Remind Me Again

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

Remind Me Again

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:43 am

As my "Screams Before Silence" post on a new documentary film about the sexual violence aspect of the 10/7 attacks against Jewish women immediately moved to "Spock is a Putin Lover." I guess you can get there but I don't see how.

Remind me again-Of the last 3 presidents (Obama, Trump, Biden)-which one did not have Putin make a move against Ukraine during his presidency?

You guys talk awfully big about me being a Putin Lover when he only makes moves against Ukraine when your guys are in charge.

Weyoun

Re: Remind Me Again

#2 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:34 pm

There’s a pretty easy explanation for that. Dumb luck. It’s not like Trump was known for stopping the guy. The argument I’ve heard, and as a reason one, is that Putin looked at the demographics of his country, realized that if he was going to launch attack like this, it would have to be now, because he did think that was early in the Biden administration and the guy could be exposed.

But there is no reason to think that Trump, who wanted to pull out all US forces from Europe, would’ve stood up to Putin all of a sudden.

Either way, the situation is upon us, and what should we do? You seem to be favoring restraint, because you like a dictator because he wants to slap homosexuals around. NOT our national interest, sorry.

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:18 pm

Trump is avoiding the hot-button issues backed by the most extreme Republicans. He's satisfied to leave abortion policy to states, he kept quiet when Congress approved aid to Ukraine and Israel, and he hasn't blasted Speaker Johnson. This could be clever election year politics.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:58 pm

jarnon wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:18 pm
Trump is avoiding the hot-button issues backed by the most extreme Republicans. He's satisfied to leave abortion policy to states, he kept quiet when Congress approved aid to Ukraine and Israel, and he hasn't blasted Speaker Johnson. This could be clever election year politics.
Trump has not been on the campaign trail for about two weeks, and the only time people have heard from him is in trial breaks and in online posts when he talks about witch hunts and how unfair the trial is. Tomorrow, he has two campaign rallies and he's not going to keep that up for an hour or more, so we'll see how he addresses actual political issues. One thing that's become clear in watching Trump for eight years is that he can't stay on any script for very long.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 pm

jarnon wrote:
Donny conspicuously refused to commit to a veto of a federal abortion ban. He also refused to rule out encouraging a violent response to the election results. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Sat May 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Jarnon>>"
Trump is avoiding the hot-button issues backed by the most extreme Republicans. He's satisfied to leave abortion policy to states, he kept quiet when Congress approved aid to Ukraine and Israel, and he hasn't blasted Speaker Johnson. This could be clever election year politics."<<<

Bob#'s >>>"Donny conspicuously refused to commit to a veto of a federal abortion ban. He also refused to rule out encouraging a violent response to the election results. --Bob"<<<

OK, that's nice. Apparently you guys want to avoid the subject of the actual historical record regarding the last 3 presidents and Putin's only invading Ukraine during 2 of them.

Just think. 100 years from now-unbiased historians will be looking at how Putin invaded Ukraine during Biden and Obama and not during Trump.

I think Trump will come out looking pretty good in the historical record.

Oh, and I think "he who will not be named" who responded first in the thread was roughly on-topic which I had skimmed before the banishing..

But all his assertions, accusations and suppositions about Trump are meaningless against the actual historical record

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 04, 2024 6:07 pm

Spock wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:15 pm
Just think. 100 years from now-unbiased historians will be looking at how Putin invaded Ukraine during Biden and Obama and not during Trump.
Putin wanted Trump to be re-elected so he would have an easier time.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 pm
jarnon wrote:
Donny conspicuously refused to commit to a veto of a federal abortion ban. He also refused to rule out encouraging a violent response to the election results. --Bob
He also did not condemn cannibalism.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:10 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:07 pm
Spock wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:15 pm
Putin wanted Trump to be re-elected so he would have an easier time.
The swamp didn't want Trump to be re-elected. Somehow, they were able to overcome Putin's complete control of our election system. I guess Putin will have to try harder this time.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:10 pm
Somehow, they were able to overcome Putin's complete control of our election system.
I was going to ask you, Flock, how your election monitoring was going. I did find a picture of you in action.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:19 pm

Hey Otis, "is that he can't stay on any script for very long."
At least he can recognize a script when he sees it. Pause...
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 05, 2024 10:21 am

Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 pm
Somehow, they were able to overcome Putin's complete control of our election system.
I was going to ask you, Flock, how your election monitoring was going. I did find a picture of you in action.

