Georgia Early Voting

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Georgia Early Voting

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 pm

I went to vote today in the Georgia Presidential primary. It's the first time since the pandemic that I've voted in person. Mrs. SSS won't be voting anymore since she no longer understands what's involved and I am not going to use her as a second vote.

In Georgia, you don't register by party. Instead, when you show up to vote in a primary, you ask for either a Democratic, Republican, or non-partisan ballot. The non-partisan ballot allows you to vote for offices like judges or on constitutional amendments and other ballot initiatives. The Democratic ballot had Biden, Dean Phillips, and Marianne Williamson. The listing of candidates was in alphabetical order, so Trump was last on the Republican ballot. There were 11 candidates on the Republican ballot: Ryan BInkley, Doug Burgum, Christie, DeSantis, Haley, Asa Hutchnison, Perry Johnson, Ramaswamy, Tim Scott, David Stuckenberg, and Trump.

You can vote early at any location in your home county. When I arrived, they looked at my picture ID, asked what ballot I wanted, entered my information, had me verify my voter information and party choice, swear I wasn't doing anything illegal, and gave me a card that looked like a credit card. I went to the voting booth, which had side panels but was open at the rear. The poll watchers could have seen me monkeying with the machine. I put my card in, and the choices for President came up on the view screen. I clicked on my choice, and went on to the next page. Presumably, if there were more than one office being voted on, I would have made a choice on each view screen. On the next screen, I verified my choice was correct (or I could have gone back and changed). When I got to the end, I had one more chance to examine my choices and go back to make changes if needed. When I told the machine to finalize my ballot, it gave me one last warning about my decision being final. It then printed up a sheet of paper with my choices indicated. I took that paper to another machine and put it in the scanner. After a few seconds, it recorded my vote and the total number of votes on that machine increased by one.

So, yes, there are paper records here in Georgia.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Georgia Early Voting

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 pm

You are exactly the kind of voter Mr. Raffensperger relies on and wants to keep in the dark.
  • Dr Halderman demonstrated a few weeks ago in the Curling v Raffensperger case (which Sec Raffensperger went to court to avoid having to testify under oath at) that the BMDs could be hacked with a ball point pen. But he did the same thing 3 years ago and what this proved was that NOTHING was done to address that one specific vulnerability, which could be done by a voter (Oh but we could see it!!!) or by anyone else at any time during the interminable early voting period or on election day. Note this was just one of hundreds of vulnerabilities he documented.
  • I can now deduce you are in the center of corruption, which is Fulton County. My county, DeKalb, is just as corrupt, if not worse, but we don't get as much attention. The reason for my deduction is, DeKalb has gone to station cabinets, which have 3 BMDs each, and no way to hide who the elector is voting for from any direction. As a poll watcher, I could see who the elector voted for from where I was sitting on two of the nine voting stations, and if I moved to different locations in the room, I could see them all. That has been pointed out. I don't know if the VRE has reacted to that. I haven't yet gone to vote.
  • Yes, you have a piece of paper. It actually means nothing. Did it print out who you actually voted for on the piece of paper, or did you even notice? Doesn't matter. The scanner/tabulators ONLY read the QR code printed on the paper. It cannot be read by any human, and there are documented instances of the QR codes being wrong and tampered with. That was one of the pieces of evidence in Curling. Also the fact that there are, I think the number is 17,000 of those pieces of paper (ballot images) missing from the 2020 election, and Fulton refuses to produce them. There is also a bill in the legislature to require a human-readable piece of paper, if we are to stay with the machines. Also one to require a special watermarked paper to be a valid ballot. Among other bandaids.
  • Dominion keeps claiming that none of their equipment, poll pads, BMDs, Scanners etc... can be connected to the internet. This has been proven false by many sources (actual evidence!!!). Every one of their devices has a wifi chip. Submitted in Curling as either on the record evidence or proxy is the documented case in the 2021 Senate Race where a Coffee County poll worker had the wrong precinct loaded on her poll pads. Dominion was called and they were able to fix it REMOTELY!
  • I am glad you finally decided to vote in person, even though it was early voting. There is no chain of custody that is at all valid for mail-in votes. People like Ruby Freeman have access to them behind the scenes. Ms. Freeman was another victory for lawfare. She told Harrison Floyd what actually happened, but the lawfare lawyers then got a hold of her and her story changed.
  • I could go on, but I won't. You will just dismiss anything I tell you and find another name, or recycle one, to call me as your response. If you have any interest, you could go to Garland Favorito's website, VOTERGA, and look for yourself at all the evidence. But you won't.
Sorry, you like to think you are very well-informed, but you are not. There are lots of details you don't know and don't want to know, and that Mr Raffensperger and his staff works very hard to keep you from knowing. And they have lots of allies.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:36 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 pm
Yes, you have a piece of paper. It actually means nothing. Did it print out who you actually voted for on the piece of paper, or did you even notice?
It did print out the name of who I voted for. (Here's a hint: he's the current President of the United States). It also had a QR code which I assume was what the scanner scanned. However, if for some reason it did not print the name of my candidate, I could have notified the poll worker. And if there's a question about how many votes each candidate received, the sheet of paper with my candidate's name is available as backup.

You keep bringing up the same claims every time the issue of election integrity comes up and you label them as "facts." They are not facts, any more than an Alabama embalmer's claim about COVID magically becomes a fact because you'd like to believe it. Here's the real fact. People claiming election fraud and irregularity have brought over 60 cases and made numerous other challenges before election boards. They lost every time because they didn't have facts that stood up to objective analysis. Fox News had to cough up $750 million to Dominion because they couldn't produce facts to back up their claims (and they've got another suit from another voting machine company pending that could cost them even more).

When you actually win something, somewhere, anywhere, then talk to me about your "facts."

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:36 pm
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 pm
Yes, you have a piece of paper. It actually means nothing. Did it print out who you actually voted for on the piece of paper, or did you even notice?
It did print out the name of who I voted for. (Here's a hint: he's the current President of the United States). It also had a QR code which I assume was what the scanner scanned. However, if for some reason it did not print the name of my candidate, I could have notified the poll worker. And if there's a question about how many votes each candidate received, the sheet of paper with my candidate's name is available as backup.

You keep bringing up the same claims every time the issue of election integrity comes up and you label them as "facts." They are not facts, any more than an Alabama embalmer's claim about COVID magically becomes a fact because you'd like to believe it. Here's the real fact. People claiming election fraud and irregularity have brought over 60 cases and made numerous other challenges before election boards. They lost every time because they didn't have facts that stood up to objective analysis. Fox News had to cough up $750 million to Dominion because they couldn't produce facts to back up their claims (and they've got another suit from another voting machine company pending that could cost them even more).

When you actually win something, somewhere, anywhere, then talk to me about your "facts."
Everything I said is a fact. Supported by documentation, physical verifiable evidence and sworn statements by the people involved. You cannot refute anything I said. Neither could the State in the Curling trial. All you can do is deny it and ignore it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:52 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:01 pm
Everything I said is a fact. Supported by documentation, physical verifiable evidence and sworn statements by the people involved.
All of your facts, documentation, physical verifiable evidence and sworn statements haven't convinced a single court yet. Until they do, I can ignore it, just as every single Secretary of State or similar official in charge of elections has ignored it.

Pastor Fireball

#6 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:30 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 pm
The listing of candidates was in alphabetical order, so Trump was last on the Republican ballot. There were 11 candidates on the Republican ballot: Ryan BInkley, Doug Burgum, Christie, DeSantis, Haley, Asa Hutchnison, Perry Johnson, Ramaswamy, Tim Scott, David Stuckenberg, and Trump.
I don't know who the hell David Stuckenberg is. He made the ballot, but Steve Laffey didn't? Man, poor Steve Laffey just can't catch a break.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)