Quality Content

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Quality Content

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:04 pm

I've changed about 7 shitty diapers/pullups today and applied aquaphor with medicine to butts. And listened to screaming and fucked up on HQ. I gotchur quality rightchere.
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Quality Content

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:11 pm

Beebs52 wrote:I've changed about 7 shitty diapers/pullups today and applied aquaphor with medicine to butts. And listened to screaming and fucked up on HQ. I gotchur quality rightchere.

We'll need to run this by a few people, we'll let you know.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:I've changed about 7 shitty diapers/pullups today and applied aquaphor with medicine to butts. And listened to screaming and fucked up on HQ. I gotchur quality rightchere.

We'll need to run this by a few people, we'll let you know.
No bleeping.
Well, then

a1mamacat

#4 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear you have having such health problems. Have you tried Kaopectate?
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear you have having such health problems. Have you tried Kaopectate?
I'll getcha
Well, then

mrkelley23

#6 Post by mrkelley23 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:18 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Yikes! Saucy lives up to her name. :)
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:47 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
Yikes! Saucy lives up to her name. :)
Well, duh.
Well, then

themanintheseersuckersuit

#8 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Confession: I have never changed an infant’s diaper

What was the phrase we used in the confession thread of so long ago?
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

#9 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:50 pm

So you are having a savage bird’s nest of a day
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:So you are having a savage bird’s nest of a day
At least I answered that right.
Well, then

#11 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Was it “So while we are confessing”
Suitguy is not bitter.

mrkelley23

#12 Post by mrkelley23 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:40 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:Was it “So while we are confessing”
The thread you started was "Since we are making confessions".
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

#13 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Thanks! BDM started the thread
Suitguy is not bitter.