Kristi Noem killed her dog

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Re: Kristi Noem killed her dog

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:34 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:38 am
Weyoun wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:48 am

I question whether or not you owned a dog.
I'm sure you do. It is consistent with your pertinacity of being wrong.
Like it's his religion!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#27 Post by Weyoun » Fri May 03, 2024 11:40 am

BackInTex wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

To be super clear, I understood ahead of time that you place little value on human life that you felt was inferior (see Floyd, George).

But many dog owners are so attached to their pets that they would never be so casual about killing those animals.

I regret assuming that you would be inconsistent, when you plainly you were not. Please accept my apology. Next time I will assume that you are in favor of any sort of public extrajudicial killing.

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:54 am

Weyoun wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:40 am
BackInTex wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

To be super clear, I understood ahead of time that you place little value on human life that you felt was inferior (see Floyd, George).

But many dog owners are so attached to their pets that they would never be so casual about killing those animals.

I regret assuming that you would be inconsistent, when you plainly you were not. Please accept my apology. Next time I will assume that you are in favor of any sort of public extrajudicial killing.
Are you a real person, or just a very contrived, hate-filled caricature?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton