you include those Russians in those homoerotic recruitment videos you drooled over last year as "real men"?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:39 pm

Sss, you seem to be following Fireball with your sexual innuendo shit.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:58 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:16 pm
Spock wrote:

By the way, Flock, do you include those Russians in those homoerotic recruitment videos you drooled over last year as "real men"?
I think you have me confused with someone else. It's not surprising because you never actually read anything anyone else posts.

Besides, I don't think these kinds of videos will attract the drag queen soldiers biden's armed forces are looking for.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:58 pm
Spock wrote:

I think you have me confused with someone else. It's not surprising because you never actually read anything anyone else posts.

Besides, I don't think these kinds of videos will attract the drag queen soldiers biden's armed forces are looking for.
He mis-remembered. It was actually me. But in this thread it is fair to think of him as the "critic" in TR's Arena speech. You can also call him the "Cynic" who sneers at things that are good and right and true like righteous anger.

It is not the critic (SSS) who counts, it is the man in the arena-(In the Hamas tunnels) who counts. SSS's (the cynic's)_main political argument is a sneer.

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:05 am

Spock wrote:

My apologies for this, Flock. I meant to type Spock. But admittedly, it's easy to confuse the two of you sometimes since you both post the same sorts of drivel. The main difference is that your primary source of misinformation appears to be random tweets from Elon Musk's version of Twitter while his is what he hears from his buddies at the Sons of the Pioneers.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:45 am

Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:05 am

My apologies for this, Flock. I meant to type Spock. But admittedly, it's easy to confuse the two of you sometimes since you both post the same sorts of drivel. The main difference is that your primary source of misinformation appears to be random tweets from Elon Musk's version of Twitter while his is what he hears from his buddies at the Sons of the Pioneers.
Yes, I pointed out before that no matter what I post or say, it is always tainted to you, while you only post the gospel truth. It's a great situation for you. I suppose you will never see this for yourself, but I hope most of the few people who are still on this site are aware of this and take your trolling posts with a pound of salt.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Spock

#8 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:36 pm

Israeli singer who adapts bible passages to song-Such as this one "Mighty one in Battle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3eOzl2iDIQ

Dang, she can sing and I never even noticed that she might be considered slightly attractive. (LOL)