Can We Start a Pool?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Can We Start a Pool?

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:02 pm

... On who's going to be the first one(s) arrested next week?

Smart money seems to be on Manafort.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Can We Start a Pool?

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Loretta Lynch
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:22 am

Are you still betting on Peter Smith and Aaron Nevins?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54169&p=528186#p528186
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:34 pm

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am

Two for the price of one.

It's Manafort and Rick Gates. 12 Counts.

It's still too early for a BINGO, but keep your cards. There will be more coming.

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 am

silverscreenselect wrote: There will be more coming.
That didn't take long either. Another Trump adviser, George Papadopolous, just pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts. He's apparently now co-operating with the Feds in hopes of sentencing relief. He pled guilty at the beginning of the month, but the plea was just announced today.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote: There will be more coming.
That didn't take long either. Another Trump adviser, George Papadopolous, just pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts. He's apparently now co-operating with the Feds in hopes of sentencing relief. He pled guilty at the beginning of the month, but the plea was just announced today.
According to a snippet I thought I heard on TV, the specific lie he's pleading guilty to telling is his claim to the FBI that he was not working for Donny's campaign when he was in contact with the Russians. I'm sure there will be more developments. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:29 am

Does any of this have anything to do with the election?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:40 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Does any of this have anything to do with the election?
Here's a link to the Papadapolous pleadings:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download
Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant
PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
Through his false statements and omissions, defendant PAPADOPOULOS impeded the FBI 's ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government' s efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.
And that's only what's in the pleadings that were filed.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#10 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 pm

If BobJ and SSS jointly made a campaign ad
https://mobile.twitter.com/latinovicto ... 89/video/1
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:30 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:If BobJ and SSS jointly made a campaign ad
https://mobile.twitter.com/latinovicto ... 89/video/1
Except they would have Kevin Spacey narrating.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Does any of this have anything to do with the election?
Here's a link to the Papadapolous pleadings:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download
Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant
PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
Through his false statements and omissions, defendant PAPADOPOULOS impeded the FBI 's ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government' s efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.
And that's only what's in the pleadings that were filed.
Paragraph 9: "On or about March 31, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS attended a 'national security meeting' in Washington, D.C., with then-candidate Trump and other foreign policy advisors for the Campaign. When defendant PAPADOPOULOS introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin." --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 pm

What's interesting to me is that I had never heard of Papadopoulos, who apparently was arrested in July and pled guilty nearly a month ago, but neither the arrest nor the guilty plea was even hinted at until today. This indicates that Mueller has been keeping a very tight lid on his investigation, and there's no telling what other bombshells he's going to be trotting out in the not too distant future.

It also doesn't appear as if the Trump people have any real idea either, although you can't tell by Trump's tweetstorms alone since he is prone to fly off the handle contrary to anyone's advice.

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:52 pm

I wonder if ABC news will fire George Papadapolus for this. GMA wouldn't be the same without him.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#15 Post by Vandal » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:17 pm

From Twitter:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Two for the price of one.

It's still too early for a BINGO, but keep your cards. There will be more coming.
Well, everyone who had Michael Flynn, you can color in that square now. And the fact that he's only charged with one count means that he's flipped. Some might nervous people around the White House. Jared Kushner better start packing his toothbrush.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 912750001/

jarnon

#17 Post by jarnon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:13 am

Manafort ... Gates ... Papadopoulos ... Flynn ... the dominoes keep falling.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#18 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Well, everyone who had Michael Flynn, you can color in that square now. And the fact that he's only charged with one count means that he's flipped. Some might nervous people around the White House. Jared Kushner better start packing his toothbrush.

I’ve read a report stating Flynn will testify that Donny directed him during the campaign to contact the Russian government. —Bob

Bob Juch

#19 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:

I’ve read a report stating Flynn will testify that Donny directed him during the campaign to contact the Russian government. —Bob
Nope, it was Kushner. But who told Kushner to do it?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 pm

silverscreenselect

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:52 pm

And lest we forget what Michael Flynn had to say just a few months ago:

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#22 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:47 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

ABC has retracted the story, saying that the direction occurred after the election but before the Inauguration. —Bob

Bob Juch

#23 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:44 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I’ve read a report stating Flynn will testify that Donny directed him during the campaign to contact the Russian government. —Bob
ABC has retracted the story, saying that the direction occurred after the election but before the Inauguration. —Bob
ABC retracted that story, not the one saying Kushner had him make contact during the campaign.

Pastor Fireball

#24 Post by Pastor Fireball » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

G-U-IIIII... I don't think you should be attacking the FBI on Twitter.

L-T-YYYYY... Why? Because that's like making a death threat against the cop who's investigating you for murder. It's not the kind of evidence you want against you in a federal trial.

T-R-U-M-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

silverscreenselect

#25 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:53 pm

My hunch is that this won't affect the pool very much unless someone is really up on the category of sleazy Russian businessmen and hackers.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics ... index.html

I'm eagerly awaiting to see how Flock, Pat Buchanan (I'm giving Flock a break but not mentioning his usual fellow traveler here), and the other Trump water carriers will turn this into part of the Mueller/Hillary Deep State conspiracy against Trump.