Lyrically Speaking - 2/8/18

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Earl the Squirrel

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 2/8/18

#26 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Thanks Beastie. Ed comes through when my brain has nothing...
Is it weird that I thought of you when I watched a Gein doc the other day?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#27 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Thanks Beastie. Ed comes through when my brain has nothing...
Is it weird that I thought of you when I watched a Gein doc the other day?
Memmmories. Hah!

Earl is a beaut
Well, then

Estonut
Evil Genius

#28 Post by Estonut » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: Another IBB for Esto... this contest is rigged, I tell ya....
Obviously, since he didn't even identify the theme....
Actually, I had the theme on my original response. I wrote "Duos featuring a male and a female." It's kind of clear from the title on the image. I previewed the video and image and when I came back from that, my song titles were all gone. It appeared that the bottom of the post was intact. I added the song titles and artists, but didn't notice that the theme was missing, so suck it!!!11
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#29 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Estonut wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: Another IBB for Esto... this contest is rigged, I tell ya....
Obviously, since he didn't even identify the theme....
Actually, I had the theme on my original response. I wrote "Duos featuring a male and a female." It's kind of clear from the title on the image. I previewed the video and image and when I came back from that, my song titles were all gone. It appeared that the bottom of the post was intact. I added the song titles and artists, but didn't notice that the theme was missing, so suck it!!!11
Had you not put the "A boy and a girl" note above your Image Bonus, I likely would have not awarded you theme credit. Going back to look at your post, I realized I forgot to mention your inclusion of Sleigh Bells in my JJC point roundup. Their "Rill Rill" was (unbelievably) a Mecca earworm a year ago, and I liked it enough to feature it on my blog last June...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#30 Post by Estonut » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:41 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Going back to look at your post, I realized I forgot to mention your inclusion of Sleigh Bells in my JJC point roundup. Their "Rill Rill" was (unbelievably) a Mecca earworm a year ago, and I liked it enough to feature it on my blog last June...
There were a lot of cool M/F duos to choose from. In an odd coincidence, I had my choice down to Sleigh Bells vs. Phantogram. Today, just 2 days later, one of the top news stories on Yahoo is about Shaun White and his new girlfriend, Sarah Barthel. She is the singer in Phantogram.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx