To Weyoun-If/When You Check In

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

To Weyoun-If/When You Check In

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:10 am

Please support your incendiary claim that I posted videos here about how the "Ukrainians are all Queers" or even anything tangentially related to that. I certainly don't recall doing so-but as I am getting older I might not remember it. The main thing I remember posting from 2022 about the Ukraine was a mid-summer report from NPR about how things might not be going as well for the Ukraine as we had been led to believe.

If I didn't post those videos, it might be instructive for you to enlighten us on what dark corners of the internet where you saw them. You seem to visit awfully dark corners and this might be telling about that.

tlynn78

Re: To Weyoun-If/When You Check In

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

Re: To Weyoun-If/When You Check In

#3 Post by Weyoun » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 am

There was a whole thread called "My Gawd the West is Laughable" which quickly descended into Russia being superior - and thus deserving to win - because they didn't coddle homosexuals.

There are a lot of weirdos like you, apparently, who are completely ok with war, dead kids, etc, if those who are seen as pro-homosexual come out on the losing end of an internet argument.