Our First Flockie Award Winner

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: AH Owes Flock an apology

#51 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: You wrongly assumed that somehow I was mocking an Indian name, when that name had nothing at all to do with what I posted. You self-righteously appointed yourself the interpreter of what I wrote, and what I really meant. Then, after I warned you several times that you were barking up the wrong tree with your baseless accusations, you took it even further by establishing this thread. You have insulted me, and you have insulted my family. If I were what you consider a 'protected' minority, you would be profuse in your apologies to me, but it seems to be okay for you to assume a conservative MAWG is either a conscious or unconscious racist. I take great offense in that. This kind of thinking has taken hold in this country. I can't do much about that, but since you applied this absurd, hateful way of thinking to me, personally, I want a personal apology from you, AH.
Translation into English from Flockish:

You never called me a racist, but since I can't bear to admit that, I will blather on nonsensically for an entire lengthy, paragraph, ending up by calling you a name.
Once again, you didn't bother reading my post. Is it that it's too long for your attention span, or do I use words that are too big?

Either way, here you go:
I'm glad you find humor in the names of dark skinned United States citizens who immigrated from other countries as opposed to outstanding American names like Roy Moore.

No, you just happen to take a Democratic candidate with a somewhat typical Indian name and use it as a jumping off point to create some "funny" names of your own. Would you have done that if her name had been Mary Jones? We both know the answer to that.

when someone calls you out on this bit of racially influenced attempt at humor, you get in your typical huff about how you couldn't possibly be racist because you're not a card-carrying member of the Ku Klux Klan

your attempt at turning an ethnic surname into a source of humor

You take a woman with a "funny sounding" foreign name and that inspires you to make jokes about people with funny sounding names.
You persisted even after I told you I didn't even notice her name, I was making fun of democrats that hate trump, and that you were 'barking up the wrong tree. You need to brush up on your George Orwell, or do you know of his work and are practicing for a job in the Thought Police Department?

And to you. Don't complain about name calling when you can post these gems about someone you know nothing about who told you your assumption was wrong and then proved it when you wouldn't stop.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

Re: Our First Flockie Award Winner

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 pm

oh, and just another random thought, asshole, since we are on the subject of thought crimes. As I was going through your nasty implications about me, I was struck by one of your off-hand comments:
dark skinned United States citizens
What makes you jump to the conclusion that you know what color her skin is just because of her name? That seems a bit racist to me, using your definition.

So it sparked my curiosity.

I believe she's the woman on the right. Not that it makes one bit of difference to me, but I would say, if someone asked me, that she is not particularly dark skinned.

You're more bigoted than I thought.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#53 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 2:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: You wrongly assumed that somehow I was mocking an Indian name, when that name had nothing at all to do with what I posted. You self-righteously appointed yourself the interpreter of what I wrote, and what I really meant. Then, after I warned you several times that you were barking up the wrong tree with your baseless accusations, you took it even further by establishing this thread. You have insulted me, and you have insulted my family. If I were what you consider a 'protected' minority, you would be profuse in your apologies to me, but it seems to be okay for you to assume a conservative MAWG is either a conscious or unconscious racist. I take great offense in that. This kind of thinking has taken hold in this country. I can't do much about that, but since you applied this absurd, hateful way of thinking to me, personally, I want a personal apology from you, AH.

You never called me a racist, but since I can't bear to admit that, I will blather on nonsensically for an entire lengthy, paragraph, ending up by calling you a name.
Once again, you didn't bother reading my post. Is it that it's too long for your attention span, or do I use words that are too big?

Either way, here you go:
I'm glad you find humor in the names of dark skinned United States citizens who immigrated from other countries as opposed to outstanding American names like Roy Moore.

No, you just happen to take a Democratic candidate with a somewhat typical Indian name and use it as a jumping off point to create some "funny" names of your own. Would you have done that if her name had been Mary Jones? We both know the answer to that.

when someone calls you out on this bit of racially influenced attempt at humor, you get in your typical huff about how you couldn't possibly be racist because you're not a card-carrying member of the Ku Klux Klan

your attempt at turning an ethnic surname into a source of humor

You take a woman with a "funny sounding" foreign name and that inspires you to make jokes about people with funny sounding names.
You persisted even after I told you I didn't even notice her name, I was making fun of democrats that hate trump, and that you were 'barking up the wrong tree. You need to brush up on your George Orwell, or do you know of his work and are practicing for a job in the Thought Police Department?

And to you. Don't complain about name calling when you can post these gems about someone you know nothing about who told you your assumption was wrong and then proved it when you wouldn't stop.

