The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: The Harvey List

#226 Post by Vandal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Looks like Scott Baio gets added to the list.
Nicole Eggert claims her former "Charles in Charge" co-star Scott Baio sexually abused her for years starting when she was 14
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#227 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm

All 56 attorneys general in the United States (the 50 states, D.C., and five U.S. territories) have signed a letter calling on Congress to end mandatory arbitration of sexual harassment claims.

Personally, I oppose mandatory arbitration when applied to any employment contract and any consumer contract. But this would be a decent start. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#228 Post by jarnon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:30 am

Olympic gold medalist Shaun White :shock:
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#229 Post by jarnon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#230 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#231 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm

Rep. Blake Farenthold has resigned, effective a little more than two hours ago. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Pastor Fireball

#232 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:57 am

Bob78164 wrote:Rep. Blake Farenthold has resigned, effective a little more than two hours ago. --Bob
He wasn't running for re-election, anyway. This move merely gets him nine months closer to being a lobbyist for the adult onesie industry.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

jarnon

#233 Post by jarnon » Fri May 04, 2018 8:54 am

French photographer Jean-Claude Arnault is accused of numerous incidents of sexual assault or harassment, including groping the Swedish king's daughter. His wife Katarina Frostenson has resigned from the Swedish Academy, which won't award a Nobel Prize in Literature this year.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#234 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 04, 2018 9:21 am

Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby have been expelled from the Motion Picture Academy. It's interesting that Polanski's legal status has not changed in any way since 2003, when he won the Best Director Award for The Pianist. Harvey Weinstein was expelled from the Academy last year.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#235 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:38 am

Tony Cardenas (D CA) has acknowledged that he is the defendant in what is essentially a civil suit claiming sexual assault (not mere harassment). He is vehemently denying the claims. In California, the defendant's identity is maintained as confidential until a judge determines that there's some there there. That's intended to protect the defendant's reputation until it's known that there's some basis for trashing it.

At the legal level this is a battle of heavyweights. The Jane Doe plaintiff is represented by Lisa Bloom. Cardenas is represented by Patty Glaser. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#236 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 pm

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down. --Bob

Estonut
Evil Genius

#237 Post by Estonut » Mon May 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote:New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down.
It already did. He has resigned.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#238 Post by jarnon » Mon May 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down.
Schneiderman was the final backup in case Trump pardons everyone in his entourage who broke the law. I hope the next AG is up to the task.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#239 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:20 am

jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Schneiderman was the final backup in case Trump pardons everyone in his entourage who broke the law. I hope the next AG is up to the task.
Darn. He should have stayed! I mean, come on, what's more important? A few bimbos slapped around a little, or having a backup in case trump pardons people for things no one has charged them with? We've got to get our priorities straight!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#240 Post by Bob78164 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:24 am

jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
The new Attorney General will be selected by a joint vote of both houses of the New York Legislature. Schneiderman's resignation takes effect at close of business tomorrow. He was going to run for his third term this November, so the successor will face the voters in a few months. --Bob

Bob Juch

#241 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:It already did. He has resigned.
The new Attorney General will be selected by a joint vote of both houses of the New York Legislature. Schneiderman's resignation takes effect at close of business tomorrow. He was going to run for his third term this November, so the successor will face the voters in a few months. --Bob
Barbara Dale Underwood is his temporary replacement. Underwood is currently the New York solicitor general who once clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall and has had a distinguished career in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#242 Post by Vandal » Mon May 21, 2018 6:17 am

French filmmaker Luc Besson accused of rape in Paris
Authorities in Paris are investigating a rape complaint against well-known French filmmaker Luc Besson, who has denied the allegations.

According to a judicial official who spoke to the Associated Press but was not authorized to be publicly identified, an unnamed 27-year-old woman filing a complaint Friday alleging that the 59-year-old director put something in her tea that left her unconscious. She accuses him of touching and penetrating her without her consent at the hotel Bristol in Paris.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peo ... 627329002/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Bob Juch

#243 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 21, 2018 10:36 am

NYPD investigating sex allegations against Mario Batali.

The NYPD confirmed the probe following a "60 Minutes" broadcast Sunday night in which an unnamed woman accused Batali of drugging and sexually assaulting her in 2005.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#244 Post by Vandal » Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Bob Juch

#245 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Harvey is going to turn himself in tomorrow.

tlynn78

#246 Post by tlynn78 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:38 pm

I just received a FB friend request from Harvey Weinstein. :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#247 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 25, 2018 8:13 am

I just watched Harvey walking out after posing a $1,000,000 cash bond.

elwoodblues

#248 Post by elwoodblues » Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Weinstein's attorney tried to argue, "He didn't invent the casting couch."

Um, inventing it is not what he is being accused of.

I didn't invent taking my pants off at Walmart, but when I do it I still get asked to leave.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#249 Post by Estonut » Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 pm

elwoodblues wrote:Weinstein's attorney tried to argue, "He didn't invent the casting couch."
I had always thought of the casting couch as a quid-pro-quo type thing, where the otherwise unfuckable geezer gets laid and the ingénue boosts her (or his) career, as in "sleeping one's way to the top."

These recent accounts do not describe such transactions. They are simply harassment, assault and/or rape.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#250 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Estonut wrote: the ingénue boosts her (or his) career, as in "sleeping one's way to the top."
It's always been that way. It wasn't so much sleeping her way to the top as sleeping to avoid getting kicked out the door.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com