Values voters and Roy Moore

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Re: Values voters and Roy Moore

#176 Post by BackInTex » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote:It's true that what Franken is accused of (and what I believe he did) doesn't approach the level of, say, a man in his thirties initiating sexual contact with a fourteen-year-old girl and repeatedly trolling high school functions and hang-outs to get dates.
We unfortunately don't have a window open into his life back then. Perhaps he did troll young boys who were in Jr. High when he was in his 20's. We don't know. But just in case....
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#177 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Why won't Gloria Allred let the yearbook entry be scientifically analyzed? That would give everyone a concrete reference point on which to base a decision. There are too many anomalies in that yearbook entry to take it as gospel, and she knows it but still acts like it's unquestionable proof. As far as I am concerned, Allred seems to be dissembling. She could EASILY remove all doubt, but she won't do it. So, I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#178 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Why won't Gloria Allred let the yearbook entry be scientifically analyzed? That would give everyone a concrete reference point on which to base a decision. There are too many anomalies in that yearbook entry to take it as gospel, and she knows it but still acts like it's unquestionable proof. As far as I am concerned, Allred seems to be dissembling. She could EASILY remove all doubt, but she won't do it. So, I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying.
Sean Hannity appreciates the fact that you're still one of his big followers.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#179 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Why won't Gloria Allred let the yearbook entry be scientifically analyzed? That would give everyone a concrete reference point on which to base a decision. There are too many anomalies in that yearbook entry to take it as gospel, and she knows it but still acts like it's unquestionable proof. As far as I am concerned, Allred seems to be dissembling. She could EASILY remove all doubt, but she won't do it. So, I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying.
Sean Hannity appreciates the fact that you're still one of his big followers.
Leave me out of your crush on Hannity. Why don't you just give in and write him a love letter and see how he responds.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#180 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:28 pm

If you don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, it's because you don't want to know. We're talking about dozens of witnesses, many of them Republicans and independent of each other.

Handwriting analysis is perhaps not as CSI-perfect as you may think. But the Washington Post just published another story, with pictures, of another handwritten card Moore hand-delivered to a high school girl while he was in his 30s. To me, the handwriting looks an awful lot like the first one.

Moore did it. National Republicans (with the notable exception of Senator Flake) have just decided that a pedophile is acceptable in the Senate, as long as he's a reliable Republican vote. I'm still holding out hope that the voters of Alabama disagree. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#181 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Bob78164 wrote: Moore did it. National Republicans (with the notable exception of Senator Flake) have just decided that a pedophile is acceptable in the Senate, as long as he's a reliable Republican vote. I'm still holding out hope that the voters of Alabama disagree. --Bob
To his credit, John McCain came out against Moore immediately and unequivocally as well.

flockofseagulls104

#182 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 am

Bob78164 wrote:
If you don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, it's because you don't want to know. We're talking about dozens of witnesses, many of them Republicans and independent of each other.

Handwriting analysis is perhaps not as CSI-perfect as you may think. But the Washington Post just published another story, with pictures, of another handwritten card Moore hand-delivered to a high school girl while he was in his 30s. To me, the handwriting looks an awful lot like the first one.

Moore did it. National Republicans (with the notable exception of Senator Flake) have just decided that a pedophile is acceptable in the Senate, as long as he's a reliable Republican vote. I'm still holding out hope that the voters of Alabama disagree. --Bob
I'm not talking about handwriting analysis. I'm talking about ink analysis. The quantity of accusations is not proof. I'm just saying that if there is proof that can be determined, it should be explored. And Allred seems to be the one preventing that.

flockofseagulls104

#183 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 pm

silverscreenselect

#184 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The story starts to change.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... idate.html
And as usual, Fox News has had to walk back part of the story, the "forged" part of the headline they originally claimed and what appears in the URL. They now say she "wrote" it, after it became obvious to everyone that what she did was to add the date and place where it took place, somewhat similar to people who put dates and places on the back of photographs for the same reason.

mrkelley23

#185 Post by mrkelley23 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:38 pm

And as usual, Fox News has had to walk back part of the story, the "forged" part of the headline they originally claimed and what appears in the URL. They now say she "wrote" it, after it became obvious to everyone that what she did was to add the date and place where it took place, somewhat similar to people who put dates and places on the back of photographs for the same reason.
Don't forget the picture which leads teh article, of her crying and looking ashamed, which actually comes from the first press conference where she discussed the allegations.

I actually enjoyed Doug Jones's speech, where he claimed to be a 2nd Amendment supporter, and said, "When you see me with a gun, folks, I'll be climbing in or out of a deer stand or a turkey blind, not prancing around on a stage in cowboy suit."
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

silverscreenselect

#186 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Doug Jones:
“Men who hurt little girls should go to jail and not the United States Senate.”

flockofseagulls104

#187 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am

And why did it take her more than a month before she shared this information? How does she explain the 'D.A.'? Why won't she give it to someone who can analyze the age of the ink? This is too fishy.

silverscreenselect

#188 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:36 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:And why did it take her more than a month before she shared this information? How does she explain the 'D.A.'? Why won't she give it to someone who can analyze the age of the ink? This is too fishy.
So, let me get this straight. This woman is sitting at home and hears the story on the news about four other women accusing Moore. So, she and/or Allred get the idea of concocting a story about Moore, dig out her yearbook, produce what is (even under your version of the story) a very good forgery of Moore's name, decide for some reason to add the date and place in a different handwriting, and then hold a press conference all within about two or three days.

Wow, that's impressive.

flockofseagulls104

#189 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:And why did it take her more than a month before she shared this information? How does she explain the 'D.A.'? Why won't she give it to someone who can analyze the age of the ink? This is too fishy.
So, let me get this straight. This woman is sitting at home and hears the story on the news about four other women accusing Moore. So, she and/or Allred get the idea of concocting a story about Moore, dig out her yearbook, produce what is (even under your version of the story) a very good forgery of Moore's name, decide for some reason to add the date and place in a different handwriting, and then hold a press conference all within about two or three days.

Wow, that's impressive.
It's also impressive how these accusations come out when he wins the primary for a national office. Just sayin'.
And how is it that Allred is always involved?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#190 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:31 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Wow, that's impressive.
It's also impressive how these accusations come out when he wins the primary for a national office. Just sayin'.
Gloria Allred is often involved because she's a brand name, just like Ted Olson and David Boies always seem to pop up involving certain types of high-profile cases. If you're an Alabama woman facing an issue like this, you're going to want an attorney you can trust to protect your interests. You won't find that attorney in the Yellow Pages. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#191 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Wow, that's impressive.
Gloria Allred is often involved because she's a brand name, just like Ted Olson and David Boies always seem to pop up involving certain types of high-profile cases. If you're an Alabama woman facing an issue like this, you're going to want an attorney you can trust to protect your interests. You won't find that attorney in the Yellow Pages. --Bob
Yes, Allred is certainly trustworthy.

jarnon

#192 Post by jarnon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:08 pm

It looks like "values voters" is not just a cliché. They'll accept a judge who puts his religion ahead of the Constitution, but not a child molester and hypocrite.
Last edited by jarnon on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#193 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:04 am

He did it! --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#194 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 am

Ossoff-Jones 2020

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#195 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Congratulations to Senator Doug Jones. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#196 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Looks like we'll eventually get a court resolution of this issue. Leigh Corfman is suing Roy Moore and his campaign for calling her a liar. --Bob