I'm so upset that you noticed that nowhere in my entire inane response did I ever show that you called me a racist that I'm going to rail on with an even longer, more inane post a second time.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#54 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 3:15 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:oh, and just another random thought, asshole, since we are on the subject of thought crimes. As I was going through your nasty implications about me, I was struck by one of your off-hand comments:
What makes you jump to the conclusion that you know what color her skin is just because of her name? That seems a bit racist to me, using your definition.

I believe she's the woman on the right. Not that it makes one bit of difference to me, but I would say, if someone asked me, that she is not particularly dark skinned.

Neither of which pictures disproves the point that you were the one who found enough humor in her name to use it as a jumping off point on one of your rants about Trump haters. And neither of which indicates that you have any understanding, or, alternatively, choose to admit you have any understanding of what the word "unconscious" means in this context.

flockofseagulls104

#55 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:00 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:oh, and just another random thought, asshole, since we are on the subject of thought crimes. As I was going through your nasty implications about me, I was struck by one of your off-hand comments:

Neither of which pictures disproves the point that you were the one who found enough humor in her name to use it as a jumping off point on one of your rants about Trump haters. And neither of which indicates that you have any understanding, or, alternatively, choose to admit you have any understanding of what the word "unconscious" means in this context.
Ok Asshole. This is my last attempt. I've tried to reason with you, but it's futile to try and reason with an unreasonable person. Let me be clear on the first point, and emphasize it so you can't miss it:

Her name had nothing to do with the posts I made. So your rant is about nothing.

As far as I can tell, I've made that point clear right from the start. So there are 3 possibilities as to why you persist in making a fool of yourself. Well maybe 4.

1. You don't believe me.
2. You are saying I 'unconsciously' engaged in racism by mocking her name.
3. You don't read my posts, or don't fully comprehend what I say to you.
4. You ARE a fool.

I can't really do anything about 1,3 and 4. But I addressed possibility 2 last night.

Thought Crime.
You have NO IDEA of my thoughts as I made jokes about trump hating voters. Yet you think you do, and you are accusing me of unconsciously doing something that is offensive to you. The popular culture is calling this concept MICROAGGRESSIONS.

I call it bullshit. It is just a scientific-sounding made up word that can be used to accuse other people of racism for the purpose of claiming victim status. It is a real-life thought crime. Aldous Huxley introduced this concept in his novel 1984. I suggest you read it.

I know what I posted and I know the reasons why I posted it. You can take you microaggression bullshit and stuff it, asshole. Yours was a macroaggression against me, and I will not let it go. I still want an apology and if I get one, I will be forgiving.

silverscreenselect

#56 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 8:26 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I know what I posted and I know the reasons why I posted it.
Well, perhaps you can answer me one question. Why did you choose to make your jokes about people with "funny" names immediately after mentioning Dr. Tiperniri's name in a post?

To refresh your memory:
Flock 4/25/18 10:07 am wrote:Dr. Tipirneni gets the Jon Ossoff award for a good second place finish. Money well spent! Congratulations!!!!!
Flock 4/25/18 10:16 am wrote:Perhaps the democrats should find candidates with better names

Irving Haittrump
Tommy Rumpsux
Irene Peach-Mint
To be clear, you make plenty of unfunny jokes about Democrats and liberals, so your choosing this point in the thread to make a joke isn't unusual. But what is unusual is you chose to make this joke nine minutes after mentioning Dr. Tipirneri's name in a post. Considering that it must have taken you a couple of minutes to come up with those rip-snorters you trotted out (and more that you posted in the following four posts) and type them up, it would appear that your inspiration must have come to you fairly soon after that first post. I'm wondering what was the inspiration for choosing "funny" names as a way to slam Democrats at this particular moment, as opposed to choosing one of the dozens of other unfunny "funny" ways in which you slam Democrats.

I really don't expect an answer, but since you are having a good time tossing out psychological terms to describe me, here's one you might think about: "avoidance and deflection."

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:29 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I know what I posted and I know the reasons why I posted it.
Well, perhaps you can answer me one question. Why did you choose to make your jokes about people with "funny" names immediately after mentioning Dr. Tiperniri's name in a post?

To refresh your memory:
Flock 4/25/18 10:07 am wrote:Dr. Tipirneni gets the Jon Ossoff award for a good second place finish. Money well spent! Congratulations!!!!!
Flock 4/25/18 10:16 am wrote:Perhaps the democrats should find candidates with better names

Irving Haittrump
Tommy Rumpsux
Irene Peach-Mint
To be clear, you make plenty of unfunny jokes about Democrats and liberals, so your choosing this point in the thread to make a joke isn't unusual. But what is unusual is you chose to make this joke nine minutes after mentioning Dr. Tipirneri's name in a post. I'm wondering what was the inspiration for choosing "funny" names as a way to slam Democrats at this particular moment, as opposed to choosing one of the dozens of other unfunny "funny" ways in which you slam Democrats.

