Bookmark this temporary lifeboat

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Bookmark this temporary lifeboat

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 am

Just in case the Bored becomes completely unworkable before Dave is able to turn his attention to a fix (anticipated this weekend), I thought we should have an accessible location on the Internet where the news can be distributed. As you may recall, I set up a board on the Motley Fool's Web site when we were scrambling for a new home after the demise of the Love Boat. Here's the link:

http://boards.fool.com/bobs-bored-118553.aspx

You don't need to be registered with the Fool to read this board, though you do need to be a member in order to post there. Many people here are already registered, and the process isn't that difficult. This is a universally accessible location where any news can be posted for all of us to read. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Bookmark this temporary lifeboat

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

I have moved this to the Bored Reference Thread to ease Sticky Congestion. It should be bookmarked by those who wish to do so now....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Bookmark this temporary lifeboat

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Just in case the Bored becomes completely unworkable before Dave is able to turn his attention to a fix (anticipated this weekend), I thought we should have an accessible location on the Internet where the news can be distributed. As you may recall, I set up a board on the Motley Fool's Web site when we were scrambling for a new home after the demise of the Love Boat. Here's the link:

http://boards.fool.com/bobs-bored-118553.aspx

You don't need to be registered with the Fool to read this board, though you do need to be a member in order to post there. Many people here are already registered, and the process isn't that difficult. This is a universally accessible location where any news can be posted for all of us to read. --Bob
Makes sense. But if Dave announces a time certain for the Bored to go down for repairs, I think we should make it an Announcement again in the day or two before the Bored goes down. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson