RIP Kim Jong Nam (2017)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

RIP Kim Jong Nam (2017)

#1 Post by jarnon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm

The eldest son of North Korea's Dear Leader Kim Jong Il died in Malaysia at age 45. Kim Jong Nam was once famously quoted as saying the North Korean regime was as “a joke to the outside world.” Police suspect foul play.

Kim Jong-un's half-brother dies after 'attack' at airport in Malaysia
Last edited by jarnon on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

Re: RIP Kim Jong Nam

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:49 pm

jarnon wrote: Kim Jong Nam was once famously quoted as saying the North Korean regime was as “a joke to the outside world.” Police suspect foul play.
Making statements like that in North Korea is not conducive to a long and healthy life.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:28 pm

That image needs a font that can distinguish between a capital I and a lower-case L. On first glance, it looks they've got an awful lot of "Seconds" in that family tree.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:47 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:That image needs a font that can distinguish between a capital I and a lower-case L. On first glance, it looks they've got an awful lot of "Seconds" in that family tree.
The capital I is marginally thicker than the lower-case L. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

This case gets stranger. According to police, an Indonesian woman who was arrested for the killing was told that she was taking part in a Reality-TV show prank. She was paid money to participate in the show Just for Laughs, which is apparently an actual TV show in Indonesia. She and another woman persuaded men to close their eyes and they would spray the target with water. Kim Jong Nam was the last target and he got a different type of spray.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /98039356/

Wonder what sort of ratings that episode will get.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:This case gets stranger. According to police, an Indonesian woman who was arrested for the killing was told that she was taking part in a Reality-TV show prank. She was paid money to participate in the show Just for Laughs, which is apparently an actual TV show in Indonesia. She and another woman persuaded men to close their eyes and they would spray the target with water. Kim Jong Nam was the last target and he got a different type of spray.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /98039356/

Wonder what sort of ratings that episode will get.
LOL
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#7 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Kim Jong Un's assassinated half-brother had contacts with CIA: Report
President Trump wrote:I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un, and I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother or half-brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. That’s for sure, I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. But I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can’t show you the letter, obviously, but it was a very personal, very warm, very nice letter. I appreciate it. And I’ll say it again: I think that North Korea has tremendous potential, and he’ll be there. I think that North Korea under his leadership, but North Korea, because of what it represents: the people are great, the land is great, the location is incredible between Russia, China, and South Korea — I think North Korea has tremendous potential, and the one that feels that more than anybody is Kim Jong Un — he gets it.
Who says diplomacy is passé? If you don't want the CIA to spy on your dictatorship, just ask Trump nicely.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי