$355 Million

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Re: $355 Million

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:24 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:22 am
Weyoun wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:22 am
Flock, how much are you planning on contributing to the Trump defense fund? Are you sure there’s not a televangelist who can take your money instead?
So you have FDS too? I am honored that on this little platform, I am given the same treatment that Trump is going through on a national level. I have even been threatened with lawfare by our above-average lawyer. Most of my posts are taken out of context, or one little point is lambasted rather than the main point, and I am accused of things that are made up out of thin air. When you don't have an answer for one of my points, you can just ignore it and go back to calling me a moron, or any one of the things on my signature. You don't have to worry about complex thinking on any issue.
Honestly, Flock, those two are going to be mud wrestling over you soon. And I suspect it's been a long while since they've worried (or been capable of) complex thinking.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#27 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:25 pm

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:44 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:53 am
For the woman who has everything, only $299. There's a smaller version without Trump's head on the bottle for $99.

Looks like something that Melania uses because her husband can't get it up.
Ahh..always a delight to get an uplifting message from the good padre
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:02 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:46 pm
I’m not sure why flock thinks New York would miss the business of Donald Trump. The guy has been a consistent money loser over the years. Get someone in there you can actually run a business.
Business people aren't dumb, and they don't like risks. Maybe you'll listen to this guy, because he has a TV show. Or is he just another moron?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#29 Post by Weyoun » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:11 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:02 pm
Weyoun wrote:
I’m not sure why flock thinks New York would miss the business of Donald Trump. The guy has been a consistent money loser over the years. Get someone in there you can actually run a business.
Business people aren't dumb, and they don't like risks. Maybe you'll listen to this guy, because he has a TV show. Or is he just another moron?
Another celebrity businessman, who has unclear acumen at anything other than creating TV viewers.

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:11 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:11 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Another celebrity businessman, who has unclear acumen at anything other than creating TV viewers.
Yeah, another moron. You know more than he does, I'm sure. You went to medical school.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#31 Post by Weyoun » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:31 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:11 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Yeah, another moron. You know more than he does, I'm sure. You went to medical school.
It's just very typical and unsurprising of you to take orders from someone because he's a rich white guy on TV.

flockofseagulls104

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:31 pm
Weyoun wrote:

It's just very typical and unsurprising of you to take orders from someone because he's a rich white guy on TV.
It's very typical of you to ignore the obvious and see only one dimension. These business people have no upside to speaking out. They will just take action based on the risks they see. Many have moved their operations out of New York already to states like Florida and Texas. Many more will do so now. Even Holcul had to go on the record addressing the issue because she knows what will happen, pretty much verifying, in the process, that it was just about going after Trump. This TV guy is just saying what he thinks will happen. But you should contact him and set him straight.

Spock

#33 Post by Spock » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:13 pm

Weyoun wrote:

Flock, I don't know how much of my interactions with Weyoun you caught over time-but I reckon that since he was a small child everyone in his life has always told him how smart he is. He is certainly smart but not necessarily wise.

And heaven forbid, on a trivia based forum that you really like an obscure movie about the Boer War that he does not approve of and use the name of that movie (Breaker Morant) on some internet forums and such-cause if you do-it is some sort of warning sign or something.

Oh-No!!!!-I just realized that I hate the movie Dunkirk to the core of my soul and with the heat of a thousand suns-I wonder if that is OK with him?

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:34 pm

You don't like the movie 'Dunkirk'? You shouldn't have said that! Now doc will deduce with his keen mind and vastly superior intellect that you are a supporter of Kim Jung Un, and will bring that up every time you post here!

Weyoun

#35 Post by Weyoun » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:53 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:13 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Flock, I don't know how much of my interactions with Weyoun you caught over time-but I reckon that since he was a small child everyone in his life has always told him how smart he is. He is certainly smart but not necessarily wise.

And heaven forbid, on a trivia based forum that you really like an obscure movie about the Boer War that he does not approve of and use the name of that movie (Breaker Morant) on some internet forums and such-cause if you do-it is some sort of warning sign or something.

Oh-No!!!!-I just realized that I hate the movie Dunkirk to the core of my soul and with the heat of a thousand suns-I wonder if that is OK with him?
Breaker Morant is a great movie - I even own a copy... Rule 303... - but you have a fascination with the Boers that shouts "settler colonialist," and your general demeanor is that of a closed-mind racist.

You clearly have some kind of inferiority complex when dealing with anyone with a graduate degree. I would emphasize that education comes in many forms, and you reveal yourself to be ignorant not because of your background, but because of what you say.

Weyoun

#36 Post by Weyoun » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm
Weyoun wrote:

It's very typical of you to ignore the obvious and see only one dimension. These business people have no upside to speaking out. They will just take action based on the risks they see. Many have moved their operations out of New York already to states like Florida and Texas. Many more will do so now. Even Holcul had to go on the record addressing the issue because she knows what will happen, pretty much verifying, in the process, that it was just about going after Trump. This TV guy is just saying what he thinks will happen. But you should contact him and set him straight.
I don't think anything will come of this outside of Trump losing a bunch of money, and the words of Canadian whose business at this point is selling books and appearing on TV isn't going to change things one bit.

flockofseagulls104

#37 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:20 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 pm
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm
Weyoun wrote:

I don't think anything will come of this outside of Trump losing a bunch of money, and the words of Canadian whose business at this point is selling books and appearing on TV isn't going to change things one bit.
And isn't it coincidental that this whole trial and judgment came about as a concoction of two people whose main talent was getting enough votes for their positions, and one who ran on the platform of doing exactly what she did knowing NOTHING about business, and the other a low-level judge with a history of leftist leanings.

silverscreenselect

#38 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:43 pm

Judge Engoron has denied Trump's latest delaying motions and officially entered his judgment in this case, which includes interest, in the amount of $454 million. This decision officially starts the clock running for Trump to file an appeal. He must file that appeal and post bond in one way or another for the $454 million. If he posts bond through a third party bonding company, the name of that third party would not be made public, nor would the details of that transaction. If he does not do so, the state can start levying on his properties.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com