Actual on topic WWTBAM post

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Actual on topic WWTBAM post

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:26 pm

I sent in an online audition form and I got a call back. I have a Skype interview on Monday. I don't know if this means I am close to being on the show or not.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Ritterskoop

Re: Actual on topic WWTBAM post

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:37 pm

You are closer to being on the show than if you had not sent in the clip, so Way To Go!
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:17 pm

The nerve!

On topic posting.

Bloody liberal!!!
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

SpacemanSpiff

#4 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:19 am

Congrats! Break a pixel!

mellytu74

#5 Post by mellytu74 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:55 am

GO!! GO!! GO!!

Knock 'em dead, flock!!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 am

WooT!
Well, then

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:34 am

SpacemanSpiff wrote:Congrats! Break a pixel!
lol

Fingers crossed , Flock!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#8 Post by kayrharris » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:20 am

So happy to see an actual WWTBAM post! Good luck!

kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Just wondering.... Am I the longest standing member of this bored, going back to the old GO ABC bored, to never have been on the show or even attended a taping? LB should know....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#10 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:07 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Just wondering.... Am I the longest standing member of this bored, going back to the old GO ABC bored, to never have been on the show or even attended a taping? LB should know....
I've attended tapings, but I think I may have been around longer than you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Just wondering.... Am I the longest standing member of this bored, going back to the old GO ABC bored, to never have been on the show or even attended a taping? LB should know....
I think ima older than you.
Well, then

BackInTex

#12 Post by BackInTex » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Good luck!
Don't know my Bored B-day but I've never physically been at a taping.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jaybee

#13 Post by jaybee » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Ya, I think I got you too. :(

I also have the 'honor' of having a BAM P.A. tell me at an audition, "We've seen you before, you're wasting your time"
Jaybee

a1mamacat

#14 Post by a1mamacat » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Does not even having a chance of applying count? If so I got all y’all.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:08 am

I don't know, I was bjh#s before I was Flock. I changed to flock after I screwed up a phone game, so I might have you all.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:15 am

No matter how long it's been, good luck on your interview/audition.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

MarleysGh0st

#17 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:31 am

Those of us who lived closer to Where Else, back in the day, had more opportunities to attend tapings.

Which just meant we had more opportunities for the APs to reject us. :evil:

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#18 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:39 am

I can provide a list with old Go.com author numbers that pinpoints the order a handle was registered in....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53601&p=523473#p523473

bjh104 dates back to May 2000 (Same month as me) in between old BB's THe Navigator and macemace...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

triviawayne

#19 Post by triviawayne » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:57 am

a1mamacat wrote:Does not even having a chance of applying count? If so I got all y’all.
Nope, online applications have been a thing for a few years now

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#20 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:13 pm

triviawayne wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:Does not even having a chance of applying count? If so I got all y’all.
Nope, online applications have been a thing for a few years now

I still don't think she ever had a chance, eh?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob Juch

#21 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:

I can provide a list with old Go.com author numbers that pinpoints the order a handle was registered in....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53601&p=523473#p523473

bjh104 dates back to May 2000 (Same month as me) in between old BB's THe Navigator and macemace...

lb13
Remember that some people may have registered on go.com for reasons other than BAM.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 pm

A lot of us still here from May 2000.....

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#23 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:33 pm

I don’t think goonie’s been on yet so he may be the senior member of the Bored who hasn’t yet reached the Hot Seat/Lectern. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

goongas

#24 Post by goongas » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:25 pm

I have not been on the show. I am probably not the oldest member in terms of my first appearance on the bored not to have appeared on the show. I certainly have been to enough tapings years ago, not any lately. I took a year off from auditioning last year, I will give it a go this year I imagine.

lilclyde54

#25 Post by lilclyde54 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Glad to see a post about BAM and good luck to you Flock.
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again