Our First Flockie Award Winner

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Our First Flockie Award Winner

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:17 pm

It's time to announce the first winner of the Flockie awards, named in honor of our resident non-racist, which we will award from time to time in recognition of people with dark skins being treated outrageously for reasons that Flock will contend have nothing to do with race whatsoever since there is no longer any racism in this country except by people like me and other liberals looking to stir up trouble to keep dark skinned people voting Democratic.

This time it's a Saraland AL Waffle House, where a black customer was arrested after asking for contact information for the district office after she was told she would have to pay extra for plastic utensils. Once again, Waffle House employees, perhaps overly cautious after a white man shot and killed four customers at another location a few days earlier, felt justifiably in danger for their lives here, as did the police.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saraland-w ... a-clemons/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Our First Flockie Award Winner

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:25 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:It's time to announce the first winner of the Flockie awards, named in honor of our resident non-racist, which we will award from time to time in recognition of people with dark skins being treated outrageously for reasons that Flock will contend have nothing to do with race whatsoever since there is no longer any racism in this country except by people like me and other liberals looking to stir up trouble to keep dark skinned people voting Democratic.

This time it's a Saraland AL Waffle House, where a black customer was arrested after asking for contact information for the district office after she was told she would have to pay extra for plastic utensils. Once again, Waffle House employees, perhaps overly cautious after a white man shot and killed four customers at another location a few days earlier, felt justifiably in danger for their lives here, as did the police.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saraland-w ... a-clemons/
Hockey puck has sunk to a new low.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 pm

SSS, you are a fuckwit at times.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:15 pm

To clarify, I thought you baited Flock, BiT, et al, probably me, too, and that was okay with the back and forth. But this is just trolling at its lowest.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Hockey puck: if judging people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character is your definition of racism, then I confess. I am a racist. Happy?
So by that definition, which I believe fully, I judge you to be a complete asshole.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Hockey puck: if judging people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character is your definition of racism, then I confess. I am a racist. Happy?
So by that definition, which I believe fully, I judge you to be a complete asshole.
I'm disappointed Flock. I expected a glowing defense of Waffle House instead of a joke that's even less funny than your ripsnorter about people's names.

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:44 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Hockey puck: if judging people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character is your definition of racism, then I confess. I am a racist. Happy?
I'm disappointed Flock. I expected a glowing defense of Waffle House instead of a joke that's even less funny than your ripsnorter about people's names.
There's no joke there, asshole.

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:There's no joke there, asshole.
I agree. There was no joke when you took a woman with an Indian surname and used it as a springboard for some "funny" names of your own. That's the sort of non-joke that people with Indian surnames have to put up with a lot. And when I pointed out that you might without having thought about it done exactly that, especially when your "joke" came right after you commented about her in a post, you first denied ever typing her name, then issued a Trumpian claim that it was a cut-and-paste (as if that somehow makes it different) and called me a racist for even suggesting that your decision to start making funny name jokes might have come as a result of seeing this woman's name.

Now your level of discourse has degenerated from hockey puck to asshole.

And that's the problem. And that's how unconscious racial profiling exists. Why workers at Waffle House and Starbucks see black people as threats when they would never perceive a white person acting similarly to be a threat. Why Indian names are funny to some people while Anglo-Saxon names are not.

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:27 pm

I agree. There was no joke when you took a woman with an Indian surname and used it as a springboard for some "funny" names of your own. That's the sort of non-joke that people with Indian surnames have to put up with a lot. And when I pointed out that you might without having thought about it done exactly that, especially when your "joke" came right after you commented about her in a post, you first denied ever typing her name, then issued a Trumpian claim that it was a cut-and-paste (as if that somehow makes it different) and called me a racist for even suggesting that your decision to start making funny name jokes might have come as a result of seeing this woman's name.

And that's the problem. And that's how unconscious racial profiling exists. Why workers at Waffle House and Starbucks see black people as threats when they would never perceive a white person acting similarly to be a threat. Why Indian names are funny to some people while Anglo-Saxon names are not.
That's because you are an asshole, asshole. I am not going to give your garbage any more of my time. You have shown yourself for what you are.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Is it also why an idiot on a message board says something like, "..just put him in a jail cell with a black man and let nature take its course," but still thinks he is the arbiter of racism?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:34 pm

tlynn78 wrote:

Is it also why an idiot on a message board says something like, "..just put him in a jail cell with a black man and let nature take its course," but still thinks he is the arbiter of racism?
The funny thing is at first glance I thought her name was italian. Not that it had anything with my infamous name game.

