Behind the Scenes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
lynnqyu

Behind the Scenes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

#1 Post by lynnqyu » Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 am

Hey friends! I recently appeared on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire and wrote about my experience in a tell-all here: https://medium.com/@lynnqyu/behind-the- ... 1fe1ff0c5a

I figured some of the folks who may be auditioning for the show, about to appear on this season, or just curious as to some of the behind-the-scenes logistics of the show may be interested. Also, I owe a sincere debt of gratitude to the people who run this site — I systematically went through past transcripts of shows during my study, and this site was singlehandedly my greatest resource. So thank you, thank you, thank you! Cheers and good luck to all future contestants!

Bob Juch

Re: Behind the Scenes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Great article! I finished reading it about five minutes before you posted this thread and put a link in your transcript.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

lynnqyu

#3 Post by lynnqyu » Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Thank you!

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:31 pm

lynnqyu wrote:Hey friends! I recently appeared on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire and wrote about my experience in a tell-all here: https://medium.com/@lynnqyu/behind-the- ... 1fe1ff0c5a

I figured some of the folks who may be auditioning for the show, about to appear on this season, or just curious as to some of the behind-the-scenes logistics of the show may be interested. Also, I owe a sincere debt of gratitude to the people who run this site — I systematically went through past transcripts of shows during my study, and this site was singlehandedly my greatest resource. So thank you, thank you, thank you! Cheers and good luck to all future contestants!
Welcome aBored, and congratulations! --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm

Congrats and you're very funny!
Well, then

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Excellent article! And congrats, glad you had a great time!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

thguy65

#7 Post by thguy65 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Wonderful story, Lynn!
Congratulations, and good luck on Jeopardy! auditions!

Tim H.