I really don't expect an answer, but since you are having a good time tossing out psychological terms to describe me, here's one you might think about: "avoidance and deflection."
The answer is:

Number 4.

I have no more to say on this issue except: Flock you Asshole.

silverscreenselect

#58 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 8:32 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I have no more to say on this issue except: Flock you Asshole.
You'd better hope that you're never called as a witness in court and cross examined by any attorney who's even minimally competent.

flockofseagulls104

#59 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I have no more to say on this issue except: Flock you Asshole.
You'd better hope that you're never called as a witness in court and cross examined by any attorney who's even minimally competent.

What the heck does that mean? Never mind. I'm tired of banging my head against the wall. Have a good day, sir.

silverscreenselect

#60 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 9:23 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Have a good day, sir.
I guess that's progress. I've graduated from an Asshole to a sir.

ghostjmf

#61 Post by ghostjmf » Fri May 11, 2018 9:26 am

flock:

George Orwell wrote 1984 (amomg other things).

Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World (among other things).

jarnon

#62 Post by jarnon » Fri May 11, 2018 9:34 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Well, perhaps you can answer me one question. Why did you choose to make your jokes about people with "funny" names immediately after mentioning Dr. Tiperniri's name in a post?

To refresh your memory:

Irving Haittrump
Tommy Rumpsux
Irene Peach-Mint
If Flock got the idea for funny names from that quote, it's obvious which of the two names is funnier.

Flock, you owe Ossoff, SSS, and all the other Jewish BBs an apology for your unconscious antisemitism.

Please drop this, SSS. You're embarrassing the Bored liberals.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#63 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:39 am

ghostjmf wrote:flock:

George Orwell wrote 1984 (amomg other things).

Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World (among other things).
you are right. I was referring to 1984, but both novels apply

jarnon

#64 Post by jarnon » Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 am

That may happen soon:

FlockU sold to Connecticut firm

Note that most of the principals of FlockU are Jewish. When they sue Flock for trademark violation, their more-than-minimally-competent Philadelphia lawyers will rip him to shreds for his unconscious antisemitism.
Last edited by jarnon on Fri May 11, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#65 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Have a good day, sir.
I guess that's progress. I've graduated from an Asshole to a sir.
You are still an asshole until you offer me an apology, sir. I will not just let bigotry slide.

silverscreenselect

#66 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I will not just let bigotry slide.
It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that line.

Your presumably unintended jokes are far funnier than your intended ones.

jarnon

#67 Post by jarnon » Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 am

Supporting Trump while black can also lead to harassment.

I'm pleased that Cheesecake Factory took swift action.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#68 Post by Bob Juch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:43 am

jarnon wrote:Supporting Trump while black can also lead to harassment.

He's an idiot.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#69 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:06 am

Bob Juch wrote:

He's an idiot.
Who's an idiot? Are you referring to Mr. Joseph? The guy who wore the hat?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#70 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

He's an idiot.
I believe this firmly establishes your official troll status. Actually simplifies waste of effort responses.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

Change it to LAST

#71 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:45 pm

So I guess you are the master of your subconscious and I am not.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Thu May 24, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#72 Post by Estonut » Wed May 16, 2018 6:25 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

So I guess you are the master of your subconscious and I am not.
He thinks he's the master of YOUR subconscious.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#73 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 am

We have another Flockie winner. This time, it's a New York attorney and Donald Trump supporter named Aaron Schlossberg, who can't possibly be a racist because his website proudly announces that he is fluent is Spanish.

https://www.aaronschlossberglaw.com/Abo ... berg.shtml

https://forward.com/fast-forward/401332 ... -campaign/

Here's this forward thinking non-racist giving his opinion about a New York restaurant yesterday:

Perhaps, he was just engaging in some lunchtime sarcastic banter, something at which Flock and Donald Trump excel.

jarnon

#74 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:14 am

deleted - sorry
Last edited by jarnon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#75 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:17 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:We have another Flockie winner. This time, it's a New York attorney and Donald Trump supporter named Aaron Schlossberg, who can't possibly be a racist because his website proudly announces that he is fluent is Spanish.

https://www.aaronschlossberglaw.com/Abo ... berg.shtml

https://forward.com/fast-forward/401332 ... -campaign/

Here's this forward thinking non-racist giving his opinion about a New York restaurant yesterday:

Perhaps, he was just engaging in some lunchtime sarcastic banter, something at which Flock and Donald Trump excel.
F%$÷ you, aSSShole.
To everyone else: aSSShole and I exchanged PMs a few weeks ago, initiated by me, where I explained my extreme offense at the whole thing that started this thread. Of course, me being a conservative, I can't legally be offended. But, nevertheless, I offered to tone it down, a truce, if he would rename this thread the LAST flockie and drop it.He refused to change the name of the thread, but I kept to my agreement and toned it down.
Then he does this.