Mike Pence will not endorse Trump

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Weyoun

Mike Pence will not endorse Trump

#1 Post by Weyoun » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:50 am

In his defense, Trump wanted him murdered.

Isn’t it weird how all these people who worked for Trump don’t want him to be president again? Pence. All of the people who served a secretaries of defense. Jeff sessions. Rex Tillerson. General Kelly, his first secretary of Homeland security. Nikki Haley.

You have to down the cabinet, to have the irrelevant folks, like Ben Carson, who still like him. They had lowly positions and aren’t known for their acumen at government work. Positions Trump promises to eliminate anyway.

That would be a red flag to me. I know, I know, this is all the swamp. But if Trump was capable, why did he make so many bad choices?

Or it could be that he’s a narcissistic nut job, and these people dealt with them firsthand, and they know that they do not want him on the button.

But as long as we keep the brown people out, it’s all good, right? - even if Trump leaves the nation in ashes.

And as long as we round up all the pedophiles and give them the Storm by nuking Pedophile Island, it’s all good, right, flock?

flockofseagulls104

Re: Mike Pence will not endorse Trump

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:57 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:50 am

Isn’t it weird how all these people who worked for Trump don’t want him to be president again? Pence. All of the people who served a secretaries of defense. Jeff sessions. Rex Tillerson. General Kelly, his first secretary of Homeland security. Nikki Haley.

You have to down the cabinet, to have the irrelevant folks, like Ben Carson, who still like him. They had lowly positions and aren’t known for their acumen at government work. Positions Trump promises to eliminate anyway.

That would be a red flag to me. I know, I know, this is all the swamp. But if Trump was capable, why did he make so many bad choices?

Or it could be that he’s a narcissistic nut job, and these people dealt with them firsthand, and they know that they do not want him on the button.

But as long as we keep the brown people out, it’s all good, right? - even if Trump leaves the nation in ashes.

And as long as we round up all the pedophiles and give them the Storm by nuking Pedophile Island, it’s all good, right, flock?
My God, it is fascinating and frightening, the way your mind works. Or doesn't work, I should say. Unhinged.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:35 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:57 am
Weyoun wrote:

My God, it is fascinating and frightening, the way your mind works. Or doesn't work, I should say. Unhinged.
Do you have a FACTUAL response to my post?

It’s quite true that multiple people who have worked with Trump, while holding height positions, will not endorse to vote for him.

What FACTS do you have to counter that with?

One friendly suggestion. Turn the oven range off. That will reduce the carbon monoxide level in your house enough to where you might be able to think clearly.

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:36 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:35 am
Weyoun wrote:

It’s quite true that multiple people who have worked with Trump, while holding height positions, will not endorse to vote for him.

One friendly suggestion. Turn the oven range off. That will reduce the carbon monoxide level in your house enough to where you might be able to think clearly.
You ask for facts? When every diatribe you post on this bored has to include shit like "But as long as we keep the brown people out"? You have no interest in facts. It would be interesting if there were posters with some of the crap you've posted here on the walls of where you work so your supposed patients could see what delusions you have in your head. I put you in the same category as travis. No substance, just needing to be hatefully contrary. But at least he thinks he's being funny. You are not.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 pm

Could you give an example of someone who’s not an obvious underqualified sycophant who worked for Trump before and still likes him?

Again, it’s a huge red flag that he hires all these people, and they wind up leaving quickly, even though they seem to be very qualified.

Jim Mattis >>>>>>> Paul Manafort

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:31 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 pm
Could you give an example of someone who’s not an obvious underqualified sycophant who worked for Trump before and still likes him?

Again, it’s a huge red flag that he hires all these people, and they wind up leaving quickly, even though they seem to be very qualified.

Jim Mattis >>>>>>> Paul Manafort
Not to you. It's worthless for me to do. You need to acknowledge you are a disgusting bigot. And apologize in a sincere way. Me, I have no desire to interact with you anymore until then. Same thing I would do if encountered with some jerk who uses the N-word in the same way you accuse people you know nothing about of the bullshit you carry in your head.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wbtravis007

#7 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:45 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:36 am
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:35 am

You ask for facts? When every diatribe you post on this bored has to include shit like "But as long as we keep the brown people out"? You have no interest in facts. It would be interesting if there were posters with some of the crap you've posted here on the walls of where you work so your supposed patients could see what delusions you have in your head. I put you in the same category as travis. No substance, just needing to be hatefully contrary. But at least he thinks he's being funny. You are not.
My friend from South Texas says that your emotional fragility interferes with intellectual clarity and discipline.

And that you are, indeed, a liar.

Course, I told him you can’t help it. Or the constant repetition of the same blah blah blah, over and over.

Trollboy.