It is always apparent how open a mind you have.

The fight to have elections that everyone can trust is going on, despite people like you that cannot understand and resist the fact that our current system is pretty much a black hole that no one can see through. There is no transparency and we have to rely only on the word of the people running it, who have a vested interest in opaqueness.
We can only present the evidence of malfeasance and impossible data that we have found after the fact, to mostly deaf ears. We, the people, have no possible way of verifying what they present to us, and have found multitudes of evidence that what they have presented to us is incorrect and corrupted and that crucial data is missing, either intentionally or unintentionally. I am involved, but I will not share any specifics on this bored. Just trust that there are thousands of us working to try and fix this election system from every conceivable angle. Not only for us, but even for people like you who have no clue what's actually going on.

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 05, 2024 10:57 am

Sun May 05, 2024 10:21 am
We can only present the evidence of malfeasance and impossible data that we have found after the fact, to mostly deaf ears. We, the people, have no possible way of verifying what they present to us, and have found multitudes of evidence that what they have presented to us is incorrect and corrupted and that crucial data is missing, either intentionally or unintentionally.
It's a shame that all your evidence has been evaluated and rejected by over 60 courts (more if you count these defamation suits that have been filed) and various secretary of state's offices and none of them have accepted your "evidence." Don't you think there's a possibility that there's something wrong with your "evidence" rather than the multitude of separate fact finders, both Democratic and Republican, in multiple jurisdictions that have uniformly rejected this "evidence"?

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pm

Sun May 05, 2024 10:57 am
We can only present the evidence of malfeasance and impossible data that we have found after the fact, to mostly deaf ears. We, the people, have no possible way of verifying what they present to us, and have found multitudes of evidence that what they have presented to us is incorrect and corrupted and that crucial data is missing, either intentionally or unintentionally.
It's a shame that all your evidence has been evaluated and rejected by over 60 courts (more if you count these defamation suits that have been filed) and various secretary of state's offices and none of them have accepted your "evidence." Don't you think there's a possibility that there's something wrong with your "evidence" rather than the multitude of separate fact finders, both Democratic and Republican, in multiple jurisdictions that have uniformly rejected this "evidence"?
No, the evidence is solid and water tight. The problem is that there is a systematic reluctance to consider any challenge to what has been established as the status quo. If you had any reasonable bone in your body, you would not be 100% sure that everything that Brad Raffensperger has been spouting is true. For that matter, neither would he.

Spock

#15 Post by Spock » Sun May 05, 2024 7:29 pm

Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 pm

It is always apparent how open a mind you have.

The fight to have elections that everyone can trust is going on, despite people like you that cannot understand and resist the fact that our current system is pretty much a black hole that no one can see through. There is no transparency and we have to rely only on the word of the people running it, who have a vested interest in opaqueness.
We can only present the evidence of malfeasance and impossible data that we have found after the fact, to mostly deaf ears. We, the people, have no possible way of verifying what they present to us, and have found multitudes of evidence that what they have presented to us is incorrect and corrupted and that crucial data is missing, either intentionally or unintentionally. I am involved, but I will not share any specifics on this bored. Just trust that there are thousands of us working to try and fix this election system from every conceivable angle. Not only for us, but even for people like you who have no clue what's actually going on.
Once Again-I am seeing this because Flock quoted it.

The picture of Flock is funny, but I found one of SSS proving all his assertions, suppositions and so forth about Trump.

https://www.google.com/imgres?q=crazy%2 ... M3oECA8QAA