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:52 am

tlynn78 wrote:

You're right. That was an unfortunate generalization and attempt at humor on my part. The difference between me and those like Flock is that I try to learn from things like that and avoid doing them in the future. Flock tries to rationalize and deny and accuse everyone else.

elwoodblues

#13 Post by elwoodblues » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:47 am

Just saw this on Twitter and thought it was apropos:

Bruce Banner: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Me: It's 2018. We are already angry and we don't like anyone.

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 am

tlynn78 wrote:

You're right. That was an unfortunate generalization and attempt at humor on my part. The difference between me and those like Flock is that I try to learn from things like that and avoid doing them in the future. Flock tries to rationalize and deny and accuse everyone else.
You are, to put it mildly, hockey puck, barking up the wrong tree. If I cared to, I could explain how wrong and offensive your rants are, but I don't. They just confirm my judgment of you as a hateful, self-righteous bigot.

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: They just confirm my judgment of you as a hateful, self-righteous bigot.
It must be wonderful to be on the political right where every open minded person the world is while all of us hateful, self-righteous bigots are conspiring with the deep state to bring Hillary Clinton back to power.

But I am thankful I was promoted from asshole to hockey puck again.

Of course, Beebs called me a fuckwit, but she has a certain style when she does that.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#16 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: They just confirm my judgment of you as a hateful, self-righteous bigot.
It must be wonderful to be on the political right where every open minded person the world is while all of us hateful, self-righteous bigots are conspiring with the deep state to bring Hillary Clinton back to power.

Of course, Beebs called me a fuckwit, but she has a certain style when she does that.
Now that's funny right dere. Never been accused of style while dropping an f bomb, albeit a Brit one. Perhaps I'll be invited to the wedding...
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Let me clarify for you, hockey puck. You are an asshole, and I concur that you are also a fuckwit. Let me ask you, hockey puck.. do you have any close relatives who were born in India? I have many. Have you ever been to India? I have. Have you visited the shrine of Ganesh in Mumbai and have your relatives explain its significance to you? I have.

That might give you a clue why I am so offended by your self righteous bullshit that you have up to now quadrupled down on. What gives you the right to judge people you don't know shit about? My judgement of you is coming from your own words, and you constantly reinforce it. If you apologise to me now, I might forget about it.

I'm sure it's way too much to hope that you might learn something about yourself.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:15 pm

This should be interesting vis a vis walking back.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: do you have any close relatives who were born in India? I have many. Have you ever been to India? I have. Have you visited the shrine of Ganesh in Mumbai and have your relatives explain its significance to you? I have.
All those relatives and you had no clue about the ethnicity of this candidate. ...
My judgement of you is coming from your own words, and you constantly reinforce it.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:45 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: do you have any close relatives who were born in India? I have many. Have you ever been to India? I have. Have you visited the shrine of Ganesh in Mumbai and have your relatives explain its significance to you? I have.
All those relatives and you had no clue about the ethnicity of this candidate. ...
My judgement of you is coming from your own words, and you constantly reinforce it.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Nope. Didn't learn a thing.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Unlike you and yours I don't go looking for those kind of things. You and those that think like you are the 'foreigners' to me.

It would be fine with me if you and everybody else who is so concerned about race moved to California and started your own country where you could all argue about skin color and ethnicity. Then the rest of us could live together in peace and harmony.

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Then the rest of us could live together in peace and harmony.
Like these people:

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Then the rest of us could live together in peace and harmony.
Like these people:

[img]
[/img]
Those people would be your neighbors in Xenofornia. They are as preoccupied with race as you are. They are not good people. Neither are you.

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:41 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: They are as preoccupied with race as you are. They are not good people. Neither are you.
It must be wonderful to be able to wish away all the problems of the world by pretending they don't exist as you do.

But you can afford to, since you never have to worry about being thrown out of a Starbucks or arrested at a Waffle House simply because you look scary to the workers.

goongas

#25 Post by goongas » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:58 pm

There is more to this story that appears to lay doubts on the arrested woman's claims, from The Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/bus ... 4d3884d256